Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:01 pm
Tiffany walked out of her room carrying a bag.She wandered till she found a pool.She went into the changing room and came out a bathing suit.She dived in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:15 pm
User Image
Hana nodded to Ebi and returned to the mansion. She went back and sat in the sitting room wait for Brago. She twirled the restraint in her hand and couldn't help but wonder how mad Soma was at her.  

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:16 pm
(( Ebi was with you Eevee :3 ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:20 pm
((fixed it))  

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:22 pm
User Image

She sat near her. "Oh the things we have to do today." She started to think not knowing how to exactly work this. Guess she'd have to wing it...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:24 pm
User Image
"What things?" Hana said, looking at Ebi.  

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:26 pm
User Image

"Well we have to save Luc. Then there are the matters of helping all those who need it. Then I have to attend to some cleaning at home. Then if anybody calls for me I might just be at the point of passing out." She shrugged. "Lots to do~"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:27 pm
User Image
"Have fun with that, ebi" hane told her, setting down the restraint and picking back up her book.  

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:33 pm
User Image

"That reminds me. Do you want to help us get the boy back? I'm sure you'd come and help because Brago is coming with us." She said thinking that maybe she would come to help protect him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image
"I'm giving brago a little space right now so he can absorb all the things Hakai told him." Hana told her. "Plus I'm sure he doesn't want me there getting in the way."  

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image

"I doubt you'll get in the way. He thinks he'll be getting in the way. And he might. Besides I'll need someone else if he gets his a** into trouble anyway." She said laughing. She was bringing a small group of people into quite possibly there deaths.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image
"Brago may be an idiot, but once he's made up his mind to do something he does it to the best of his ability. Its unlikely that he'll get in the way. Just tell him what he needs to do and he'll do it." Hana told her. "Besides, i need to make a trip to the demon world anyways. I only have one restraint and i need 2. Otherwise if I use my powers I'll kill myself.  

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image

She nodded. "Ok." She said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:51 pm
Tiffany walking,dripping slightly but wrapped in a bathrobe."Whats up?"  

Marie Rouge

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:52 pm
User Image
"Excuse me Ebi." Hana said as she left the room with her book, leaving Brago's restraint on the table with a note on it. She left the room and went to the pool. She saw angua swimming but walked past her to the hot tub. She stripped compleatly naked and tied her hair up in a clips and got in to relax and read her book.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games