Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4690 4691 4692 4693 4694 4695 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:00 pm
Haru! What's your avatar wearing for her top? : P <3
Cabbage Girraffe...ya'll were so fresh at Giant today.~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:01 pm
Ten: Then eat something. XD

Haku: What else is new? XP

Ish: Noble Scarf Sash. I got it cause I spent a lot of money on gaia. XP  

Haruhi000777

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:06 pm
That's why you're auto-ranked to konin. There's really no way just yet. > _ <  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:08 pm
There be no food though  

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:08 pm
Wiggles: See? If a kage can't really leave their village then how can they do missions to rank up? XP  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:10 pm
Why? XP  

Haruhi000777

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:11 pm
-Is eating food.-  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:20 pm
Haruhi: I live in a house with three other guys. A crude younger brother, and a jerk of an older brother. Rudeness is all around me, so I don't need another example thank you. Like I said before, I wasn't trying to start anything, just stating what I thought about that, and how Crew are at least supposed to act. You could at least try, as theres no reason to be rude. I know not everyone is easy to get along with, but it's not hard to not say something negative. You want to be rude to me for stating so? Go ahead.

Sugar: Seriously? I'm sure earlier I had said I didn't want to start anything, and that I was just saying how I felt on the matter. And Crew SHOULD set an example for the other members. It's a moderator position, and as such, a leadership position. I wasn't attacking anyone, and I shouldn't be attacked for stating my opinions, nor should I have to defend myself. We all have our own opinions on things. I have already stated that IF I am wrong, I will back off. As of yet, nothing has happened to make me think I'm wrong about how a mod should act.  

Mythos Namikaze

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:25 pm
Lions: Uggghhhh, it's gonna be like talking to a brick wall with you, isn't it?

Fine, I have nothing more to say to you for a good long while. Good day.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:28 pm
The Lions Heart
Haruhi: I live in a house with three other guys. A crude younger brother, and a jerk of an older brother. Rudeness is all around me, so I don't need another example thank you. Like I said before, I wasn't trying to start anything, just stating what I thought about that, and how Crew are at least supposed to act. You could at least try, as theres no reason to be rude. I know not everyone is easy to get along with, but it's not hard to not say something negative. You want to be rude to me for stating so? Go ahead.

Sugar: Seriously? I'm sure earlier I had said I didn't want to start anything, and that I was just saying how I felt on the matter. And Crew SHOULD set an example for the other members. It's a moderator position, and as such, a leadership position. I wasn't attacking anyone, and I shouldn't be attacked for stating my opinions, nor should I have to defend myself. We all have our own opinions on things. I have already stated that IF I am wrong, I will back off. As of yet, nothing has happened to make me think I'm wrong about how a mod should act.

Nope. You're wrong. [/fact] I can just as easily dismiss your opinions and supplement them with my own. And by you not backing off, you're subconsciously asserting that you think you are right, even though you're not. You seem to mistake opinion with fact. Leaders don't need to do anything - you just think that they do. They don't have to set an example - for anyone. Ever. At all.

Also: seriously.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:32 pm
Sugar Dhaku
The Lions Heart

Nope. You're wrong. [/fact] I can just as easily dismiss your opinions and supplement them with my own. And by you not backing off, you're subconsciously asserting that you think you are right, even though you're not. You seem to mistake opinion with fact. Leaders don't need to do anything - you just think that they do. They don't have to set an example - for anyone. Ever. At all.

Also: seriously.
FINISH HIM!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:35 pm
-Holds down B for the easiest fatality in the game.-  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:37 pm
I see the trolls haven't taken Sunday off~  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:38 pm
Trolls never sleep!  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:39 pm
Why not?  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4690 4691 4692 4693 4694 4695 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games