Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merleawe_White_Wolf

2,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:48 pm

whee Hi there! The name's Ashley, age 14 born August 12, 1993. I live in PA in a bunch of apartments with my mom and such. In my lifetime I've had 5 fish, 1 cat, 1 bunny, 1 dog. I am a rabit animal lover. My favorite animals: Penguins! Wolves, Reptiles, Cats, Rabbits, All Rodents, Lambs. Not sheep, lambs. Pandas, and Koalas.

Do not trust me with fish. I killed my very first three when I was five years old. It was an accident! And then the other fish died through what my mom and I believe was "suicide". It's a long story. Then when I was 6 I had a bunny. It was so cute! Purte white and fluffy! We fed it only vegitables and it was really fast. Then it got away but the neigbors found it, and we couldn't bring it with us when we moved out of the country. Then I had a kitten 3 months old. We named him Simba because he just reminded me of the Lion King. 3nodding The person we got him from said that he was rare because he was a male calico which was rare. We were so happy together. He was smart too, always walked me to my bus stop, followed me everywhere, super playful. Once got out at night and found his way back to my bedroom window. I never took him outside and that window was always closed so that's one mystery that was never solved. Then one day, he was run over. crying crying crying crying crying
Once thing you have to understand. I almost have never had a pet for a whole year so I was really terrified when my mom bought my current pet for my 14th birthday. sad sad eek

He's a rescued dog and I love him a lot even if he wakes me up at 6am every day because one of the neighbors are leaving for work. He's pretty big, greedy, annoying, and loud. But he's also sweet, well mannered (for the most part) and affectionate. heart heart heart heart heart I really love him and I'm hoping that this one will stay. *^^* mrgreen
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:11 pm

Hello there. My name is Kathleen or Kat. I'm 19 years old. I currently work in one of, if not the largest animal clinics in my state. I've worked there for almost 3 years. I'm technically a vet tech assistant but we do a very large variety of things, from taking x-rays to assisting with surgery to walking dogs.
I have 3 budgies, 3 beta fish, a canary (who is blind) and a Doberman. My parents raise canaries and I've had birds all my life. Pictures of my pets are in my profile. :3
I'm not a big fan of farm animals, but I like all sorts of wild animals and pets.

Killer Budgie

Jannyloujanjan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:49 pm

Hi, I'm Janice. I live in Tennessee. I have two cats, my sister has seven dogs, and my brother has five. I love cats!!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:18 pm

User Image
Hello, all!
I'm Aurora_Melody -- you can shorten that however you see fit.
I'm an 18 year old female that lives in the Midwest U.S.A.
My pets are:
~Six horses - 2-Pak, Ruby, Bandit, Dante, Tanner, and Magic
~Three rabbits - Yukina, Hiei, and Baby
~Two cats - Smoky and Pumpkin
~One dog - Dazy
~One sugar glider - Romeo

Yeah, I think that's it. Got any more questions, just ask 'em. wink
User Image

Dante_Sonata

cough_of_death

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:38 pm

Rest in Peace SereneStrength3/3/1992-6/17/2008

hiya!
I has a dog & a hammy.

User ImageMemorial Guild
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:55 pm

hi!! my name is kimmie. i'm (everyone is gonna laugh) in my 40's. yeah i know what's an old lady doing on gaia. i only show up 2 nights a week. i work third shift at one job and seond shift at my other. enough about the old lady. i love my baby. she's a siberian husky. she is red and white with baby blue eyes and spoiled as the day is long. her name is smokey. as soon as i can get a picture of her up i will.

sesswolfgirl

Kidate Koumyou

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:51 pm

Hello, my name is Kidate Koumyou, or you can call me Kidate.
I'm fifteen by the way, currently in High School.
And lives in Idaho, can we say boring?
Don't really care about finding a job right now.
I have had 2 different kinds of pets before.
But 5 in my whole life time.
I have 1 very fat black cat named Zelda.
I had another cat that died 2 years ago named Otis.
I used to have 2 fish name Bubbles and Flip.
I am terrified of any kind of dog.

Any questions, just ask. =3
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:16 pm

HI!^^
Im Umi. Im 17 and currently live in California.
Though I love animals my parents dont so I only have one dog. She's a 12 year old miniature Dachshund named Gretchen. I dont have a job but Im taking an animal health care class right now.

umi_7

Mystical Master

16,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Night Owl 100

MOIN

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:30 pm

Lol, hi everyone here and My name is Alexandria (Alex) I'm 18. I love doing photgraphy of animals. I persinally have one kitten named Copper who this july will be a year old. I live with a friend and they have 13 cats of all diffrent kinds and two big fat dogs, that to me looks like there body is in the shape of a susage....and here are the names for all the cats in th house
Kilala
Ava
Tootsie
China
Yummers
Ariel
Minxie
Snowwhite
Snowball
Smokie
Gaberiel
Sunshine
Mrs.Kitty
Merlin
Inkie

okay the two dogs...
Jack (old fart)
Patches

and one last animal in this house is my friends duaghter who is also my friends has a Hamster.....
there okay thats it ^.^....
p.s if its okay in this guild I dont mind sharing pictures of the pets whee
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:20 pm

first off, MOIN, my aunt has you beaten with 23 cats.. I can't even name them all xD

Anyways as for myself, My name is Anja, I go by Pink and Keii a lot though. i'm 19 and I'm the owner of 2 dogs a cat and currently fostering a duckling. My dogs names are Niisan (APBT Mix) and Sakura (Dachshound Mix). My cat is Shadow and she is a Black Short hair Domestic house cat.

I had a long haired White Domestic house cat, but he slipped out and was ran over back in May. Y.Y RIP FUZZ!....

Anyways lastly, my Duckling is I believe male (still to young to really tell) and named Ducky after Ducky from The Land Before Time Series xD.

I know pretty much everything that has to do with dog care from simple feedings to breeding. If you have any questions feel free to PM me about them ^^.

Oh and PIT BULLS ROCK. xD

Pink Fuzzy Apples

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Elegant Raven

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:31 am

Hello my name is Jamie, I live on a small island known as Guam and I'm a veterinary technician in training. I'm almost done with my classes and I'm hoping to become a veterinarian one day.

Personally, I don't have a favorite animal. I've dealt with animals from rabbits, African Greys, Pitbulls, to Persians. Soon I'll be able to deal with larger animals such as cows but that won't be for another 2 months! sad

I joined this guild to A.) Learn more about animals B.) To help others with medical problems to the best of my ability C.) To give advice about training, grooming, etc.

So yea, nice to meet all of you ^___^
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:02 am

Hey! My name's Justin. I live in Australia and I still go to school. I turned 16 today and my cousin is already a part of this guild.

My favourite animal is the lion. I have a pet beagle named Summer and 3 birdies. I used to be -dog-a-phobic, but since I got my dog, I love them!

I own two other Guilds, a Soccer and HP one, and I like soccer and eating cheese.

Remus_Lupin3

KawaiiGiggles

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:41 am

hello all. i am khrysta. i have 1 rabbit *new zealand white*, 3 kittens, 1 dog *shar pei mutt* and 2 box turtles. my rabbit is named syoot, my kittens are named mei mei, kurilex, and munchskin, my dog is named pikachu *don't ask*, and my turtles are named cactus and deutsche panzer.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:58 am

Hi I am Samn. Thats what most people call me. I have one german shepard dog her name is sugar and she is the sweets dog there is. She loves being a lap dog even though she is too big to be. I also have one 17 year old cat nikki she is a priss but she likes to purr when she allows you to pet her.

Athena_Samn

Liasana

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:38 am

Hi, my name is Liasana^^
In real I am called Nina, but my friends allways says Lia or Liasana to me, so it is also my name in the www ^.~
Iam from Germany and 20 years old >_> so please are not such angry at me, because of my bad english ^^"
My animals?
I have my two cats at my mother`s home, because I couldn`t take them with me, as I left the home of my mother. But I`m at the moment by making the cage ready for 5 rats *_*
From the rats aren`t fotos there allready, but from Luna (the 4 color one) and Tigger (the man with the two colours)
The fotos you can see here >>klick<<

Who can read or/and write german is also invidet to visit my HP. All other also, but it is written in german, so that I don`'t know, if you can read it ^^"
my page

So I think, that was all to myself^^ If you wanna know something, then just ask me^^

LK Lia  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games