Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:49 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

That wasn't sky, that was the droid.

The droid didn't even say that until after my last post here because someone is slacking/sleep trouble/lazy/badday and the droids have been a little slow. @.@

I meant the bullspie or pie in the eye, or whatever, @.@

lol i'm not worried about the bulls pie. Lol
and yeah the droids didn't even hit me XD then again i was tired too but i still got a hit in there.

Lol, I just mean, that post said 'The droid selects' until like three o' clock because someone fell asleep at the control panel. emotion_facepalm

mhm i noticed it XD
its okay though : )

But it's not... D:  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:09 pm
tokyofirelizard
Skyailia
tokyofirelizard
Skyailia
tokyofirelizard
Skyailia

yeppers.. maybe they will not notice the bulls eye I feel on my back...

and hopefully the bull wont either. I think he wants his eye back... sweatdrop lol

**laughing** weeeeelllllI I will gladly take it off my bake and give it back to him...

just stick on the end of the red cape/blanket thing and ole!

**laughing wickedly** ok and then I will give it to someone else so the bull will go after them and not me.....

give it to the rodeo clown. that's his job is to be mauled to death by the one-eyed bull. XD

**smiles wickedly..goes and finds the rodeo clown and tacks the bulls eyes on his back** now do your job clown....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:11 pm
Skyailia
tokyofirelizard
Skyailia
tokyofirelizard
Skyailia

**laughing** weeeeelllllI I will gladly take it off my bake and give it back to him...

**laughing wickedly** ok and then I will give it to someone else so the bull will go after them and not me.....

give it to the rodeo clown. that's his job is to be mauled to death by the one-eyed bull. XD

**smiles wickedly..goes and finds the rodeo clown and tacks the bulls eyes on his back** now do your job clown....

*is glad i'm not a clown*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:14 pm
tokyofirelizard
Skyailia
tokyofirelizard
Skyailia
tokyofirelizard
Skyailia

me too....and I have been hoisted by my own petard...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:17 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

That wasn't sky, that was the droid.

The droid didn't even say that until after my last post here because someone is slacking/sleep trouble/lazy/badday and the droids have been a little slow. @.@

I meant the bullspie or pie in the eye, or whatever, @.@

and yeah the droids didn't even hit me XD then again i was tired too but i still got a hit in there.

Lol, I just mean, that post said 'The droid selects' until like three o' clock because someone fell asleep at the control panel. emotion_facepalm

mhm i noticed it XD

But it's not... D:

Well let me say it this way then. It's okay by me because I do not judge said person for falling asleep at the control panel.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:18 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

mhm i noticed it XD

But it's not... D:

Well let me say it this way then. It's okay by me because I do not judge said person for falling asleep at the control panel.

But it's not okay by me because I should be upholding my duties to the highest standard to ensure a fair and positive experience for our members. D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:26 pm
Skyailia
tokyofirelizard
Skyailia
tokyofirelizard
Skyailia

Well at least the petard isn't being hung by a seventy-five foot stake. That would be worse.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:30 pm
tokyofirelizard
Skyailia
tokyofirelizard
Skyailia
tokyofirelizard
Skyailia

Well at least the petard isn't being hung by a seventy-five foot stake. That would be worse.

yeppers I guess you are right about that...but it was fun while it lasted....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:30 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

mhm i noticed it XD

But it's not... D:

But it's not okay by me because I should be upholding my duties to the highest standard to ensure a fair and positive experience for our members. D:

You rolled the dice early so people still could've responded besides so I'd say its still fair as far as being able to roll back/respond on your own time.
I waited though because the game is better with the quippage.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:35 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

mhm i noticed it XD

But it's not... D:

You rolled the dice early so people still could've responded besides so I'd say its still fair as far as being able to roll back/respond on your own time.

But the rolls are everywhere, and the quippage is everywhere. My times aren't even consistent. D:

Highest standard, Terry. D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:53 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I don't know... D:
I'd need a reason, I think. D:

Pft, no one minds. Other people are doing it, right? It's just the game.

If I get it early, I'll just pass to you and let you execute someone if I can't. emotion_facepalm

Lol

**laughing** yeppers to everything...
well the voices in my head are telling me that since i have logged my bumps and I have gotten Kat's 25 done...then it is time to head back to my bubble for the night...**laughing** we need to get our beauty sleep..

**looks at you smiling** not beauty sleep...she needs to think on what she is going to do to get me out of this mess she has created for me.......

Oh, I see. o.o

Good night. ^__^

Spotted your hihi in my text world. ^__^

that is neat....did you spot my two kitties??

nighters Kay.......

I believe so. 3nodding

Good night. ^__^

weeeeellllll Kay it is that time again....sooooo I am here to say nighters...
hope you have a good one...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:55 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I don't know... D:
I'd need a reason, I think. D:

Pft, no one minds. Other people are doing it, right? It's just the game.

If I get it early, I'll just pass to you and let you execute someone if I can't. emotion_facepalm

Lol

**laughing** yeppers to everything...
well the voices in my head are telling me that since i have logged my bumps and I have gotten Kat's 25 done...then it is time to head back to my bubble for the night...**laughing** we need to get our beauty sleep..

**looks at you smiling** not beauty sleep...she needs to think on what she is going to do to get me out of this mess she has created for me.......

Oh, I see. o.o

Good night. ^__^

Spotted your hihi in my text world. ^__^

that is neat....did you spot my two kitties??

nighters Kay.......

I believe so. 3nodding

Good night. ^__^

weeeeellllll Kay it is that time again....sooooo I am here to say nighters...
hope you have a good one...

Good night. ^__^

emotion_zzz  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:36 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

mhm i noticed it XD

But it's not... D:

But the rolls are everywhere, and the quippage is everywhere. My times aren't even consistent. D:

It is good that you have high standards.
Just don't best yourself up too hard if its not perfect, okay?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:20 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

And it's even worse today. emotion_facepalm  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:46 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

And it's even worse today. emotion_facepalm

Remember the whole don't beat yourself up too hard thing. Just said it, man!
:P  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games