Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4651 4652 4653 4654 4655 4656 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:05 pm

*has the urge to leap out screaming*
*bites her tongue & waits* evil
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:21 pm

User Image She got up and walked over to the office. She was really thinking about having the bouncers toss this Antonio out on his a**, but then remembered that Psy was giving him permission to look over all the business accounts. stressed Dammit, I graduated with a degree in business in college, too, Mr. Know-It-All Antonio. User Image She approached the office and decided she would just quietly peek in and see just what the puppy was up to.

She quietly opened the door and saw poor Kyle passed out on the couch. She glared daggers at Antonio for obviously overworking poor Kyle. She vaguely remembered him from earlier today, but she had left in a hurry to go meet Justin for their lunch date. Deciding not to mess with Antonio yet, she quietly closed the office door back and went back to the bar. She crossed her arms and glared at Franco.

"Okay Frankie boy....spill it. Why is he all up in Psy's office like he owns the damn place. This is PSY'S place of business, not HIS. mad "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:24 pm

*snickers*
*knows first hand just what the hell is wrong with this punk*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:31 pm

Franco can't help but give a good hearty laugh about his brother Antonio. Antonio had always kept the family's book as far as Franco could remember in a time that mattered. It was no surprise to him at all that his little perfectionist control obsessed brother walled himself up inside Psyzapp's personal office to fine tooth comb her finances.

Ehh, he just wants to make sure everythin on the up and ups 'ere. Nothin' for yous to worries yourselfs over gattino. Don't worry bout' its. User Image

Franco takes another sip of his port thinking for just a brief moment he heard a female laughing.

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:35 pm

stare "Nothing for me to worry about? I'm the ******** CO-MANAGER of this place Frankie! scream OF COURSE it's something for me to worry about! HE is not employed here!" She banged her fist down on the bar to emphasize her point.

She took a deep breath and tried to calm down. "Look....I can appreciate his wanting to help out, but that's ALL he's going to be allowed to do. All, and I do mean ALL the business decisions are up to Psy and myself. Do I make myself clear, Frankie? stressed " She took her drink and quickly finished it, then got up to make another, stronger one.
JJ Kooms rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 3, 4, 4 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:36 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Life wouldn't be worth it without fine drink and fine food."

JJ walked into the bar, a large, earthenware jug tucked beneath his arm. It sloshed with each step, the cork stopper in the top keeping the liquid from spilling out onto the floor as he moved. It was the sole reason he was here tonight; hopefully, he'd be in and out with little delay. Despite the fact that his flight was at 2 am and it was literally 10 minutes by shuttle bus from Geezerville, he didn't want to take any chances. He set his pack (a black hiking backpack, external frame) down at the entrance by the door as he walked in. "Good evening, all. Making a delivery for Leko, if she's around."

JJ Kooms

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:37 pm

*gets a crafty idea*
*points to the juke box and it starts to play*
Ehh Ehh >.<
*watches to see the reactions snorting into her arm*
*makes herself visible for JJ*
Here!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:41 pm

J.J. Kooms

"As promised." He held up the jug by its ring, giving it a little shake. The owners had been kind enough to engrave the old "XXX" into the side of it as JJ was ensuring their machinery was properly undone; he had given them all the requisite forms, however, so he was pretty sure that after they were re-sorted and their beaten-up workers were out of the hospital, they'd be back on their feet as a legal distillery. For now, though, he had moonshine. "Just, keep the bottle intact for me? I like to keep souvenirs."

JJ Kooms

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:45 pm

With the jukebox song that was obviously an ode' to him along with the succubus falling out of a shadow and Katana being quite the roused up lady tonight Franco decides to get out while he still can. Plus a man had come into the bar and he needed to let the ladies work. cool

Well knowin Antonio I's won't gets to talk to 'im until he's doen wit' that. So I's think I's let yous ladies take care of yours business, yous twos do good work. Arrapato poco uno, gatina User Image treats dis' fella goods.

Franco winked at the man as he heads out of the bar for the night, hoping to catch his brother another day.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:48 pm

*squeels at the bottle*
*grabs it and hold it up with*
*pure excitement*
User Image
*spins with it*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:52 pm

She narrowed her eyes at Franco as he beat a hasty exit from the bar.

"For the LAST time, this is NOT a goddamned BROTHEL! scream stressed "

She stood there and fumed for a moment, then went about taking some deep breaths to calm down. She sipped her drink and focused on the alcohol burning it's way down her throat. She went back to her seat and sat down, watching Leko dance with.....a bottle of alcohol? User Image
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:54 pm

J.J. Kooms

"And if you like their work, I'll give you their information; they should be re-opening in a few months if all their paperwork goes through." He tossed a nod to the gentleman with the pompadour as he left the bar. "I'll probably the the one processing them, too, so I'll put in a good customer review if their hooch is up to snuff."

JJ Kooms

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:55 pm

(( rofl I love how JJ is ignoring Kat who's probably shrieking like a banshee at this point! xd ))
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:55 pm

Moooonshiiiineee!
JJ is the very best.

*hugs the jug*
*coddles it*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:57 pm

((I was going to mention something about the brothel comment, but thought better of it and just continued with Leko. razz ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4651 4652 4653 4654 4655 4656 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games