Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

KikiSpaghetti

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:59 pm
Hello, warmbloods. Tis I! The almighty and powerful wise lizard...KIKISPAGHETTI.

I couldn't resist... xd I be 15 years old and dwell in the random land that is my mind. I don't reccoment going there unless you've had all your shots and lots of psychologocal preperations. domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:04 pm
This is Katie (Invisible Rainbows)

Hello thar. I'm Katie (obviously) and I'm 15.

This is my mule account (also obviously), which I am currently using due to my main, Invisible Rainbows, being hacked. (41 days 'til report goes through.)

I'm obsessive about grammar, and have a large vocabulary. I try to tone it down, but things slip. Just ask me for definitions, I don't mind. (Saccharine is my favorite word, by the way.)

Hmm... favorite things...
Well, I love animals, video games, speaking Spanish, baking desserts, and talking to people. I tend to do the last one when I get sleepy, so expect some ranting.

I also tend to be bipolar, so be ready for that as well.

So... hello. ~  

Katie7070 mule

Thukui

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:57 pm
o hai everybody >_>;
im þukui, yeah....been on gaia since oct 05 (ðis is new account) so yeah >: D um.... *horrible at introductions* i have a DA account : http://yukinagato.deviantart.com/ har i was found in ðe gaia yearbook <: ar im 13 .... and no i shant talk properly D: < im one of ðose japan/china/korea obsessed people... oh and i make jokes about almost everyþing, so dont take me srsly most of ðe time,kay? so yeah i guess everyone can just pm me nao...kthnxbai >_< *brain explode*

PS i use "þ" and "ð" instead of "th" cause its old english 80 so it makes me leik cooler, except i say "kthnxbai" a lot <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:01 pm
ello.....
Im Rain....or Haru which ever... my birth name Is Annie but i hate it... so i would love it if you didn't call me that... Im 15. I like a lot of things and im very into music and darker things. Im kind of a social misfit so i hope thats okay. Uh im not sure what else to say... so ello!  

XxTattooPunkxX

aero 003

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:20 pm
Hey everybody! i was invited here and decided to join you know why not wouldn't lose anything, well nice to meet you everybody hopefully we'll all get to know eachother.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:34 pm
I'm Paul, and I'm the cranky old man of the Music forum-- at 35, I'm probably a little too old to still be hanging around Gaia, but I find it entertaining. I've been on Gaia since April 2005, and the MF is my usual home. In real life, I'm a historical interpreter at Colonial Williamsburg.  

Nobue Ito

`Rinka

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:38 pm
Greetings my fellow Gaians,

My name is `Rinka, a 17 year old male artist, who lives in the "Sunshine State".
Active for almost 2 years, Ive been lurking and creating art/profiles for numerous users. I'm quite literate and very sweet (from what my friends say). I enjoy random conversations and I love talking about what's going on in others lives.
Don't get me wrong, under this tough exterior lies a generous and adventurous guy. xP

I'm surprised that I was chosen out of the hundreds of thousands of users on the site, but I'm glad because now I have one more place to meet and greet with others like me. :]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:50 pm
Hello, I am Angry Rena98. As you can see, I like the series Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni. I hope to have fun in this guild!  

Angry Rena98

n_nhappee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:07 pm
Hola! Me llamo Summer! Me gusta leer 'manga' y libros de 'vampires'!
N e whoo....(i was workin on meh spanish).
My name is Summer. I enjoy reading manga (especially shoujo!!!) and books with vampires in them (e.g. Twilight series, Marked, Betrayed...ya)
I'm azn, and I live in the states...but currently im in China and im gonna be here for like 2 months.

I really like shopping! It's so much fun!
MY real name is Xiao Yun..but it's too hard to pronounce, so my friends just call me Summer. oh! and im 13!

teehee. there's my introduction! ^___^

@Angry Rena98 - I totally luv ur avvie!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:15 pm
Ni hao! i'm Rugdg13, for those who can't read. XD i'm not sure what this guild is about, but ill find out soon enough! i like naruto, inuyasha, Sonic the hedgehog, KH2, Twilight series, and tons of other stuff. heart  

rugdg13

Beloved Genius

10,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friendly 100

Miyu Yamano x3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:24 pm
hai :3 im 17 and i have been playing for about 6 months or so...mebbe...=))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:54 pm
heylo, i'm alicia! i love music, gaia, books & friends. i hate incosiderate people and finals week. if you want to talk, i'm your gal!

Forest of Rhetoric

Saelyn Yuhara

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:19 pm
Hey, there, everyone, hi, hello, hi.

I'm Minato. Yes. We're gonna have fun with this thing.

In another popular forum that died recently, I was top poster and top poster for Million Pages. So, I will help you! I get bored easily, so yeah.

You'll figure me out soon. That's more fun than typing every single thing about me, AMIRITE?

I feel special too. o.o Most of my friends on Gaia don't talk to me anymore. XD I don't get much comments and PMs anymore... and yet I get invited to this! I hope I make some really good friends here... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:31 pm
Hi am Beli short for belail as you all can see i love animals ecept for reptiles and anphibians because they freak me out. O_O! I am a boy just in case your woundering and i like random! mooo! QUackkkk! xd 4laugh  

Belial The Fallen Angel

Shy Vampire

10,175 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Crimson Angel888

IRL Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:58 pm
Hello everyone Im Red Comet you can call me red or comet for short. I live in the land infested with mosquitoes and hurricanes aka Florida =)  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games