Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4662 4663 4664 4665 4666 4667 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:10 pm
Pst. You can learn the Konoha style regardless of your village.

Hey there, Kazzy.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:59 pm
Sugar Dhaku
And then you'll repeat the process of creating/remaking a character to replace/revamp the one you lost which will only be used until the aforementioned point in time.

What exactly is your moderator function, anyway? Do you just get to be crew for no reason?

See, I know there are words here, but all I can see is an endless stream of "umad".  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:16 am
Shinsua
Pst. You can learn the Konoha style regardless of your village.

Hey there, Kazzy.
Pst. I don't let them, I make em come to Konoha for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:00 pm
That's not... how... Oh, whatever. :I  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:45 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
And then you'll repeat the process of creating/remaking a character to replace/revamp the one you lost which will only be used until the aforementioned point in time.

What exactly is your moderator function, anyway? Do you just get to be crew for no reason?

See, I know there are words here, but all I can see is an endless stream of "umad".

You need to stop leaving. You're about the only one who puts up a fight anymore. Everyone else either crumples, cries, or gets ******** off.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:49 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku

You need to stop leaving. You're about the only one who puts up a fight anymore. Everyone else either crumples, cries, or gets ******** off.

I missed you too, hunny.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:50 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku

I missed you too, hunny.

You were with that floozy Alcohol, weren't you? How was she?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:54 pm
Same as always. Kind of a b***h.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:00 pm
Then what's the appeal?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:20 pm
Sweet, sweet oblivion?  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:53 pm
Mmmm, oblivion.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:56 pm
I was forced to wait a whole month for rejection, now I'm being forced to wait for something to happen in Yuki so I can role-play...

Is it possible to change my RPCs village???  

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:59 pm
Jelani564
I was forced to wait a whole month for rejection, now I'm being forced to wait for something to happen in Yuki so I can role-play...

No one is forced to do anything >> If you join this guild (which has many many many role players because its, lol, rather popular) then it is likely you will be waiting for a lot of things.
And you can role play without waiting for something to 'happen'. You can teach your rpc. You can form bonds with other roleplay rpcs. You can MAKE something happen yourself. And unless you want to be a rogue and get hunted down, no you cannot change your village.
If you're so annoyed at waiting, make a new rpc. You're allowed to have two.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:04 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Jelani564

No one is forced to do anything >> If you join this guild (which has many many many role players because its, lol, rather popular) then it is likely you will be waiting.
And you can role play without waiting for something to 'happen'. You can teach your rpc. You can form bonds with other roleplay rpcs. You can MAKE something happen yourself. And unless you want to be a rogue and get hunted down, no you cannot change your village.

If I had wanted two RPCs I would have made a second one a long time ago. I'm quite content with the one that I have right now. And I would have him learn more things but he's already at his limit as it is, and I would have him go off and role-play with others, but those 'other's that he's with are currently inactive. I'm not waiting for something to 'happen' as you say, simply want them to post so I can have Izaya go do stuff.  

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:08 pm
Jelani564
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Jelani564

No one is forced to do anything >> If you join this guild (which has many many many role players because its, lol, rather popular) then it is likely you will be waiting.

If I had wanted two RPCs I would have made a second one a long time ago. I'm quite content with the one that I have right now. And I would have him learn more things but he's already at his limit as it is, and I would have him go off and role-play with others, but those 'other's that he's with are currently inactive. I'm not waiting for something to 'happen' as you say, simply want them to post so I can have Izaya go do stuff.

My only advice in that case is, if it has been more then 3 days since the last reply, is to say 'F*** 'em' and leave. Rather then complain about being made to wait.
And your very words were, and I bold this twice, I'm being forced to wait for something to happen.
Waiting is your choice and is not determined by others inability to post. So make a choice. And move along.

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4662 4663 4664 4665 4666 4667 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games