Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4665 4666 4667 4668 4669 4670 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:15 pm

Antonio eyes the patrons and notes once again the lack of bartender. With that many people and the current distraction of Marco, it would be very easy for anyone to make off with something, or contaminate any number of bottles in some fashion. Just what was his sister thinking? Bars need bartenders stare

Hearing Franco address him and Dante, he clears his throat before answering. "Yes, I met her previously. stare Speaking of... if you'll excuse me."

With that, he makes his way into the office and looks around for his laptop case.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:19 pm

He laughs, "Indeed, I am Dante Pavani. A pleasure Miss Katana." Dante eyes his brother's retreating back, "I see." He smiles charmingly at Katana, "Well than I am pleased that at least the majority of the Pavani men are not causing trouble for such a lovely lady."

Dante Duo Delta

Liberal Poster

JJ Kooms rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 5, 4, 2 Total: 17 (5-30)

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:21 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Life wouldn't be worth it without fine drink and fine food."

"Alright..." JJ stood, shakily. Nothing seemed to wobble out of place or disappear suddenly, so he took it as a good sign. "Seems I'm coherent again." He moved around the bar slowly, noting that his shoes once more made contact with the ground. He picked out a fresh wine glass, gave it a once-over, and set it down on the counter. Pulling out the open bottle of wine from the other night, he undid the cork and started pouring himself a glass. "By the way, Leko, did you enjoy that moonshine the other night?"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:22 pm

She smiled at Dante, "Ah yes...you're the charming one. Can I get you something to drink, Dante?" She made her way back over to the bar to take another sip of her Cosmo.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Franco takes a look at the time.

I'll take Marco off yous hands. Marco, lets goes, I's gots to take yous to the "problem solver" stare yous just makin things hards for us before tomorrows.

Franco reaches under the table and successfully wrestles his brother out of the hiding spot.

Yous an embarrassments right nows Marco, where's yous bat anyway? confused Let's go fratello before zitellona gets a looks at yous. rolleyes
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:25 pm

Oh but of course!
In a way it really came in handy for me.
It slipped my mind that I would be in a church for the majority of the evening last night. User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:27 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Well, if you're interested..." JJ swirled the wine in the glass before taking a sip. "Ah... I can get you some more of it; I checked my drop-box today, and it turns out they literally sent me all of what they had left. And that particular agency that I was working for at the time frowns upon accepting hand-outs... I need to get rid of it pronto." He smiled over at her. "Think you could handle some more disposal?"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:30 pm

User Image *pretty much pounces over the stool at JJ*
REALLY!?? User Image
you bet I do!
I'll take it all! ALL OF IT! User Image User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Marco Pavani

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:32 pm

Marco looks ashamedly at his brother and parrots, "Red dress.... Fixer..." Franco mentions leaving the caddy for the brothers and asks Marco for his keys. Marco stares blankly at his brother, after some instruction he manages to pull a foreign set of keys out of his pocket, hand them to Franco. Finally they head off to get Marco's head on straight.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:34 pm

Waves a big hand towards his brothers, grinning a little as Franco berates Marco. Then he follows Katana to the bar. "Thank you Miss Katana, I'd love a White Russian." He turned to his bodyguard. "Miss Katana, this is Mr. DiSano, my eternal shadow." He wink roguishly at her. "Eternal until I can convience Vincensio to call him off anyway."

The huge man nodded politely to Katana, "Signorina"

Dante Duo Delta

Liberal Poster

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:36 pm

J.J. Kooms

JJ felt his shoulders waver a little bit as the slight air movement hit him; it didn't bother him too much, as all his internal bits were nice and solidified by now, but if he wasn't so used to it he might have felt weird. As it were, it just created a weird optical effect for anyone sober enough to notice. "It's all yours; the only question I ask would be if you could describe the flavor, texture, aftertaste, general alcohol concentration, and rating on a scale of one to five. I need to add it to my report, so that it might gain a successful re-application into the legal world, and then you'd get to drink it as long as they're in business."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:37 pm

The case was pretty much exactly where he left it, but when he sees paperwork just sitting there on the desk, out in the open, he can't help but have a seat and start looking through it.

Omnompoeia

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:38 pm

She rolled her eyes at the mention of Vincenso's name and she went about making Dante's White Russian. She smiled at the bodyguard, "Please, call me Kat...most everyone does around here, with the exception of Frankie boy, that is."

She handed Dante his drink. "Here you go, Dante. I must say, I'm looking forward to hearing you sing at the ceremony tomorrow. biggrin "
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:42 pm

*has the urge to reach out and make JJ stay still*
I know I'm not hallucinating... User Image
Can you stay solid please.
Makes me feel nauseous User Image
But hell I'd right you full out reports if it meant free moonshine! User Image

*sneaks back over next to QSXII and takes a another shot of scotch* twisted
*pats him on the cheek*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:47 pm

J.J. Kooms

"I'm trying, but the areas that have few essential organs are the last to re-form." He sighed and lifted the glass slowly, taking another sip of wine. "It's all fine and dandy until you turn into your element; I'm pretty thankful my path didn't lead to fire. I doubt I'd be able to get into this bar if I were still emanating heat or just plain on fire."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4665 4666 4667 4668 4669 4670 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games