Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4671 4672 4673 4674 4675 4676 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:59 pm

*Liada sips her drink as she listens to Antonio's plans. Sounds about right from what she heard about Franco, poor Kat. Feeling her drink wasn't cold enough she levitates a few ice cubes from the freezer case and plops them into her glass with a wave of her hand.* Hm, your brother seems to tihnk he can get buy without it. Why not just let it be?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:59 pm

* Lays her on the bed *

Looks like some of your strength is coming back. ... you know your "other"
half will not be a happy at all about this... should I be smiling about that? twisted

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:04 am

She'll live,
hopefully you will too if if she wakes up with you here...
again User Image
So smile all you want.
Either way it's your funeral

*pulls him down toward her snickering insanely*
Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 1, 4, 3 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:06 am

(( WHOOOOO YOU GO LEKO! blaugh ))

Liada Trovaras

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:09 am

"Just because he can afford it doesn't mean he should have to pay. These 'little expenses' can add up after a while if you don't make it a habit to avoid them."

He's about to take another drink when the floating ice cubes distracts him. Not quite in full business mode at the moment, the reality is seen from a completely different view. He quickly sets down his drink and takes off his glasses, rubbing his eyes once more.
"Maybe I really should call a cab when I'm done here..."
Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 3, 6, 1 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:12 am

*Liada grinned as she leaned down at the bar having an evil idea for the Pavani brother* Well if you're the type that likes to save money I could offer another means of transport that's totally free,,,,

Liada Trovaras

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:16 am

"As long as it's safe, dependable, and doesn't require me to operate it myself. I'm apparently in no condition to drive." And since he doesn't plan on driving, he goes ahead and refills his glass.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:25 am

Very well then. You have my solemn vow that this is 100% safe and guaranteed to get you home. *With another wave of her hand Liada opens a portal big enough for two people to walk through side by side. One would be able to easily see the Psy's estate on the other side of the portal like looking through a window* Just walk right into that when you're ready and you'll be just outside the front doors. *She finishes off her drink and refills it. Waiting for "Mr. All Cool" for his reaction*

Liada Trovaras

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:33 am

Antonio's eyes get wide and he practically spits out his drink when he sees the portal. As much as he wants to chalk it up as another hallucination, he remembers seeing this woman use one the other day as well... though he wasn't quite in the kind of mindset to see it as he was now. Quickly, he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand and eyes the portal, not just the image of the estate within, but the edges as well and the size. Getting of his stool, he walks around to view the side and the back of the portal, taking off his glasses and exchanging them for a different pair he had on him for a more meticulous view.

"You did this yourself? Just now?"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:38 am

*It took everything Liada had not to bust out laughing at Antonio's reaction. She just calmly kept sipping her drink and smiled at him. Her tail swaying back and forth as the warmth of her drink started to take effect* Yup, its part of my many abilities. Leko can do it too but I think she has a better handle on it than I do. I can only portal to places I've been to before. But that's almost everywhere so its not too much of a bother.

Liada Trovaras

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:38 am

* Before things get too wild, I fire my scythe at the door to shut it close and to ward off any intruders. Of course in the excitement, I over did and sent the blade through the door *

Yeah... Tomorrow morning is not gonna be pretty... oh well, where was I?

* Stares back at Leko laying seductively on the bed *

Tonight, on the other hand, is looking pretty damn good twisted
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:46 am

Antonio suddenly looks up from the portal when he hears Liada. "Lady Leko can do this as well? And it's completely safe?"

Omnompoeia

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:49 am

*makes his way upstairs and is about to head for the espresso machine out of habit despite already having had breakfast, but when he sees Liada there, he grins and takes a seat next to her*

Good, I won't have to scramble to find your number tomorrow. You happen to have any of those invisibility potions on you? ninja
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:53 am

*She sips away her drink as Antonio looks at him questioningly. Keeping her calm* Yep and double yep. What you want me to hold your hand? *Her ears pick up new footsteps and looks to see Tes sitting next to her. She smiles and half-hugs the elf.* Invisibility potions? I believe so, we just made a new batch...*she opens a mini portal through the bar counter and pulls out her potions case. Opening it she skims through the bottles and cremes and finally finds it.* Yep! Here we go, I have 3 bottles worth here. How much you looking for hun?

Liada Trovaras

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:04 am

Watching all that's taking place and how Liada and now this blue guy, who must have an extreme case of argyria, seem to think it's normal, he closes his eyes and rubs his head.

"I... I think I need some sleep. Goodnight you two..."

He starts to walk into the portal, but then remembers to grab his laptop case first. Holding it close to him and still eying the portal warily, he walks in.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4671 4672 4673 4674 4675 4676 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games