Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

HuzzBuzz

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:08 am
Hi, I'm Huzz. I got a random invite PM and decided that I may as well join, so here I am! whee  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:11 am
Hiya, I'm Amy, eh....just got a random PM so sure, "Why Not" join?
I'm 16, and I'm Irish, been on Gaia for almost a year!  

walk like thunder

jaepii

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:52 am
I'm here. And that's that. XD

Okay, so I got a random guild invite, which is really cool since, this guild actually sounds pretty cool.. and yeah.. yup.

:3

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:42 am
heya im new to the guild. had a invite in my messages and thought sure why not. I usually log on every day to do the freebies. Usually i dont post in the forums cause i end up losing track of where i posted and whats going on. Im a big anime fan. I love to read, and I enjoy horror movies  

Dahnra

Supportive Gaian

13,875 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Overstocked 200

Queen of Hyper Squirrels

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:46 am
Hi! I'm new here. (Random invite PM)

I'm the Queen of Hyper Squirrels, but you can call me Queen or Squirrel, I don't mind either.

I'm 13, and I live in the peaceful town of...Near-Philly! It's extremely close to Philadelphia, so that's what I call it.

I'm a Pokemon lover, and have been for 8 years. My favorite Pokemon's a Pachirisu, which can easily be indicated by my username.

I love roleplaying, and consider myself between semi-lit and literate. Of course, my activity leaves something to be desired. (I constantly forget to subscribe to my roleplays.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:15 am
Hey guys. Found this guild through a random PM invite, like most of you all. Not much to know about me, but I'll tell you the basics. 13, supreme computer junky, basicly just looking for gold to help my friends with their quests. I loooove random PMs. Anyway, I can't wait to get to know all of you. biggrin

P.S. I collect stuffed animals. Got a problem with that? domokun  

Chillatoe

Sergeant June Marquis

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:51 am
sup peep the names June yes im also called that IRL
I come from the game WoW recently quit that cause the game was consuming my life in such away that it wasnt even funny. so i quit that but one thing i loved to do was troll the forums but since i cancelled my subscription cant troll the wow forums anymore >.< i miss my troll friends aswell lots of good times and laughs ..but i guess things had to come to an end.

Anyways enuff bout that ( stupid nostalgia) if yall want to know more details bout me you can check out my myspace or my profle which also links to my myspace...but no e-stalking cause im highly defensive icon_razz.gif

anyways hope to make good friends..even though gaia guilds is different from WoW guilds (raids and stuff) i hope yall can be friendly to me as i am to you.

Peace and <3 baby  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:55 am
ok like im new to the guild but not to gaia so if u call me a noob il have to go all ninja on ur butt ninja ninja ninja
oh ya im a ninja smile ninja  

alice-sakura-89

Murilia

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:17 am
Hi,My name is Marina and I'm from Ireland.
I'm 16 years old and I'm a horrible spender. xp  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:18 am
hey i'm Ray and I live in Missouri and I love to have fun  

Ray-ch 4ever

1,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

dreamish

Predestined Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:22 am
Hi, I'm dreamish, most people on Gaia call me dream. ;D

I'm a 19 year old girl. I joined gaia back in 2004 but I only really became active in 2007.

I joined the guild today because of an invitation. =D

Anything, PM or comment me.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:40 am
Hallo! My name is Vigilia. I want to be an environmental engineer. I am 17 years old; born November 28, 1990. I am currently learning German as a second language and Spanish as a third. I love anime, manga, panthers, Dragons, naruto, sushi, pokemon, randomness, internet and guys with glasses. I welcome anyone wanting to be my friend! ^O^  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

peaceoutpanda

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:50 am
I'm Julia.
I like music of all sorts.
I like to read, but I can only tolerate fiction-- the real world sucks.
I'm in high school, and I live in New England.
I'm currently trying to memorize the standard form of the equation for graphing a circle. It's yucky. I'm terrible at math.
I LOVE BLEACH. It's really the only anime I watch, because I don't have too much time to do what I want.

And now I'm going to listen to the Gorillaz.
Peace.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:40 pm
Hello, call me Sana if you like. ^^
The person who invited me saw my post in the gaia yearbook, which I forgot to edit my post to something pretty... D:

But anyway, thank you for inviting me. c:  

Sannadi

Seeker

Koneko Pinku

4,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:52 pm
Hewoa~! whee Saw the random PM and thought 'Why not?' haha

Hop to have lots of fun in this guild!! heart  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games