Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image

After she left she whisped herself away to her home. She teleported herself straight to her bed and in seconds she was asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:17 pm
User Image
Hana sat in the hot tub, the warm water bubbling around her as she relaxed. She hoped brago found his restraint in the sitting room where she left it and read the note she left with it.

The note said:
I found your restraint. Sorry I lost it in the first place, I should have been more careful with it. If you want, come find me when you're not busy.
Love, Hana-Shi

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:40 pm
"Hana-shi" Brago said as he entered the poolroom. "Thank you for your hard work." He held up the arm with the retrieved restraint.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:42 pm
User Image
Hana smiled at him. "I hope Neuro doesn't mind that I broke into his house to get it." She told him. "Care to join me?" She asked, waving her hand at the empty space in the hot tub.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:48 pm
"meh, why not" Brago kicked off his shoes and hopped in. "I never really used this room... This is the first time, ive relaxed here."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:49 pm
User Image
"thats to bad, its nice in here." Hana said, leaning next to him, her naked body pressing against him.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:58 pm
"Hans-Shi? Where is your other restraint?" he felt one pressed against him, but the other was nowhere to be found.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:01 pm
User Image
"Soma only gave me one, so i still need to have a matching one made. As long as I don't use my powers untill then, I'll be fine. I was planning on going to the demon world later today to get one." She told him, sitting in his lap.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:05 pm
"Which one do you have on now? The power one, or the pregnancy one?" Brago inquired. "and where is your batheing suit?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:10 pm
User Image
"I always have the pregnacy one on, thats a thrid sperate restraint. The one Some gave me controls my aura, the one i'm missing is to keep my aura from burning me alive when I use it." She told Brago, kissing him. "And i don't own a bathing suit."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:14 pm
"Third restraint? where is it?" he asked before kissing her back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:21 pm
User Image
"Its right here." She said holding up her left arm where her new restraint was. The new one Some gave her looked like silver vines twisting around her arm up to her elbow. Around her wrist, pinned under the other restraint, was a silver bracelet with a lock attached to it. She kissed him deeper and with more passion.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:27 pm
"It doesnt look good on you, get rid of it.." he said playfully as he pulled her to him kissing her back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:32 pm
User Image
Hana pulled back from him, a little confused. "You want me to take my pregnacy restraint off?" she asked him.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:35 pm
"Your with me now arent you? You are my queen, are you not? You are my love right?. If the answer to all the above is yes, I dont really see a reason to keep it on."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games