Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4640 4641 4642 4643 4644 4645 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:06 am

*Liada sips away on her drink and smiles seeing how adorable Rod and Kits are* Biker Bar eh? sounds like a blast I'm sorry we pulled you two out of a fun night. So where do you hail from Rod?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:14 am

It's okay, Liada. ^-^ *sips her drink*

*Rod tells Liada the area he lives in*

((I honestly can't remember if it's ever been mentioned where he actually lives... sweatdrop I think Upper GGG, but I'm not sure.))

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:19 am

*Nods as Rod tells his story* Interesting...so when did you and Kits meet then ? wink *sips her drink8
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:23 am

We met last summer at GGB. ^_^ I was drinking a bit then too sweatdrop and we ended up going out for lunch together. *finishes her drink and stands up* Be right back... *heads over to the restroom*

*watches Kits walk away with a smirk on his face*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:30 am

*Smiles as Kits leaves and once she was out of earshot she looks to Rod* You really care for her don't you? *making sure she was saying it more as a statement in a kind tone and not an accusing question*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:36 am

*Rod turns back to Liada and nods* I do. smile

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:39 am

*Her smile widens when she sees the compassion and love in his eyes. They truly were meant for eachother* That's good I'm really happy for you. You be sure to take good care of her okay? *she takes a sip of her drink and takes the bottle* Refresh your glass?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:46 am

Of course I will.

*walks back out into the bar, going up to Rod and putting her arms around his arm* I think I'm ready to go home now... See you later, Liada. ^_^

Thanks Liada, but I shouldn't keep a lovely lady waiting. wink *finishes what's in his glass and stands up*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:50 am

*Liada smiles and waves as they leave the bar* Gnight you two, be safe now wink *after finishing off the bottle Liada levitates all the dirty shot glasses and such and sends them over to the sink to be washed out. then places them in the rack. She gets up and decides to walk home tonight since it was such a lovely night*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:26 am

Showcase had grudgingly agreed to go shopping with her. He was really being a good sport, being drug all over the mall as Kat dragged him from sale to various sale. But if he had to go into one more shoe store….. stressed

She glanced up as they passed one of her more favorite stores and she pulled him inside. “Ooooh, Justin! We HAVE to go in here!” At first he resisted until he looked around at the racks and racks of lingerie. cool

“Want to help me pick out some new stuff to wear, Justin?” She gave him a completely innocent look, a smile on her face. She giggled as she watched him look around.

He almost didn’t hear her, and turned back to her. “Huh? What? Pick stuff out?” He grinned at her, “I’d LOVE to help you out with that, babe. twisted "

They went from rack to rack, him pulling off various outfits and she giggling and handing some back because in his haste, he grabbed the wrong sizes on some of them. She made her way back to the dressing room and slipped inside while he waited rather impatiently outside of the fitting room door.

“Kat,” He hissed, “I don’t see why you have to try this stuff on here, you could just try it on back at your place.” He had already pictured what some of the outfits would look like on her, and he was more than ready to leave and head back to her place for a private showing. He heard the lock click as if she was going to exit, but all he saw was her hand slip out, motioning for him to come into the dressing room with her. He glanced around quickly; thanking the powers that be that it was the middle of the afternoon and the store was empty, save for the lone salesgirl at the register. He quickly slipped inside the fitting room and locked the door behind him.

He turned and looked at her and swallowed hard. She stood in front of him, wearing what could barely be classified as a costume. She had on a miniskirt that barely covered her, along with a black halter-top that had a silver badge on it. She also had on a police hat and was swinging a pair of handcuffs from her fingers. His eyes trailed down to the garter belt that held the sheer black stockings in place on her legs. She had slipped her black stiletto boots on to complete the outfit.

She walked a few steps and was standing right in front of him, but not quite touching him. “You like, Justin?” She gave him a sultry smile. She leaned in and whispered in his ear. “And just so you know…what you see is all I have on. wink His eyes darkened when she said that and without a word, pulled her to him and captured her mouth in a hard, passionate kiss. She wrapped her arms around him and raked her nails down his back, causing him to growl deep in his throat and kiss her harder, his hands sliding down the curves of her body. He pulled her hard up against him, his desire for her very evident.

Her head spun as desire slammed into her. Fumbling with his belt, she finally got it unbuckled and was trying to undo the button on his jeans. He tore his mouth away from hers, kissing and nipping her neck as he helped her. Jeans undone, he picked her up, which caused her skirt to ride up around her waist. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, leaning forward to kiss him hard, her hands fisting in his hair. He took a few steps and she felt the wall of the fitting room against her back. She bit at his neck, feeling him pressed up against her, and she urged him on. “Now, Justin,” She breathed huskily into his ear, “Take me!” She arched up against him as his mouth trailed ever downward and he did as she requested. She bit his neck and whimpered to keep from crying out, his fingers digging into her flesh.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:28 am

She came awake with a start, breathing hard. She turned and saw Justin had awoken as well, looking at her with glazed eyes. “Kat,” He said hoarsely, “Kat…I need you NOW.” He pulled her to him and they met in a fury of sensation as their hands roamed over each other and whispered desires were said. It was almost frenzied, the need they felt for each other at that moment.

Later, sweat slicked and breathing heavily, they lay there for a few moments before looking at each other almost in wonder. He traced a finger down her cheek and leaned in to kiss her gently on her lips that were still swollen from his hard kisses. He pulled her to him and wrapped her in his arms as they both fell back asleep.

The couple awoke later and showered. After he had found his discarded clothes from the night before, they walked together to her back entrance of her quarters. He kissed her longingly and pulled her close, whispering endearments and reassurances in her ear. They stood there holding each other for a few minutes, she not wanting him to leave and he not wanting to go. He sighed and brushed her hair off her face and kissed her gently. “I’ll see you soon…I promise.”

She hugged him tightly and whispered, “I know…be careful, Justin.” She tiptoed and kissed him one last time before he walked out, turning around to give her a wave as he got into his truck and left to go to work. She stood in the doorway and watched until his truck was out of sight before closing the door and locking it. She went back to her bedroom and lay down on the bed, closing her eyes and letting the memories of the previous night play through her mind before she got back up to get ready for the day.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:35 am

*opens her eyes and feels like something has a death grip on her* User Image
*suddenly realizes something is nearly choking the air out of her*
*looks calmly over at just what has found its way into her bed* User Image
User Image User Image *stifles a horrified scream not knowing WHAT is going on
but then realizes she probably couldn't have screamed anyway from the choke hold on her*
*takes a breath best she can and conjures Leko's ability to materialize*
*gets herself off the bed*
Okay.... this is not okay...
This is.. blasphemy! User Image

*starts pacing the floor* User Image
Seriously what is with Leko and the angels stare
He can't stay here....
He'd probably steal something or break something.
Or... never leave! stressed

*stares at the situation and sighs*
*crawls on the bed on her hands and kness
pulls out a feather and tickles under his nose*
*when he opens one eye she stares him in the face annoyed*
You - out. stare
*Points to the door and leads him out the back entrance*
*locks it behind him then heads up to make a spiked double shot* stressed

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:03 am

*enters the bar*
*takes the morning announcement and stabs it violently to the bulletin board*
Stupid un-holy....

MW ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity.)

"Hush Word" ninja WEDDING (3/14 - 3/20)

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

*makes that strong shot, double on both accounts* stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:37 am

Franco asks the driver to take the route that would pass over near the MW bar. He wants to just "have a looks see" of what is happening around there. The car pulls past just in time to for Franco to see two men exiting out the back of the private entrances. Franco nudges Marco in the ribs hard.

Ehh! Marco looks at that! Ours vecchia zitella knows what shes doin. I's known its all along User Image Sees that - we's just witnessed twos deals being done. Ehhh she's got herself some good earners there it seems. One of thems is that coppers too, yous know Guglielmo partner ehh, ehh? No wonders he went homes so earlies. User Image Maybes zitellona got more up 'er sleeves then we's given 'er credit for... cool

The town car proceeded on by, and soon leaves the bar in the distance.

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:39 am

She took her time getting dressed, because for once, she didn't have anywhere to be early in the morning. She decided to go up to the bar to get her morning coffee and see if anyone was around. She locked up and made her way upstairs and saw Ayami there.

She gave Ayami a big smile and went around to the espresso machine to make a cafe' mochal

" biggrin Good morning, Ayami. How are you doing on this glorious day?" She went about topping off her coffee with chocolate syrup and whipped cream. She had had an emotional roller coaster over the last 24 hours, but she felt much better now. She felt more confident that she and Justin would be able to weather their separations now, now that she understood that he was working hard now so that they could be together more later on.

She went around and had a seat at the bar, sipping her coffee with a dreamy look on her face. heart
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4640 4641 4642 4643 4644 4645 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games