Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:53 am
Brago held Hana close. "You pack the kings staff away well, Hana. As expected from my queen" he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:55 am
User ImageUser Image
☺ NIKE ☺

Nike pushed him back, really wanting to hold onto him, to have him comfort her, but she wanted answers. "kane, we can't keep doing this. This need to know basis thing. You have to tell me who you really are." She was still within his embrace and she looked into his very blue eyes but she did not fall for them like she always did.

☻ KANE ☻

"Nike," he started, but the look on her face was enough to tell him she was not doing to be swayed. "Fine," he sighed and steered her over to the couch and sat her down. He sat next to her and touched her cheek. My brothers and I came out of Pandora's box. We are the evils of the world unleashed and I....I am....I can't tell you that. Suffice it to say, that even I have grown a heart and it belongs to you." He hoped she would undestand, that she wasn't ready for the full explantion, but he had to hope it would be enough.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:49 am
User Image
"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Brago." Hana said kissing him. She rested her head on his chest as he held her close.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:07 am
Neuro grew tired and looked at Soma,"When will you go and see father Soma."He looked at him but his eyes did not glow.

Soma laughed,"I'm not going to see him, he's insane and slightly off his rocker."He laughed,"Time, time is something I have and all I wield."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:07 am
Brago ran his hand through her hair as she spoke." I hope your easy for today's mission, my queen" he smirked  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:12 am
((welcome back inkheart!!!!!!!!!))  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:25 am
((Hi glad to be back))

Soli looked at Marisol,"Oh I almost forgot,your wedding cake can't be chocolate, it does things to Neuro."She smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:50 am
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon looked away from the pair, his eyes studying the floor, noticing little nics here and there. All of them were barely noticible.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:53 am
User Image

Soma turned to face Leon,"Are you coming to the wedding Leon."

Neuro stand up and sat on the couch.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:08 pm
User Image
"What does chocolate do to him?" she asked Soli.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:18 pm
"Its what chocolate does to me and Soma as well."She laughed,"It causes us to do strange things."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:23 pm
User Image
"well, I need examples so i know what to look for if any of you every accidently have chocolate." Marisol told her.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:28 pm
Soli didn't want to go into details but sighed heavily,"It makes us go into heat, I don't know why but it just does, it gets worse with Neuro, he grabs anyone who is near him and starts toying with them."She looked at Marisol,"On another subject, what's Neuro's wedding band going to look like."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:37 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

The Were looked at Soma and then at Neuro and back again. "Soli wishes me to go, but I won't if Neuro or his lovely lady Marisol wishes me not to." He said.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games