Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:38 pm
User Image
"Alright" Hana said, sliding out of the water a bit to reach for something. She came back with a silver necklace that had a key one it and handed it to Brago. "Here, you can unlock it." she told him, holding her wrist to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:43 pm
For some reason Bragos heart began to race as he lifted the key up slowly to the lock. It seemed like an eternity to him before he heard a click from the lock. "is it, unlocked now?..."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:46 pm
User Image
The restraint fell off Hanas wrist and landed on the side of the hot tub. "Yes, it is." She told him, kissing him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:50 pm
"Im feeling a little sleepy, shall we retire to the bedroom?" he said playfully pulling her to him again  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:52 pm
User Image
"Oh yes, I'm feeling a little sleepy myself." Hana played back at him with a giggle. She wrapped her arms around his neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:57 pm
Brago picked her up and brought her and her clothes back to his room. He put her down "just crawl into the bed, Hana, I will be there in a second"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:58 pm
User Image
Hana went and laid down in the bed on her side. She closed her eyes and waited for brago.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:02 am
Brago had trouble remoiveing his wet clothes, but after he did, he immediately jumped on the bed with Hana. '' There we go, all naked wet and ready for sex, but enough about you, I got my clothes off aswell'' Brago laughed.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:04 am
User Image
Hana giggled and kissed him, rolling on top of him. "Now how would you like to ******** me, Brago?" she asked him playfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:18 am
"Lay down on your front and arch your back. Im going to put in in from behind for a little while " he responded.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:20 am
User Image
Hana did as she was told to and got into position. "I'm ready for you." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:30 am
"If you say so." Brago got on her and mounted her from behind. He viciously went as her sweet spot while gripping her rump with one hand and the bed with another. He was intent on beating his manhood into her this time around. To him this was a battle.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:35 am
User Image
Hana let out screams of pleasure as he pounded into her. brago was being a lot rougher than normal, but Hana didn't mind to much.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:45 am
Brago went at it for a while than stopped and got under Hana. "Okay, your turn. Ride me hard. Dont ride me like your in love." Brago said as he put it back in.

((I believe its your turn for the skip eevee.))  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:47 am
User Image
"As you wish" she said kissing him quickly before going at him fast and hard.

(TIMESKIP)

Hana laid next the brago, hold him, Her heart was racing.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games