Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:43 am
Granted…You find THE perfect background for your Avi, but when you equip it, it covers up your Avi and you become invisible to the rest of the Gaia world.

I wish I could afford to move into the house of my dreams. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:45 am
Granted , it's the Perfect House too And it was well within Your Budget ..Curious enough you throw a House warming party Invite your family and Friends ..the Agent and previous Owner were realy Demons that Have to Feed 1x a Year and as they Materialize in the middle Of Your Party they say; wernt you even Suspicious Dear of Why the house was so affordable ? And they Begin to Gobble People up Starting with You !! twisted
I wish I lived in a town where people minded there own Business..  

KommandoKat

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:25 pm
Granted. You are walking down the street on day, minding your own business like a good citizen when an out-of-towner jumps out of the shadows and threatens you with a spatula. You scream for help, but everyone hunkers down and keeps on hurrying through their busy day.

Forced into an alley at spatula-point, the attacker proceeds to take all of your just-purchased lingerie AND your new shoes and matching purse, before forcing you to march down the middle of main street barefoot and purseless in your old worn out bra and singing at the top of your lungs the first 18946331 verses of the song that never ends. No one comes to your assistance, because they are all minding their own business.

I wish a happy day to the next poster.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:54 pm
Granted.. My Day Is so Happy its like Ive Fallen into a Happy Medicated State That I can never seem to Get out Of ...AAAAAH Help I want out of my own mind Its scary in here dramallama

I Wish It wasnt so Hot here ...  

KommandoKat

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:19 pm
Granted, Global warming reverses and the Earth freezes over in an ice age.

I wish my Dr Pepper would quit disapearing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:28 pm
Granted but Only Because Your 10 Kids ( Remember them ) have decided Mr . Pibb is Better ...
I wish I had made more Friends in My Past .....  

KommandoKat

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:00 am
KommandoKat
Granted but Only Because Your 10 Kids ( Remember them ) have decided Mr . Pibb is Better ...
I wish I had made more Friends in My Past .....

Granted…You made so many friends that they decided it would be best to start their own KommandoKat fan club. They are constantly calling you, dropping by, your calendar is completely full, it's interfering with work and your boss is getting pissed and you don't have one spare moment to yourself to just chill.

I wish I lived on 30 acres of land and had more privacy.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:14 am
Granted. You live on thirty acres of land in antarctica. complete isolation for you for the full 10 minutes before you turn into a Psyzapp-sicle.

I wish for more wishes!  

bandaidd
Crew

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:38 pm
Granted you Have all the wishes you ever wanted But they start Backing up and Cancelling eachother out Until Your world Breaks out in Complete and Utter Chaos ..
I wish I had more money ..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:47 pm
Granted your bedroom now houses a conterfieting opperationthat provides you with all the fake 20's you want in exchange for your silence but the Secret Service is on to you and you end up doing hard time with the rest of them.

I wish my Dr Peppers would stay cold.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:55 am
Granted You Move to Alaska where your Dr.Pepper is always Cold But The Male to Female Ratio is way Off so you start Adding Vodka to Your Dr. Pepper and Become Just another alcholic in the State ..( Alaska Has the Most Alcholics than any other state ) Due to the Loneliness Factor ..

I wish I was a Super Heroe  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:01 am
Granted…You turn into the largest Submarine Sandwich in the world! A Hero of Super proportions. You get a blue ribbon and eaten at the local State Fair.

I wish I could find a good lemon poppy seed muffin recipe.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:53 am
granted!

INGREDIENTS (Nutrition)

* 2 1/4 cups cake flour
* 1 1/8 cups white sugar
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon zest
* 4 1/2 tablespoons poppy seeds
* 1 can drained tuna
* 1 1/3 cups unsalted butter, softened
* 5 eggs
* 3/4 cup white sugar
* 3/4 cup lemon juice

DIRECTIONS

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
2. Sift together the flour, 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons white sugar and salt. Then mix in the lemon peel, poppy seeds, tuna and butter. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
4. In a saucepan over low heat; cook 3/4 cup white sugar and the lemon juice until stirring until sugar is dissolved. Let cool to just warm or to room temperature.
5. Remove the cake from the oven and place the pan on a wire rack-place a cookie sheet underneath this rack. p***k the top of the cake several times with a toothpick. Brush the top of the cake with the warm or room temperature syrup, allowing lots of the syrup to run down and soak into the sides and bottom of the cake. Cool slightly in the pan before removing the cake to the wire rack to cool completely. When completely cooled, wrap the cake in foil or plastic freezer wrap and let the cake rest at least one day before serving to your guests.

You make the cake for a special occasion. The guests are all nibbling and then give their excuses and leave, thinking you the worst hostess or cook in history.

I wish Jeremy and his family and Amanda all felt better today.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:01 pm
Granted…Jeremy, his family and Amanda all feel better…cause they have amnesia and can't remember who they are or why they felt bad.

I wish I knew how to knit.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:31 pm
granted! you suddenly know how to knit, just seconds before your arms and legs are amputated in a freak helicopter accident.

I wish I wasn't psychic.  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games