Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:33 pm
Hello to you too, Smok. *opens the door for Kits* After you. *smiles at her as she walks past*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:18 pm
*walks into the lounge from outside, followed by a couple of the AS staff* You've got the schedule for opening the sections of the garden, right? I want to make sure everybody has a chance to find some eggs.

Yes, but... Miss Kits, who are we letting in? Do you want us to separate them into age groups or anything?

*thinks for a moment* At the beginning, let the kids in, youngest first, then after a few minutes, let the others in. I don't see any reason to put an age limit. *shrugs* Just give the little ones a chance first.

*nods and makes a note on the clipboard he's carrying* Okay, so open the garden, one section at a time, and let the kids in first, in order of age, to find the eggs we put out today.

*nods* Right. *goes to sit near the window as they walk back outside* This should be fun. cat_whee  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:44 pm
-dame bounces in and bows deeply to Kits, a low dancer bow, basket in hand- You called for an Easter Sprite, Kits? -lifts back up and grins at her, doing a short spin so she can see the whole outfit-  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:46 pm
*looks up at dame and laughs* cat_blaugh Dame! I love that outfit! cat_whee  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:55 pm
xd Well, I think you did the right thing not going for a real-life Easter bunny. Those always freaked me out as a kid. -shudders- And I think an Easter sprite being the guardian of a real bunny is a lot sweeter. 3nodding AND I stopped by Bonnie's and got the sweetest most gentle bunny. whee

-holds out the basket for Kits to see-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:07 pm
cat_xd Well, I've got the bunny ears... but I'll be a little more... kid-friendly tomorrow. cat_lol *looks down at her outfit* cat_sweatdrop

*peeks in the basket* So cute! *pets it gently* And so soft too! cat_whee  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:09 pm
Yah whee I always liked the multicoloured bunnies. 3nodding So, what time do you want me to show up tomorrow?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:18 pm
We're going to start the egg hunts at noon. So if you could be here just before that it'd be great. That way, you can open the first section of the garden. cat_3nodding We're going to open one more every hour after that, but you don't have to be there for all of them if you don't want to. I'll be here most of the day to watch everyone have fun. cat_xd  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:24 pm
I'll keep the bunny here for most the day. 3nodding I know families will want pictures with their kids. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:28 pm
I'm sure they will. cat_3nodding Thank you so much for helping me with this dame. *stands up and hugs her* I'd better go home and get some rest before tomorrow. See you, dame. cat_4laugh *goes to pick Mwee up from the pet spa and go home*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:36 pm
-dame smiles and hugs her back- It's no problem, Kits. See ya tomorrow! -heads out behind her-  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:16 pm
:: shows up with Morion right as the garden is just being opened for the egg hunt. mrgreen At first the staff is a bit confused as to why she's there and point out that Morion might be a bit too young for an egg hunt. ::

Oh... yeah.... for Morion... that's why Miro's here.... right... ninja
Wait, what do you mean "too young"? gonk Age discrimination! scream

Why, I oughta mad .... ooo candy! surprised
:: skips off to try to get free candy from pink haired lady person, who seems to be handing it out to people waiting their turn for the egg hunt ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:25 pm
:: after coming to find that pink haired lady person isn't going to be giving her any more than a few pieces even though she's got that big bag there stare , Miro moves on to take Morion to the pet spa as some of her coworkers there have been wanting to meet him. Not all of them are there today, but a few are. Based on how they act around cute aminals, she knew to expect them to be a bit gaga for Morion, but just how mushy a couple of them got over him was actually kind of creeping her out emotion_eyebrow Luckily she was able to depend on Morion's big meaniehead genes to scare them away as he spit up right in one overly affectionate young girl's face when she decided she was going to try to play kissy face with him, effectively discouraging anyone else from getting that close. That proud grin Morion was sporting when Miro was cleaning him up let her know that he definitely did it on purpose like so many other similar events she and Vass have experienced with him ::  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:40 pm
:: at some point while making her rounds through AS to show Morion where mommy works and so others outside the pet spa can meet him too, the crowds around the bunny pink haired lady person brought in died down so she decided to have a look herself. It took some doing to try to get Morion to actually pet the creature as his first instinct was to grab and pull at the poor thing's ears gonk She pretty much has to hold his hand flat for him and lightly brush it against the bunny's fur for him to demonstrate. And though in the end her son still doesn't seem to understand this petting concept, he does at least seem to take joy in how the creature feels to the touch ::

See? Soft and cuddly, just like daddy whee

:: people nearby waiting their turn to have their own children pet the bunny and take a picture with it aren't really sure what to think of that comment and look at her a bit strangely for it, but Miro's too preoccupied with trying to make sure Morion doesn't go back to torturing the poor bunny to pay them any mind. Eventually, the both of them get pretty tuckered out with all the chatting and walking around, Morion even more so than her, and she heads back home with him to get in some nice, quiet relaxation before having to come back for work in the morning. ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:38 pm
((... are we still open here))  
Geezerville ~ RP's