Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4667 4668 4669 4670 4671 4672 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:08 pm

Swordplay? Lol you must have a death wish.... fine, lead the way*

Takes another shot*
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:10 pm

Dante turned to JJ, "You are fond of Italian opera, young sir? How marvelous! Which aria do you enjoy the most in Figaro? I am quite fond of Se vuol ballare in Act one."

Dante shakes his head, "Scuzi, I am Dante Pavani." He holds out his hand.

Dante Duo Delta

Liberal Poster

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:12 pm

She smiled Antonio. "Well, if you're sure.... biggrin "

She finished off her drink and rinsed her glass. After she set it aside, she gave Icy a quick hug. "You're welcome to come stay out at the estate too. Psy wanted me to extend the invitation to you if I saw you today. God knows there's plenty of rooms out there. xd I'm heading on out, so I'll talk to you later."

"Night everyone, see you at the ceremony tomorrow! biggrin "

She made her way to the office and quickly did the security scans. She slipped inside and waited for the bookcase to completely close before she headed to her quarters. She wasn't taking the chance of Tony trying to follow her downstairs. She entered her quarters and locked up behind her, and went straight through to the back door. She grabbed her suitcase and left, locking the back door. Soon she was in her car and headed out to Upper GGG.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:13 pm

*waves to Kat as she leaves*
Excuse me.
*gets up taking a shot as she does*
it seems my At least it's not my own death on that wish twisted
although my clever remarks so often seem to be lost on you User Image

*starts for the back door*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:14 pm

*taking a long sip of her drink, she smiled at the warmth and looked back at Kat*

And I'm headed to Pandora's for pampering once I'm done with this quick drink. I figure a few hours there with something good from Jade will be just what I need to get some of these kinks out. Plus if I do it tonight, I can sleep in tomorrow. xd

*sips her drink again and looks at the faces around the bar, noting the similarities between two of the men and recognizing one of them from the rehearsal. Setting her glass down, she smiled at them in turn and spoke*

You two must be Psys brothers. I remember you-*points to Antonio*-from the rehearsal last night. My name is Icy.

*just then Kat hugged her and told her to come to the estate if possible. She hugged Kat back and told her to be careful, returning to her drink*
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:16 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Life wouldn't be worth it without fine drink and fine food."

"JJ Kooms." JJ shook the offered hand firmly, smiling back. "And Se vuol ballare is my favorite out of Figaro as well; it's just so much fun to sing. Though, I'd have to say that La Vendetta is a close second; Bartolo's role may be diminished from Puccini's Barbiere, but his overall impact is still important." He was overjoyed to find another patron of opera; it was rare, but always an enjoyable experience to discuss the masters.

JJ Kooms

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:22 pm

((Kat's going to bed now....early day tomorrow! biggrin Night all! *glomps everyone but Tony* xd xp rofl LOL!............okay, overtired...leaving now. blaugh ))
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:23 pm

"Icy..." He thinks for a moment on the name. "Ah, you must be Icy Reign, head of security." He extends his hand out to her to shake. "Antonio Pavani. I must say that I am truly impressed at the precautions you and your security team have gone through to keep my sister's most sensitive information safe."

Omnompoeia

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:23 pm

* Gets up and follows Leko to the back door. As we get outside, I remove certain items of clothing to get into the spirit of things *

One will win...one will fall... whenever you are ready.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:30 pm

rolleyes Everything is so epic with your kind.
You really want to fight me?
I'm kinda scary with sharp objects when i get serious. twisted

*watches him take off clothing* User Image
Pft I can do you better.
*smiles and takes off clothing herself*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dante Duo Delta

Liberal Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:35 pm

“Si, si” Dante agreed. “But if you are fond of Puccini as well, have you ever heard a truly great tenor sing Nessun dorma from his Turandot? Calaf might be a bit of a dolt, but the music he sings is just indescribable.”

Dante turned to Icy with a look of chagrin, “But before I let myself get too carried away into music; Miss Icy, it is a pleasure to meet you.” He lifts the back of her hand to his lips gentlemanly, “Forgive me for not introducing myself sooner. I have fallen into the trap all music lover fall into. Once we find a compatriot, we could talk until doomsday. Wouldn’t you agree, Mr. Kooms?”
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:35 pm

((Tes was going to nosebleed, but then he remembered he's Miro rofl Silly Tes xp ))

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:39 pm

* Starts spinning my scythe *

Fighting an angel IS epic.... looking good by the way. Its a shame that i might had a scratch or two to that pretty little body twisted

*Charges fast and let's out a swift slash at Leko!*
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:40 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Life wouldn't be worth it without fine drink and fine food."

"Too true, all too true." JJ smiled as Dante introduced himself to the other woman at the bar. He'd wait on his introduction; he was sure that there would be time for a proper greeting. In the meantime... "Nessun dorma is one of the greatest tenor arias I've ever heard, alongside Ah, mes amis from Donizetti's La fille du regiment. It's truly a shame that Puccini was unable to finish the opera before he passed; I sometimes ponder where he was planning to go with it."

JJ Kooms

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:44 pm

*summons a sword and blocks*
Now why would you want to do something like that?
Looking to leave your mark are we? User Image
Well good thing I'm a worthy opponent for you then twisted

*forcefully shoves him back with her blade*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4667 4668 4669 4670 4671 4672 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games