Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4659 4660 4661 4662 4663 4664 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:54 am

Alright then, have a good night. *She waves to him and decides to sip his drink since he already poured it*
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:08 am

*materialized into the bar*
Hello there love User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:14 am

Well hallo darlin! Care for a drink? *Liada winks and waves the bottle of Nightshade for her to see. Sipping away at her current glass*
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:17 am

Oh dear! User Image
I can't
I'm really glutton for ...
well yah... User Image
I just need to get to where I'm going.
It was nice to see you though Lia wink

*snags another pint of jack on her way out*
*materializes to her chambers*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 4, 1, 5 Total: 16 (5-30)

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:20 am

Alright hun, sleep well. *she waves to the succubus and finishes off the glass. She goes to rinse it out and gathers her bottles back into her bag and opens a portal to head home.*
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:46 am

She was sipping coffee in her kitchen when she remembered that she and Psy were supposed to do their spa day today. She hadn't heard from Psy, so she decided she'd best text her and find out what was going on.

Kat's text to Psy
Hey Sleeping Beauty....we have a spa day to get started on. What time will you be here so I can meet you at PB?

She sent the text and went back to sipping her coffee.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:33 am

Her phone buzzed and she read the text from Psy. She slipped her phone in her pocket and grabbed her keys. She locked up and headed upstairs to make a cafe' mocha and wait for Psy to arrive.

After she had her coffee made, she sent Psy one more text.

Kat's text to Psy
OK, meet me in the bar. biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:53 am

*She arrives at MW and parks the car in front. After turning off the car she sits there for a while in complete silence. When she feels she's ready, she gets out of her car, locks it up and heads into MW. She goes straight for the espresso machine to make a latte and nods at Kat briefly.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:55 am

She looked up when Psy entered and watched her make her customary latte. She sighed and looked at her friend.

"Come here and sit down, I want to talk to you please."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:00 am

*Finishes up making her latte, raises her eyebrows and internally prepares herself for a crisis with the reception. She sighs as she sits, taking a very large drink of her latte.* Okay. Hit me with it. neutral *She braces herself for the news.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:07 am

She looked at Psy and sipped her coffee.

"First of all, I want to apologize for what all happened last night. Tony put me over the edge. I had already spent the better part of the afternoon justifying your business choices and all sorts of things. But when he spoke of Victor in that condescending tone, I just snapped. And then when he took my keys.....well, you saw how that turned out."

She took a deep breath and sighed, "I just don't want you to be mad at me, Psy. You're more than a partner and a dear friend to me. You're like the sister I never had."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:36 am

*Relieved to hear the reception may not be a complete disaster like the ceremony will be, she lets out the breath she was holding as Katana finishes.* I'm not mad at you. I understand all too well how Antonio can push someone to the very edge.

Antonio is VERY good at what he does. I've seen him work miracles financially and legally. When he's evaluated MW thoroughly, he'll probably have some good ideas one of us has overlooked. My file at the precinct probably doesn't even have half the stuff in it it should have. sweatdrop His bedside manner can by trying and he is a Pavaniā€¦none of us is lacking in the areas of outspokenness or being condescending.

Katana, NONE of my brothers are completely convinced this marriage is a good idea. If anyone is going to ruin this wedding, it would be Vincenso or Antonio. It's also possible that Vincenso sent Antonio to do just that. I'll never know for sure.

I want to marry William Dougherty. I love him more than words can express. Regardless of what any of my brothers think, I will do just that. Due to the events of last night, I am trying my best to accept that I may not have the wedding ceremony I had planned on. That is if the course if today and tomorrow don't take a nose dive. stare

*She puts her hand on Katana's.* You are like the sister I never had either. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:44 am

She took Psy's hand and squeezed it gently. "Look, I can understand that you want the perfect ceremony and reception. But, you also need to look at the big picture as well. What's more important? The perfect ceremony and reception? Or the fact that you've found the man that you want to spend your life with? The nuptials will only encompass a day, Psy....but your marriage will go way beyond that."

She took a sip of her coffee. "And besides, did you REALLY think everything would go off without a hitch? I mean, look at the members of your bridal party. Dame & I are ex-mercs, Icy is a bounty hunter, Leko is a succubus. The fact that she's even in a church is laughable. Not to mention, Black is some sort of angelic vampire, and Ryzan's a dark elf. AND there's the fact that a couple of your brothers are insufferable asses."

She looked her in the eye. "You need to just let the squabbling roll off your back. YOU'RE the oldest sister, take charge and slap those brothers around that defy you. And then find a way to laugh it off. Because in the end, Psy....you're going to be the winner. You're going to get what you want in the end."

"And as far as Tony goes, I have agreed to some of his suggestions, but I told him if he went to you to suggest that the residents pay rent, he might get his head ripped off. wink "
Psyzapp generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 5!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:48 am

*Pushes the pause button while the RNs commence X2* stare

*sends gift to dame.* heart

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Psyzapp generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 3!

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:53 am

*RNing once again.* stare
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4659 4660 4661 4662 4663 4664 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games