Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Below Me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:57 pm
Holy$h!t ~ Storms been trampled. *Grabs her cell and rapidly dials 911*

Help, we've a crushed person here... *listens a moment, gives the thread address, then listens a few minutes more*

What happened you ask? Well Ms. Wiccan was here and then there was a mob of...

*Before she can finish her sentence, she hears the the operator get very excited as several paramedics volunteer to respond to this call. Then she is told they will be right there and the line goes dead.* eek

Below me will be trampled by the paramedics who haven't realized Ms. Wiccan has already left.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:48 pm
Help, I've fallen and I can't get up. WTH, are those medical boot prints embedded in my skin? OUCH, KITFO, MF.

Below me is highly amused by this situation.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:37 pm
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

below me is not amused. in fact, below me is irritated at the overuse of smileys.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:27 pm
OMG, I just cannot believe someone would have the NERVE to post so many smileys. *shakes head* I really think this over usage of such emos should be BANNED! Hmph! scream

Below me agrees with me.  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:14 am
Holy $hit. Gaia doesnt even like how many smileys were used. How could Someone expect me to?

Below me has no clue what is going on. infact they are high and see some sort of strange, imaginary creature near the trampled man.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:36 am
*Walking briskly back to retrieve Ms. Wiccan's handbag and muttering to herself* That girl can't keep track of anything. She'd lose her head if I didn't help her keep track of it! *Stops dead in her tracks as she sees Wretched Soul lying on the floor* OMG *she points into the air* WTF IS THAT! HOLY $HIT IT'S GONNA EAT JACK! DON'T WORRY JACK, I'LL SAVE YOU! MAN DOWN…MAN DOWN *She yells wildly as she runs over to Wretched Soul and stands above him. She yanks out her machine gun and starts shooting the place up* STAY DOWN JACK, I'LL GET THIS BA$TARD FOR MESSING WITH YOU! scream

Below me takes cover and tries to calm me down.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:47 pm
*Slips under the tables and crab-walks between them until she reaches Psyzapp* Shh... easy hun, look at poor Jack, he's more scared of you than anything else around here. First ya try to tie him up and have your way with him, now you're shooting at anyone that comes within 1/2 an inch to try to help. Dude's gonna end with with a major complex and be absolutely useless to any woman... *Mutters: She musta got herself with that syringe, too*

Below is curious to see the hallucination Psyzapp sees.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:23 am
[[i suppose this is ironic, since i suggested it ^_^]]

Wonders what has gotten into Psyzapp. What is she hilucinating about? What drugs is she on?

Below looks at the drugs they just sold Psyzapp and wonders WTF they are selling.  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:40 am
O M G ... How in the world did this get past me? I wonder what it is? *Picks up drugs and takes a closer look* For crying out loud. It can't be ... *voice is drowned out by a loud explosion*

Below me caused the explosion.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:43 pm
*blew huge hole in thread with plastic explosives* COME ON JACK…LET'S GET YOU OUT OF HERE BEFORE YOU BECOME THIS THINGS DINNER! *starts to drag Jack across the floor and stops every once in a while to shoot at the air.* OMG…THERE IS ANOTHER ONE! scream

Below me tries to think of a way to distract me to rescue Jack.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:43 am
Does something completely stupid and jumps at Psyzapp from an angle hoping she wouldnt shoot him. He knocked her on her back and covered her eyes with his hands. To finish the distraction, he kisses her on the lips as romantically as he can for the situation.

Below me pulls Jack away from us.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:54 am
eek C'mon Jack! Let's get out of here! *grabs Jack and starts hightailing it away from the above scene unfolding ... *

Below me can't believe what shadow just did to distract Psyzapp and can't stop laughing.  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:50 pm
Oh my,I can't believe he do that to Psyzapp. What nerve, what gall, what....what can I do about it?

Below me catches Jack.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:01 pm
*Ooph, falls backwards in to a chair, with Jack landing in her lap.* Ouch! This one's definitely not a lightweight.

Below will assist Jack out to the ambulance and firmly remind the paramedics they also need to retrieve Quietstorm as both have been severely trampled.  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:10 pm
Oh for heaven's sake, you all act like you've had much to much to drink! *She quickly checks Jack's pulse, then shines a light in to his eyes to see if he can follow her movements. He groans at her as she checks the rest of him to be sure nothing is broken. Since it doesn't appear he has much more than bumps and contusions, she grasps Jack firmly around his midsection and half-drags him out to the ambulance.* Now just stay put young man.

*Once Jack is ensconced in the back of the vehicle, she returns to the bar and digs her fingernails in to the arm of one of the paramedics, spinning him dizzily around to face her.*
What is the matter with you!?! There are injured people here and you're behaving like a starstruck nincompoop. There's another gentleman over there that needs your help. Go take care of him, NOW! *With a hearty shove, she send him towards Quitestorm, then spins on her heel to find the other paramedics to give them a good piece of her mind.*

Below me is hoping they never need a paramedic in the Geezer Guild.  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games