Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:31 pm

Dazeray's eyes widened.
"Its ok. I just...I suppose this means that we might not be siblings?" Dazeray sighed but continued staring at the locket. She didn't mind the idea of not being related, actually, she felt surprisingly relieved.
"Would you be...disappointed?"
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:47 pm

"Not really." He replied casually. He left the room and headed back to the lounge where Kimo was still asleep Diz laughed slightly at the fact. "Cat sometimes I envy your species." He mumbled as he sat in one of the arm chairs. "Jeffrey would you so kind as to get a pot of tea on the go, old chap." Diz shouted using a very fake posh british accent.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:03 pm

Dazeray stood in the small room, eyeing the locket and feeling reluctant to leave it. She sighed.
What is my issue with fainting? I feel like an idiot, blacking out on him over and over. Dazeray scowled herself.
"Its beautiful." she mumbled.
Dazeray sighed and suddenly felt like her head burst in flames. She yelped and grabbed onto the door with both arms.

"So, you make stuff explode?" the girl asked, amazed.
"Yup! You should have seen what I did to an idiot that stole my bike."
The girl shivered, not out of cold, but out of disgust.
"That is gross! Please spare me." she groaned, squeezing her cat close to her chest.
"Aw, come on! You know I wouldn't do that to you," he paused, "I can't do that to you." he added under his breath.
"Ya' know, I think you have pretty hair."
"Pretty what?"
"Pretty hair. My kitty says that it is outrageous and spiky, but I think it is cute!"
"Ew. Its not 'cute'! It is cool."
"Sorry." she said quickly.

Dazeray gasped for breath. She collapsed on the floor. Her hair fell around her face, a white curtain surrounding her. Dazeray clutched her chest, making quick intakes of breath.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:19 pm

Diz looked round quickly noticing that Dazeray hadn't followed him into the room, concerened for her safety he jumped up from his seat and decided to go looking for her. Surely enough he found her in the doorway of the room the locket was in. "Come on, up we get!" Diz said as he lifted her effortlessly and once again carried her to the sofa. "I'm gonna have Jeffrey check you over once he gets in here. This is definitly not normal... Even for us." He added as he place her gently down on th sofa and sittng by her side.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:28 pm

Dazeray moaned weakly.
"Its..not s-sickness. I had...a flashback." she managed to gasp.
She looked around, seeing black spots in her eyesight. She looked at Diz and the minute she looked at his hair the fire split through her head again.

"NO! Diz! Help me!" the girl screamed. A wicked looking doctor grabbed her roughly around the waist and threw her over his shoulder. Blood was stained all over his coat.
"DIZ! Please, help me!" she screamed, tears starting the fall down her cheeks.
The doctor handed her off to a nurse and whispered something to the woman. The man turned around to face Diz.
"Now, boy. No more tests will be done. But, it is time for your last task."
The doctor turned to a man by a machine, "Ignite the memory erasing system."

Dazeray's eyes flickered open. She could see Diz looking down at her, concern on his face.
"I...I'll be fine."
An unemotional expression replaced his concerned look.

((Gnight ppl))
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:46 pm

Diz rose to his feet as Jeffrey walked in, grabbing a cup of tea from his hand Diz looked at Dazeray. "Get some rest it'll do you good." Diz said to her. Drinking his cup of tea quickly he noticed that Dazeray had seemed to take his advise and fallen asleep. Diz turned to Jeffrey and handed him the now empty cup."Take care of these two while I'm gone. I need to go and have a little chat with someone." He said with a hint of frustration in his voice.

"As you wish, and do be careful, sir." Jeffrey replied as he took the cup from Diz. "When should I expect you back?" He asked wondering what he was going to tell Dazeray when she woke up.

"Soon I think... If they wake up before I get back just tell them... Errr... Just make something up." Diz replied as he placed his jacket over Dazeray and left the house. He walked down the street and turned the corner disappearing into the darkness of the night.

((Night WW))

Nutrino Starwind

drac54

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:00 pm

Jasper watched with an amused expression before following suit and sliding off the tower. Something flew between him and the ground at the last minute, causing him to disappear. Something shifted beside Adeodatus, and Jasper stepped out of something, grinning. "So.... what else are we remodeling?" He asked, amusement flashing in his red eyes.

Sonia looked distraught, sitting on the beach and staring at the ocean like she would rather just drown herself now and safe someone the trouble. He's..... back... For all the trouble they went through.... Jasper has escaped... Sonia sobbed silently, shuddering and shaking.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:19 pm

"Anything you want. After all, this is your realm." Adeodatus said without jumping. "You honastly think a cheep trick like that is fun. I think the reformation of the bones is fun." He grinned evily.

Arcaos sat down by Sonia. "How'd they do it last time? I mean capture him." He asked her while trying to comfort her.

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:50 pm

Hmmm, he wouldn't be one to stay in a dump or run down place... So that rules out the industrial districts and the lower class areas. Diz thought to himself walking through the darkness keeping to the shadows, he looked around at the various buildings and shut down club and bars as he passed by them. Suddenly stopping Diz looked at a small hotel and his brain finally clicked. That's it he must be staying at a hotel... But which? There are hundreds in this damn city! He sigh and kicked the wal in anger before shouting into the night sky. "Why do you never show up when I need to talk?!" He lowered his head and punched the wall in frustration hearing a loud cracking sound eminate from his hand. "Dammit!" He growled holding his hand against his chest and hopping around like crazy.
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:04 pm

Atlanta woke suddenly and completely. she had not realized she fell asleep. must have been while she was thinking out the day. she hated when that happened. it meant weakness. it meant time when anyone could come in and do whatever they wanted. she quickly got up. she had to find dazeray. but first she had to find valis. she ran out and began jumping across rooftops. suddenly she heard a loud crack from below. she glanced down and saw the guy from yesterday hopping around like an idiot and clutching his hand. "Dazery!" she thought to herself. she jumped off the roof and landed with a soft thump a few feet away.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:17 pm

"Dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit!" Diz grumbled, his hopping around slowed gradually until he was once again stood still. He sighed and turned to continue his search almost walking straight into a woman. "Woah." Came a surprised reaction as Diz stumbled around her, trying not to knock her down and to keep his own balance. "Errr... Sorry about that, didn't see you there." He apologised looking at the woman, he didn't sound sorry nor did he sound sarcastic as he said the words.
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:48 pm

She takes a step towards him. "dazeray." she says, letting her fangs out.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:52 pm

Diz looks at her and takes note of her fangs. "What about her?" He questioned pulling a coin from his pocket. "You think those overgrown teeth change anything?" He continued as he flicked the coin into the air and catching it again still looking at the woman.
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:56 pm

"i am not here to talk about you or me. how is dazeray? is she alright?" she says, despratly trying to push the fangs back.dam i shouldve eaten before i came she thinks to herself.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:02 pm

Diz raised an eyebrow thinking for a moment before replying. "She is safe and well." He flicked the coin again and once more catching it. "I left her in VERY trust worthy care. Why does her well being mean anything to you anyway?" Diz continued as he rolled his injured shoulder being careful not to rip the stitches.
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games