Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:49 pm
"Ah, nothing. Just...pondering what to get you as a random gift of affection." Daemon lied as he gave her another kiss. Maybe he could persuade Kai to go along with him....He technically had something of a godly aura too, and he seemed more accepting now after their brawl....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:02 pm
Larai began grinning once more, giving him a couple kisses as well. "You're so sweet~"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:04 pm
"I suppose if the secret's out, I might as well ask; would you like it more bought or stolen?" Daemon said with a little smile after returning her kisses.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:08 pm
"It depends on the gift and your reason for doing either. Although boring, if you're willing to spend a large sum of money for a gift for me, that says how sweet and generous you are and is a very touching gift. If you steal it and if it was worth much, it's an exciting and daring gift."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:10 pm
"Then that tells me all I need to know." Daemon said with a smile. "And no, I'm not giving you any more details on the subject."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:13 pm
Larai giggled and hugged Daemon tightly. "I look forward to seeing it~"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:24 pm
"I look forward to giving it to you." Daemon said hugging her back. He had something of a plan, but pulling it off was going to be very, very difficult. Before he did anything, he'd have to wait until she was asleep and drag Kai down to talk.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:33 pm
{Sorry, but I might be going to bed soon. >.<}

Larai looked excited, to say the least. She wondered what gift Daemon had in store for her, how and when he'd give it to her, and why it was so important to keep what it was a secret from her for now.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:36 pm
(Okee, and can we timeskippy? sweatdrop )
(Also, I just saw a quick news thing about Steve Jobs getting a comic book about his rise to the head of Apple. =_= )

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:51 am
{Sure; let's timeskip. As for Steve Jobs, what a ******** egomaniac.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:03 am
((Hmmm....Question is....how to do this without turning it into a giant block of me talking to myself. I don't want to leave you with nothing to do while I'm going back and forth between Daemon and Kai. >.< ))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:14 am
{I could have Milly or Mala sneak along, spying on him just in case he does wrong. Or I can have Ariae, accompanied by Jaquel if you wouldn't mind it, doing this as well.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:32 am
(This is true.)
(But first there must be planning I suppose. I'd feel a little bad timeskipping too far. >>;; )

Once he was sure Larai was asleep, Daemon carefully climbed out of bed and wanted a little deeper into the caves, away from their homely area, and pulled Kai through his shadow, wherever he was, so he could talk.

"WH--" Kai's rightful protest was quickly silenced by the demon's hand getting clamped over his mouth.

"Shhh!" Daemon hissed, a finger pressed against his mouth. "I need a favor, but I can't let Larai know right now, so just hear me out, alright?" he whispered.

Without a confused and slightly suspicious expression, Kai nodded slowly.

"Good." Daemon said, taking his hand away from Kai's mouth before he took a deep breath. "I want to marry Larai." he said finally. "We're going to have a family soon, if not now then once the baby's born. I love her and..." he sort of trailed off before Kai interrupted him.

"Alright, alright, I get it." Kai said, slightly annoyed, but that was mostly because of his rude wake up call. "You need to go ring shopping without her knowing, but can't stray far from her godly aura or you go jackass on us all. I won't like it, but I'll do it. Though you realize there aren't any stores open this time of night, right?"

"I know, but I have a plan. Tomorrow I'll make something up about sensing something deeper in the caves where we can meet up. I'll pop us into town from there, and no one would be the wiser." Daemon said with a smile at his brilliance.

Kai sighed. "Fine. But I'm only doing this because it's gonna make Larai happy."

"Great! See you tomorrow then!" Daemon said cheerily as he dropped Kai back through his shadow while he went back to bed with Larai and waiting for morning to come.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:43 am
{Ah, don't worry about it. ^.^}

Larai was resting peacefully in bed, completely and utterly oblivious to Daemon's plans.

~*~

Milly felt another presence in the cave, Kai's in fact, and decided to hide in the shadows and listen in. She was silent, unseen, but her surprise at such a secret was...unreal. She never pinned her father down as one to MARRY. She bit her lip and went back to her room, unsure of how to handle the revelation that her father really had changed...

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:49 am
((Might I suggest quietly crying herself to sleep with tears of joy? biggrin ))

Once he was back in bed, Daemon snuggled up to Larai as close as physically possible. He hoped things went smoothly tomorrow. He just had to think of the perfect way to pop the question now.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games