Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:09 pm
*glances at Maune* Hey fox....so you bake too? I may try one later.....sweets don't go well with vodka. *turns back to Showcase* So, Showcase.....just what do you do on your days off? *sips her drink while looking at Showcase*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:09 pm
::Sets the cookies down on the counter as he then sits on a stool:: Drinks I can make a drink or two.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:10 pm
Nothing particularly in the line of "specialty" Lady Leko. I did do a bit of bar work in college. *winks back at Leko and takes a pull on his cig. Looks at Maune's cookies and looks at Maune above his glasses.* Ah…Maune…don't you think that some of these cookies may "offend" or disrespect these ladies here?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:12 pm
what on earth do you mean officer?...
*gets up to take a look at the cookies*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:14 pm
Pft, the fox knows better than to do anything that displeases us! xd Don't you, fox? twisted So what brings you here to MW tonight, Showcase? There are plenty of other places to get a drink around the guild.....*finishes her drink and hands her glass to him* Although, you do make a damn good drink...make me another one, luv blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:14 pm
Hardly these cookies I made for everyone mainly for the lovely ladies ^^. See devil sugar cookies with santa hats and naughty postion cookies of the ladies and red powder sugar cookies. If they want I can make TES or any officer or me even in a thong if they want cookies in those shapes ^^.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:17 pm
Hmm, Showcase in a thong........*looks at Psyzapp & Leko* Now THAT would be a sight to see, wouldn't it girls? *grins*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:18 pm
::Looks up at Katana:; Though I don't want to displease the ladies here have no idea what I would get into. However I don't mind alittle torture or whipping ::Starts to laugh with a smile;:  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Matriarch-of-fire

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:18 pm
* walks in the door, sits at the bar orders an "iced tea" looking for some friends*
hi Ladies * smiles*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:20 pm
*pops up behind Maune with a twitchy eye*
Did I just hear you say something about me in a thong, fox boy? stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:20 pm
naughty positions!!?
what the!!

*glares at the cookies*
OMG!! Sexy stature is one thing but NO ONE NEEDS TO BE PICTURING ME LIKE THAT!!
*glows red in embarrassment and rage as a shadow of dark demons emanates from her*
Have you forgotten I am strong that I was before!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:21 pm
*thrilled to see Matriarch-of-Fire.* OH HI THERE! xd Showcase, be a sport and get my new friend here a long island iced tea. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:22 pm
Lol yes you did TES. ::Walks back in the kitchen and comes out with Officer Showcase, Officer Dougherty, TES and Maune's sugar shape cookies in thongs:: If you want I can also have Ryzan shape ones too lol.

Edit: ::Glaces over at Leko:: That is what it was Leko-chan  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:22 pm
*Gets Katana a cranberry vodka and makes a long island iced tea for Matriarch-of-fire. Puts the drinks on the bar.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:24 pm
hm? *looks over the cookies that seem to have Leko in a rage and smile deviously.*

Interesting pastries you have here.
*picks up one of Icy and nibbles out some key areas*

You better not be making cookies of me in a thong, fox boy stressed I don't "do" thongs stare

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games