Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:09 am
"ah im sorry I kept you. I call you here to see your flesh and then we get into a conversation" Brago laughed  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:13 am
User Image

"It's only morning. There is still a day ahead of us. So there shouldn't be any worries." She told him. "Besides have you prepared for the day ahead of us?" She asked.  

Menonai

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:17 am
"You said tommorow yesterday, doesnt that mean todays the day?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:50 am
User Image
"Alright." Hana told him, leaving the room. She walked out of the mansion. "Well, but logic, it has to be somewhere between nhere and Neuro's house." She said as she started to walk, looking around for it.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:58 am
Brago waited upon Hanas return  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:46 pm
User Image
Hana had made it all the way to Neuro's house with out finding Bragos restraint. Finding a window that lead to the room she had been in she snuck in, sure that neuro and Soma didn't want to see. Her She found brago's restraint and snuck back out. She started to walk back towards the mansion.  

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:14 pm
User Image

"Yes today is the day we have to get the boy. But that doesn't mean some of us are ready. We have a week in reality before he crushes his body. Besides I know the lay out which is odd." She took out a peice of paper. She drew three blocks in a line. "I'm not a good artist so this is the best I have. The first block is well the first room. The second is a hallway. And the third is the alter where the boy is. Which is odd because I was only in the first room. And I didn't know there was an alter. Which makes things even more confusing. Well the devil plant is right under the third room. Meaning that he used the underground maze...." She told him. She had to think for a couple more seconds.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:25 pm
"Im not good with this technical stuff tell it to Hana"  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:27 pm
User Image

She laughed. "Then I'll start by saying this. Be lucky there is only three rooms and an underground maze." She gave him a gentle smile. Oh what a stupid boy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:46 pm
Brago shook his head. "You do the guiding, I will do the punching. If we keep it like that, our mission will not fail."  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:47 pm
User Image

"Last time I checked. The only way to kill a plant like that would be if it was either a bush. Or the actual plant. Right now where just dealing with the vines. So you'll need a blade. Or at least one good enough to help you survive this." She put a finger on her lip.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:52 pm
"I have nothing of the sort, guess I am going to die.  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:55 pm
User Image

"As I said. Probably not. I only know this because one. There will be more then two of us. So we have back up with sharp weapons. Plus I can do this." She summoned a ball of fire. "Which will help us till we get to the alter. If anything you can punch the hell out of the cocoon the boy is in. At least till you get a hole in it. Then I'll simply burn him out from there." She said putting another finger on her lips.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:20 pm
"Ebi, can you do me a favor?" Brago asked. "Can you go check up on Hana and tell her to come home? I think she has been gone long enough"  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:59 pm
User Image

She nodded before whisping away to her. She was not very far from the Mansion at all. "Hana brago wants you to hurry back." She told her walking alongside her.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games