Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

catweasels

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:50 pm
((@Russia- xD My brain dances between the human and true names of the countries horribly epicly. -will even randomly switch between the two in conversation.

@EVERYONE- OMG GAIZ, SNOW.
-shot-))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:55 pm
((@Canada: *EPICALLY JEALOUS OF YOU AND YOUR SNOW*

;P It doesn't for me, because I only remember the names of countries I really like. XDDD; ))  

Russia-tan

Hungary-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:59 pm
(I know everyone's name ;~; everyone's.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:00 pm
((YOU DON'T KNOW MY NAME!!! HAHAHAHA!! XDDD))  

Russia-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:01 pm
((xD That's from last year when we got hit by all those storms. Like... One after another after another.

xD It's just one of those things I remember. It drives one of my friends crazy because she doesn't know the human names.
... Once she told me to not call them by their first names. I turned on her by continuing my story regarding Sir Kirkland and whoever else.))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:05 pm
((@Canada: ....Still. You had flakes today! D: I got RAIN. BIG COLD RAIN. TT____TT

XD! Too bad I don't remember most of their last names...Liet told me the same thing, so I had to surrender and use countries. ;_; (s)He can be so cruel~))  

Russia-tan

Korea-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:09 pm
[ I only know their first names. 'Cept for England, Italy, America, Sealand, Japan and China, whose last names are sort of easier to grasp than most. |3 ]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:10 pm
(HETALIAN NAMES, RUSSIA >:0)  

Hungary-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:12 pm
((UH HUH. SURE, HUNGARY. >:U

Also, Russia offered to keep Canada's a** warm, and there was no reaction from Hungary!? SIGN OF THE APOCALYPSE!!! XDDDD))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:13 pm
(The offer was mainly in OOC, so :v also, I was distracted lol. *points to icon thread* )  

Hungary-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:14 pm
((THE FLAKES ARE TEH GONEZ NOW THOUGH.

<3 It depends on who I'm with now. If I'm with my America and England, we jump between both, depending. If I'm with, like, anyone else... It's countries.

-w- In Japanese today we were going over countries. -couldn't quit snickering-))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:18 pm
G'd evenin' everyone.  

The Lion Su-san

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:19 pm
((D: Nuh-uh! Aw, it doesn't matter, Hungary. I don't feel like fu---er, messing with Canada in this thread anyway. XDDD

@Canada: SAD. SNOW IN ANY FORM IS AWESOME.

It's really bad in Geometry. My teacher makes so many unknown Hetalia sexual innuendos that me and France can't help but laugh. He stared at us funny and there was an awkward silence a few days ago. :B))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:20 pm
*fiddles with her hair* Berwald, good evening.. there should be some apfelstrudel left, if you'd like some!

(I would crack out Tino, but as I have to go to bed in half an hour there isn't much point..)  

Hungary-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:20 pm
(( I acted like Italy when asking my brother-in-law when the food would be ready. xD *omnomnom* ))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games