Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4689 4690 4691 4692 4693 4694 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:33 pm
Lions: You haven't seen rude yet, I tell you what. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:34 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
The Lions Heart
Can I ask just what's wrong with explaining something? It's not hurting you at all. And it's kind of rude to say something like that like it's killing you. :/ I'm just saying, not trying to start something, but I mean, being rude isn't an example that Crew should be setting, am I right? If I'm not I'll back down.

O.o wait that was rude ????

My bad, was directed at Haruhi, didn't expect that many people to post before I could XD  

Mythos Namikaze

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:34 pm
The Lions Heart
Can I ask just what's wrong with explaining something? It's not hurting you at all. And it's kind of rude to say something like that like it's killing you. :/ I'm just saying, not trying to start something, but I mean, being rude isn't an example that Crew should be setting, am I right? If I'm not I'll back down.

Hahahahaha.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:35 pm
Lions: Wait, what? That'd been directed at me?

What did I say was rude?  

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:37 pm
The Lions Heart
Azeiel The Fallen
The Lions Heart

O.o wait that was rude ????

My bad, was directed at Haruhi, didn't expect that many people to post before I could XD
"Lol I was about to say I am one of the more friendly crew XD

@haku bah it clashes with the rest of my avi I need a dark red  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:40 pm
Just let him be butt hurt about it.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:43 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Your character is ranked KONIN sweets. Kage are konin rank. As for if you can auto rank haku there yes you can its well within your right. I did so a few times when I restarted kono.

Full ranked kage aren't konin rank...
The final rank, sannin, also separates to kage, for those in such position.
People were auto-ranked to konin because it would be far too difficult for a kage to get from genin to kage rank in a short amount of time...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:44 pm
Wiggles: So what is my character? Konin? Officially? sweatdrop  

Haruhi000777

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:47 pm
Haruhi: Your statement earlier about Battlefield talk...It was unwarranted. In my opinion in any case. I'm just saying, that was rude. I apologize if I'm coming off as cross, but you're Crew. You need to set an example to the rest of the members, and show that the Guild is worth getting into, and the mods are friendly. You might have differing opinions on games, but it doesn't excuse unwarranted rudeness over something someone else likes. I've said what I had to say, and like I said, not trying to start something. I'm not looking to turn the chat box into some arguement battle. I'm just stating what I thought. And again, if I'm wrong, I'll back off.

Azeiel: I'm only human man. I make mistakes. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:48 pm
[ Haruru: } Yes, konin. You still have to work to get to kage rank.  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:51 pm
I am the almighty cabbage giraffe! Bow down to me! o.e  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:52 pm
The Lions Heart
Haruhi: Your statement earlier about Battlefield talk...It was unwarranted. In my opinion in any case. I'm just saying, that was rude. I apologize if I'm coming off as cross, but you're Crew. You need to set an example to the rest of the members, and show that the Guild is worth getting into, and the mods are friendly. You might have differing opinions on games, but it doesn't excuse unwarranted rudeness over something someone else likes. I've said what I had to say, and like I said, not trying to start something. I'm not looking to turn the chat box into some arguement battle. I'm just stating what I thought. And again, if I'm wrong, I'll back off.

Azeiel: I'm only human man. I make mistakes. XD

She doesn't need to do anything, and yours is simply an opinion, same as hers. You make an awful lot of assertions about what she should do for you simply having an "opinion". You don't define what a crew member does, nor the type of person a crew member should be like. So you are wrong.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:53 pm
Wiggles: Fine... how am I going to do that if I'm stuck behind a desk, though?

Lions: ... there are two ways I can answer that. I can either start laughing, or I can show you what rude really is in the mildest form I can muster.

The point being, I am what I am, I express my opinion. And if you think that I'm being bad, then I have a feeling you're going to be truly shocked by how the truly bad mods act.

Not all mods are fluffy, friendly, and welcoming like Wiggles. There are mods that are spiteful, rude, and you will hate them while some other people get along with them just fine.

The point to that being, no one gets along with everyone. If you don't like what I do or say as a person, then that's just that.

Edit:

Haku: Awwww, mah hero. XD

Tenshi: You okay?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:59 pm
Haruhi000777
Wiggles: Fine... how am I going to do that if I'm stuck behind a desk, though?

Lions: ... there are two ways I can answer that. I can either start laughing, or I can show you what rude really is in the mildest form I can muster.

The point being, I am what I am, I express my opinion. And if you think that I'm being bad, then I have a feeling you're going to be truly shocked by how the truly bad mods act.

Not all mods are fluffy, friendly, and welcoming like Wiggles. There are mods that are spiteful, rude, and you will hate them while some other people get along with them just fine.

The point to that being, no one gets along with everyone. If you don't like what I do or say as a person, then that's just that.

Edit:

Haku: Awwww, mah hero. XD

Tenshi: You okay?

Ssssshhhh. I'm trolling.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:00 pm
I am fantastic haru! Just a little loopy from lack of sleep and food @.@  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4689 4690 4691 4692 4693 4694 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games