Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4668 4669 4670 4671 4672 4673 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:52 pm

Good thing... I wouldn't want this to be boring twisted

* Recovers from the shove and immediately takes flight. After enough height is achieved, takes a plunge at Leko *
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:52 pm

*placing her drink down once again, she reaches and shakes the hand Antonio offers, a bit amused at the compliment he'd given her*

Nice to meet you officially Antonio. smile I've still got some bugs to work out but I'm glad you find it impressive.

*just then she remembered the email Kat sent her about some information Kits was wanting. Mentally facepalming, she looks around under the counter to find a notepad and pen to make herself a note. Scribbling a quick reminder, she rips the paper off and tucks it in her pocket. Picking her drink back up, she notes the time and nurses her drink a bit faster*

So Anton-

*before she could get his name out, Dante was kissing her hand and introducing himself. Eyes widening a bit, she just looked, quickly recovering with a slight shake of her head. Smiling, she nodded at Dante and JJ, whom she'd never met before*

I can understand that very well. I did not mean to interrupt your conversation. wink

*winks at JJ and turns her attention back to Antonio, finishing off her drink*

Well, I had something I was going to say, but unfortunately my mind isn't up to par tonight. I'm off to have that fixed now with a few hours at the spa. You all please enjoy yourselves and take care.

*with that, she smiles once more, rinses her glass out and places it in the sink. Picking her things up, she walks from behind the counter and makes her way to Pandoras, pausing by JD to have one of the staff come by and take her order. As she makes her way to the VIP room, a waiter from JD arrives to take her order. A minute later the young man left and she changed into her robe to start her treatments*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Dante Duo Delta

Liberal Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:56 pm

Dante shrugged and sipped his White Russian, “Alfano freely transformed the one short theme left behind by Puccini and used his best guesses for the sake of stylistic continuity. The ending written by Luciano Berio was sanctioned but I am not very fond of it. I managed to get a hold of the ending written by Janet Maguire. It has never been performed but she was convinced that the whole ending is coded in the sketches left by Puccini and composed a new ending accordingly back in 1998. It seems to me to be more…excuse the phrase… harmonious with the rest of Turandot than Alfano’s ending. But we could never know, si?”
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:57 pm

*watches him fly up really high
then dive like a bird*
I really detest birds User Image
*sticks her sword into the ground behind her and learns her hands back on it*
*waiting, doesn't move a muscle except a random twitch and flick of her demon tail*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:01 pm

* Fires my scythe at her in furious spin as a distraction and disappears from sight! *
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:03 pm

-walks in wearing beautiful queenly attire-

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:03 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Life wouldn't be worth it without fine drink and fine food."

"Hmm... I don't think I've heard of this ending by Maguire; I'll have to examine this more thoroughly." JJ drained his glass, giving it a brief rinse in the sink as he spoke. "Though, I agree with you; I think Toscanini's actions at the original performance should be performed more often. I mean, should the same sort of thing occur as with Anton Bruckner and his Ninth Symphony, you wouldn't see a second composer stepping up to finish it." He sighed. "But, by the same token, Puccini had already written the sketches, and had asked in his will for it to be completed regardless, so I suppose the circumstances differ. I do agree, though; we will never know."

JJ stretched, checking his watch. "I'm sorry to have to cut this short, but I think I should probably be going. It truly has been a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Pavani; I hope we get the chance to continue this conversation at a later date." He smiled and offered his hand to the other man. "It really is rare to meet another who appreciates the arts like yourself."

((Sorry to end the conversation early, but it is 2 am here, and I'm frankly about to hit the keyboard with my forehead. biggrin I do want to continue later; perhaps tomorrow at the reception.))
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:05 pm

*summons the scythe to her hand as it projectiles to her*
*leaves her sword in the ground and holds the scythe*
*looks around*
What you are giving me your weapon now?
*spins it in a similar fashion as he had*
Come on fallen one.
Come make your mark... twisted
If you dare.

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:07 pm

-materializes into the room-

Reisen... you look so lovely in that queen's dress.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:11 pm

...thank you. sweatdrop

So you're sure people won't forget about you when I'm wearing something like this?

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:13 pm

*A portal opens and Liada pops out behind the bar. After closing her portal she turns to start making herself a drink*
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:13 pm

Hopefully not. stare

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:14 pm

With Icy excusing herself and not really able to get into the kind of conversation Dante was having, he decides to get himself a glass of schnapps, though he finds having to get his own drink at a bar rather... odd. He ends up just standing there, looking at the large collection of bottles and wondering how anyone ever finds anything. It's not even alphabetical! gonk
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:15 pm

* Reappears suddenly and laughs *

Do you feel that scythe becoming heavier by the second?
That's because it feeding of your energy, the longer you wield it.
It's an ancient relic way before your time lol

* Slowly approaches Leko and stops her from spinning the scythe with
little resistance and swung her effortless to the side*

See? Now.. where should I leave that mark?

*Aims the scythe at different parts of her body *

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:17 pm

*Liada hears someone behind her and turns to see Antonio looking for something to drink. As much as she didn't get the best impression of him she sighs and decides to me a good sport for Psy's sake. She address's him holding an empty glass* Would you like me to make you anything particular? Or surprise you?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4668 4669 4670 4671 4672 4673 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games