Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaana-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:11 am
"Hiya! my name is Kaana Ichikaru. Nice to meet you! And nice throwing arm, Yuki! Love the pillow-throwin action!" Kaana laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:17 am
Koku giggled and nodded her approval. "Glad you think so too, Sophia!" She turned to Kaana and waved. "Nice to meet'cha. Now who were you throwing pillows at, cus?" She asked, turning to Yuki.
Yuki laughed sheepishly. "It's no biggy..."  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Kaana-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:55 am
Kaana laughed "Well, Jin and Sophia over there," Kaana pointed to them, "are TOTAL love birds! Jin did something cliche, and Yuki threw a pillow at him. Quite funny." Kaana laughed again. "I hope you don't mind if I said that, Yuki. sweatdrop " Kaana smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:59 am
Yuki smiled. "It's fine! Nice to see Jin be quiet for a while actually."
Koku laughed at what Yuki had done. "Wow, nice one Yuki!"  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Nighthawk475

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:37 pm
"Yes, Yuki...I DID get the part where you hit Jin with the pillow...although the camera view is shaky because I was laughing so hard..." I said.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:43 pm
Yuki beamed while Koku burst out laughing again. They both gave Thersa a thumbs up. "Nice one!"  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:56 pm
::I was about to begin speaking and introducing myself to Miss Koku, but Princess Yuki said my silence was nice, and I bit my tongue. I had wished to say hello to Koku and Miss Kaana, and explain how I cannot speak French, but I CAN speak Japanese, English, and Spanish, but then I thought to myself for a moment, "Perhaps I have been talking too much. And doing too much. I mean, half the things that have happened in here today were because of me. I've hardly given anyone else a chance to take the spotlight.....how selfish and inconsiderate of me. I should be ashamed. Well then, I'll keep quiet for a while and watch how things unfold." I walk over and sit next to Sophia-chan, smile at her, and then sit quietly, just enjoying being next to her. Though being silent is something I despise doing, I do it for the sake of my friends in the room, and I quietly enjoy basking in the joy and aura of the one I love and the many friends I have made here::

(Keep in mind that NONE of that was spoken, and yet I still got a long, non-one-liner post. Man I'm good ^_^)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:13 pm
"Oh you guys are mean! I think it makes it better when Jin talks! We would all be silent were it not for him!" Kaana grinned and walked over to Jin and Sophia, sitting on their other side. "Hope you don't mine me sitting..... " Kaana said, pulling out a camera. "Just in case." She winked. xd  

Kaana-Chan

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:20 pm
Sophia smiled at Kaana when she sat across from her and Jin. She then looked back over at Jin and smiled softly. "Don't worry Jin, I really don't mind you talking at all." She smiled softly and gave him a tiny peck on his cheek and poured him a cup of tea. She handed him the cup and holds out the sugar. "How many spoonfulfuls?" She asked softly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:32 am
Yuki watched in shock as Jin walked to the table without a single word. She raised a hand and waved at him. "Umm...Jin? I was joking, you know that?" She asked nervously.
Koku blinked and looked around the room some more. "You're weird Yuki. So what exactly do you guys do in this room?"  

Otaku_Gurl_69

The King of Hosts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:08 am
"O-Oh my. I am terribly sorry for just blanking like that." Tamaki said walking into his doorway. Artem coming in behind him with a clipboard.

"Sir, you have at least an hour then you have a few classes." Artem said flipping through papers on his clipboard.

"Gosh, what a shame. I am sorry to be leaving you lovely customers sooner than i hoped." Tamaki frowning  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:08 am
Sophia smled politely at Tamaki, placing her cup of tea down on the table. "It's alright Mr. Suoh - San. You can't help it if you have things to do, sometimes we just can't help being busy." Sophia politely told him. She closed her eyes turned her head slightly to the left and gave him a small shy smile. She really didn't mind he had to go since she had Jin nd the others to keep her company.

Psychotic Disarray

Nighthawk475

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:00 am
*Turns to Tamaki*
"Well, that blows...you missed out on all the fun! And the...moments..." I said, pointing towards Jin and Sophia.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:02 am
"Finally Tama-senpai's back!...for a minute-ish...oh well!" Yuki shrugged.
Koku blinked and looked back and forth from her cousin and the blond guy. "Who the hell's he?" She sighed to herself. "Tu fait des bizarre choses quand je suis pas la..."
Yuki hit her with a pillow. "No french!"  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:11 am
::I want to keep quiet for Princess Yuki's sake, so I turn to Sophia-chan and hold up 2 fingers, smiling. But then, I open my mouth, and quietly whisper::

Two sugars, please. Thank you Sophia-chan!

::I smile again and return to silence as Tamaki-Sempai apologizes for his busy schedule and his inability to stay long. I nod my head in understanding, knowing myself what it's like to want to be with others but being tied down with other affairs. I turn to Kaana as she sits on the other side of me and Sophia and pulls out a camera. I open my mouth slightly and softly speak::

I don't mind if you sit with us, Miss Kaana. As long as you're comfortable.

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games