Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

X x __ compos M E N T i S

Quotable Conversationalist

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:48 pm
You have choices: Miko, Fumi, or Bludgeoned. Because we couldn't have two Fumi's in our family, they called me Miko so that they wouldn't get me confused with ALL of the other Fumi's in our family. After all of them died I guess I adopted Fumi. Bludgeoned was my old username.
If you call me Mugged I'll not have the slightest idea who you're talking to. ^.^
I've been on gaia for -counts on fingers- 4 years. But I've been hacked so many times that I never have much money. ^.^
I'm Japanese.

I don't usually join random guilds, but this one looked really cool! <3

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:06 pm
I'm Antremias.

I often forget I have guilds, so if I don't post very much, PM me, and I'll try to get back to you. >.> It's hard to remember the Guilds, and I even have one of my own. Anyway. I'm a friendly guy, and I love to RP, so if you have an RP and you want someone to join, ask me. I'll RP almost anything.  

Antremias

4,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Jimbob Not Home

Original Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:32 pm
Name's Purified Ace. I am the Ace of Hearts, the Radical Dreamer, and Iron Man. Hence, I'm the hopless romantic that likes things that go -BOOM- anything else can be learned by visiting my profile.

Put bluntly, I like to Play. So lets Role...

(please tell me someone got that joke...>.<)  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:14 pm

Hi, I'm Madame Le Kelleh. My real name is Kelly (hope that wasn't too obvious.) Sometimes I'm really active in guilds, other times I forget I'm even in a guild. I got randomly invited when I posted in the Gaia Yearbook. Hope I get to have a good time here!

sweatdrop  

The Duchess of Devonshire

Fanatical Millionaire

11,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:25 pm
Welcome madame. Hope you like it here. J'adore. Personally. you will too. My french is shakey I don't know that much. but welcome. Madame Le Kelleh.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:31 pm
I am the Tea-Bag Ninja
And I got randomly invited....odd. stare  

That Zurg Doode

pancake apocalypse

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:35 pm
Hi. I'm Pancake Apocalypse. I'm a girl . . . . I like black, my cats, my friend Dallas, Europe in general because of the beauty, culture and history. I love my username, and my newly aquired Oculus Magica, that I was fortunate enough to get a donation for. I like meeting new people, and currently have one friend on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:18 pm
I am Markeisha Knott
I am 14 and my b-day is Jan 16
Going to boarding school this fall (EWS if u go there, PM me!)
Love anime. Have fanfics posted on fanfiction.net
I am bisexual

Yeah.... that's pretty much it  

Kyakume

Azure Soulsteel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:39 am
Hi there, name's Azure but you can call me Az if you like. I'm feeling ancient. Thank you for inviting me to the guild, I'm most honored to be here. =]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:20 am
Hello, I'm Rose, but my avy name tells you something about my ancestory. Thanks for inviting me, which ever one of you did. I"m honored that you did, thanks again. I love Siames cats, dolphins, roses and VW bugs( older the better ). I live in Washington state and will be graduating * points to my sig*  

CelticCherokee

Yunsildin

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:20 am
Hi! I'm Yunsildin, Yun, Yunsi, Yundin, If your into nicknames. I'll respond to all of them. I've been a Gaian for a little over 4 years now.
I have a 4 year old and still kicking RolePlay in the Barton Town Forums called Dragons Fate. Reached page 900 recently if you put the two threads together for it.
As for me...I'm almost 22, my birthday is in June. I'm hopelessly addicted to anime, manga, books, drawing, BJD's, and Lolita Fashion. My absolute favorite manga-ka is Matsuri Hino. My favorite book author is Stephenie Meyer.
I hope I can make some friends here. I've rarely explored the guilds that I belong to and I'm sure it's just cause I haven't found one I fit into.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:46 am
Hello, all. I'm Kyomitsu Hitsuna-Fumetsu, formally known as Ciara Danielle Carey. It's a pleasure to be here. Kurayami Fumetsu is my husband, unfortunately not in real life. Hopefully we will be soon. Currently, I am 18 years old, ^-^ glad to be invited in my b-day month, and I'm in college majoring in computer engineering. Welp, that's about all you need to know at the moment.  

Kyomitsu Hitsuna

LabTechJK

Thirteenth Celebrator

9,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:04 pm
User Image
Who Am I?

Why I am the amazing Lorgan Zeilth!
Name IRL: Alexander
Alias': Lorgan Zeilth, Sylektra Griffin, Code Monkey, Publix Man.
**I am actually called those names in real life each one has a story. . .**
Orientation: Straight
Nah, jk jk, I'm a US Citizen!

I am a Grammatik-Nazi. So be careful.

I absolutely hate these:
-1337 5P3AK *Hard to read at most times*
-People pissing me off. . .

.:: I will not hesitate to do the right thing... So be VERY careful about the TOS... ::.
Otherwise, I am quite cool with you.

Pleasure to meet you all. *Bows*
User Image

Also, I am a complete Computer nerd. . . Which means. . .

I AM GOING TO GO INTO PROGRAMMING!
^_^ Yay me!

Anyone who starts an arguement, better want me on their side. . .

I will fight for whomever picks me first!

"I'm Alexander I and I am a Gnome Warrior. Whats your game?"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:42 pm
I am Defunkti!
irl, Laura. 17 years young.
I'm in an indoor drumline.

and I was randomly invited
which was exciting. =]

ninja

Sherri Black

Martyrize

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:36 pm
I'm Marty~ <3
In real life, my name is Jessica. You can call me Marty, JessJess, Jessiboo, or whatever you wish to call me.
I'm 14, but I'll be 15 on July 2nd of this year.
Don't be swayed by my age. I'm actually very intelligent and mature, but at the same time I can be categorized under, "Perverted Minors." ;3

I'm very much straight.
I like guys who are gamers and computer nerds. <3 And if they play guitar or hockey or soccer, or if they're perverted like me that makes them especially hot. ;D

I warn you, I'm a TOTAL grammar nazi.
I also warn you of this too: I'm a Cancer. (No that does NOT mean I HAVE Cancer.) I'm very sensitive about things. I can also be very emotional, and I take everything to heart.

I like to watch anime and to read manga. Currently I'm watching the series Lucky Star, rewatching Bokura Ga Ita, and rereading Absolute Boyfriend. :3 If you haven't heard of those and you like anime/manga, I suggest you watch and read them right now.

I LOVE COMPUTER/VIDEO GAMES. <333
I attended an all-night LAN party just two days ago, actually. ;D It was fun as hell.

Sometimes I'm not very active in guilds, but I post on them as much as I can.

I roleplay. <3
Feel free to ask me to RP with you. I'm normally a semi-para or para roleplayer.
My RPC is an assassin. >_>; More info can be obtained by PMing me and asking.

I'm normally nice to everyone, and I'm a lover, not a fighter. <3 I'm a psychiatrist for anyone needing to vent. I'll talk to you if you want me to.
But if you're a b***h to me, I'll be a b***h back. I hate people who judge people right off the bat without knowing them or what they've been through.

I'm an artist, so please contact me. <3 I'll do avi art for a fee, depending on what you think my art is worth. I can give you examples before drawing anything.

So hello. :3

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games