Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:53 pm
I know... Guess I should start looking around for one.

Eep! cat_surprised *jumps when he suddenly pulls her onto his lap* What are you doing?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:03 pm
You said your back hurt. *starts rubbing her lower back, finding the knots in her muscles*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:09 pm
I... cat_sweatdrop yeah, I did, I guess. *leans forward, looking down at the water*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:24 pm
You did. *looks at the damp strands of hair clinging to her neck. After a moment, speaks softly* Are you going to tell me what's really bothering you? I know something is.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:32 pm
*shakes her head, somehow feeling reluctant to talk to Karrie* I'd rather not... talk about it. *her back feeling a lot less stiff, moves back to the seat she was in before, stretching her legs as if she's trying to reach the seat on the other side, but can't quite*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:38 pm
Oh... *sighs and leans back, his arms resting on the edge of the tub* I see... neutral

*leans his head back, looking up at the sky* Oh, look, it's snowing.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:45 pm
*looks up* Yeah, it is. It's pretty, isn't it?

*they sit there silently for a while, watching the snow fall around them, melting when it got close* We should probably go in, it's getting late. *turns to kneel on the seat, the end of her tail rising out of the water behind her* And cold.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:51 pm
*looks around and sighs* You're right, I guess.

*with an effort, stands up, shivering when the cold air hits his body* Brrr. *climbs out, grabbing a towel to wrap around himself and another for Kits. He held his hand out to help her out*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:56 pm
*takes Karrie's hand to pull herself up and out* Brr is right. *shivering, takes the towel he gives her and quickly dries off. When she's dry enough, she takes the robe from its hook and puts it on* Let's go!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:02 pm
*stares at the robe* emotion_facepalm So that's what they're there for. *shakes his head* Yeah, that would've been smart to grab one.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:06 pm
*laughs* Come on, let's not stand here all night, getting cold! *grabs his hand and pulls him down the path. At the doors to the locker rooms, they separate* I'll meet you in the lobby.

*goes inside, grateful for the blast of heat when she walks through the door*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:13 pm
*after drying off the rest of the way and getting dressed, goes to wait in the lobby. He knew it would take her longer to get ready, so he leaned against the wall near the door to the lounge. He pulled his ponytail over his shoulder, running his fingers through it to help it dry faster*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:21 pm
*gets dressed as fast as she can, using the hand dryer to speed up drying her tail. She shrugs when another woman in the room gives her an odd look* It's really uncomfortable if my tail gets cold. cat_neutral *The woman shakes her head and leaves without saying a word to Kits*

*when she's finished, goes out into the lobby and looks around until she sees Karrie* Hey, Karrie... Did you walk here tonight?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:23 pm
No, I drove, and yes, I'll give you a ride home. *smiles down at her* As long as you don't mind stopping somewhere on the way so I can get something to eat.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:31 pm
Of course I don't mind. But I've got to go get Smok from the pet spa. Hold on, I'll be right back. *runs down the nearly empty hallway to get her small dragon*

*a few minutes later, returns with Smok in her arms* Okay, we can go now.

*Smok sleepily squeaks a greeting to Karrie, then his head drops down on Kits' arm*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games