Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:40 pm
Rock sat down besides Robin. He pulled out a dark red book with black tribal-like markings in the front. It had no title. Rock sighed and cleared his mind of any thing troubling him, to leave an empty, comfortable, peaceful space in his mind. He reopened his eyes and started sketching very quickly. He changed pages at least every 10 minutes. His book, was a very thick book and Rock was about half way through it. He drew skillfully, precisely and effectively. Suddenly, he shut the book and put his pencil down. He put his head on the desk, a peaceful smile on his face, like as if he was having a good dream.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:14 pm
Robin smiled, it looked like Rock hadn't listened to a word that the teacher said, but Robin had at least been half listening. While her page was full of doodles, it also had notes and the homework assignment. She felt a bit bad about placing her hand on his shoulder and whispering, "Hey there, class ended."  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:03 pm
Rock batted his eye lashes. ''Oh... Umm... Lunch, now right?'' He asked rising a bit and taking his stuff. He was still a bit tired, drawing like that made hiom tired, but he liked it very much. His drawings were amazing. A glance at the board and he took out what was needed for the homework and stuffed it in side-bag, which contained many things. He also slipped his red book in it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:37 pm
"Right." Robin smiled; Rock really was cute. "If you want, you can borrow my notes from the lecture. It was all about commas and semicolons and apostrophes. Pretty boring really." She grinned, it had been, but at least she had gotten down everything that twas important. No way was Mr. Tarbath going to get to mark her down on the assignment tonight.
(I've decided against being imaginative, so I'm using all my normal teachers names.)  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:15 am
''It's okay...'' Rock got up. The book slipped from his bag and landed on the ground with a clatter. It was wide open, revealing Rock's drawings. The 2 ones that showed were a bird on a branch observing curiously and a squirrely nibbling on an acorn. No colors were used, but the drawing was nearly like a picture. Everything was precisely drawn. On each right corner of the page, the initials of Rock were visible. The dates were on the same side, but on the top. ''Oh...'' Rock bent down quickly and put his book back inside his bag. ''I... Don't really like showing my art off...'' Rock sighed. Then his face alit. ''I'll make you lunch, alright? At the same time, I got something to show you. C'mon, lets go back to my tree.'' Rock said and headed for the doorway.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:24 am
"Alright." Robin scooped up her books and followed Rock out of the room. "You know, it's not showing off when it's an accident." She said quietly with a smile. "But they are very nice."  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:43 pm
squeakers_13
"Alright." Robin scooped up her books and followed Rock out of the room. "You know, it's not showing off when it's an accident." She said quietly with a smile. "But they are very nice."

''Wait t'ill you see what I have ins tore for you... You might think that I have a reason for hiding my art away from all curious eyes...'' Rock sighed. He turned the left corner, down stairs and into the park. A few minutes walk in the forest and he was at his tree. He jumped in it and started coooking up thing'S that already started to smell good.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:43 pm
Robin smiled, Rock acted like a tough guy, but boy, was he ever a softie sometimes. After a few minutes walk, she arrived at Rocks tree; he was already up in it happily cooking. She looked up and happily shouted up, "Ok, I give up, what is it?"  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:46 pm
''Come up here and get it! Yous till gotta get up here anyways, if you wanna have lunch... it'S almost ready!'' Rock's head poked from the branches to Robin with a smile on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:57 pm
"Fine!" Robin laughed. With a spring, she lept up into the tree with a bit of help from the wind. Smiling at Rock, she sat down, "I never knew you cooked. Although, now that I think about it, it seems pretty obvious that you would."  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:53 pm
''Well, living 5 years alone does shape your cooking pretty much... Oh, that package over there's for you.'' Rock pointed with a spoon to a finely wrapped package in the corner. It had a good size and was flat as a panel. ''It's the art I told you why many people would be jealous of my skill...'' Rock said over his shoulder. He had a side-smile, awaiting her response to the painting he did of her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:56 am
(Just to clarify, but you mean the portrait of Robin, right?)  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:13 pm
squeakers_13
(Just to clarify, but you mean the portrait of Robin, right?)

(( 3nodding Yup. It's her portrait! 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:15 pm
(Alrighty then.)
Robin tentatively pulled the wrapping paper off the present, and then gasped in surprise. "Rock! It's, beautiful!" She turned to look at him, and then threw herself onto him in a giant bear hug. "Thank you." (And yeah, I'm pretty sure you get how that line's supposed to be said.)  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:34 pm
''I knew you'd like it! And look at the details too... believe it or not, I've been working on this just one art class. This morning... I kinda like used some of my powers to dry it quickly. I also told you that everyone would want one and then I'd have to career as artist, no spare time to even help this world a tiny bit...'' Rock rubbed the back of his head. He took a plate, put some lasagna and gave it to Robin with a fork. The he served himself. ''Taste this... Watch out, it's still hot.'' Rock warned with a smile.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games