Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:18 pm
Deston blinked at Arias' comment. Who had said anything about him following her? The demon was a bit tired, so he'd rest in some shade for a spell before wandering after the wolf. It wasn't like a ginormous white wolf would be that hard to find. Deston leaned against the tree he had been standing under, a layer of rime slowly covering the trunk where his back had been touching it. He smiled softly as the cold crept into his bones, making everything feel infinitely better. Once the ice demon had cooled himself down enough, he began to wander in the direction Arias had gone. It shouldn't take too long to find the giant wolf.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:51 pm
Arias nawed on a meat covered bone. The bloody, raw taste felt familiar and comforting to her wolf side. She quickly stripped the bone clean and swallowed it's contents. Arias sniffed the air and her ears perked up. They relaxed as she realized that it was Deston.
I wonder why he is here. Why did he travel here?
Arias stood up and shook out her fur. She rubbed her maw against the grass, trying to wipe off some of the blood.

Zeke smiled at Ebony.
"I don't mean to bother you, dear girl. A few simple questions is all I ask."
He gestured to his bare back, showing her that his weapon wasn't on him. Zeke ran a hand through his messed up hair, a faint smile tugging at the corner of his mouth.

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:17 pm
Deston found Arias just as she had finished stripping the meat from some bloody bone. He couldn't help the faint smile that tugged at the corner of his mouth when she attempted to wipe her mouth against the grass, his expression mildly mentally unstable looking. So unwolflike. Well, at least the demon didn't have to worry about her randomly attacking him now. That wouldn't be fun to deal with.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:23 pm
Ebony raised an eyebrow. "You haven't actually deluded yourself into thinking I'll answer, have you?" she said, crossing her arms. "Cause if you have then I really gotta suggest a brain scan. You know, I know this chick, she'll lay ya open and take a real good look 'fore leavin you to die. good friend, would do it for free, lemme just get her number. Goes by the name of Arias, ya know her?" Ebony said, a large smirk spreading across her face.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:05 pm
Arias swished her tail happily. She turned to see Deston standing under some trees a dozen feet away. He was watching her with a faint smile on his lips. Arias silently walked toward him.
I'm sorry to inform you that you will be talking to a large wolf for the rest of the time you will be hanging with me. I don't have any clothes to wear as a human.
She sat down a foot away from him, examining him thoughtfully with her liquid-gold, wolf eyes.

Zeke chuckled lightly at Ebony's sarcastic response.
"Tsk, tsk. I don't think you heard me clearly, girl. I am here to ask you questions. It isn't polite to talk to a guest like that. Aren't you going to invite me in? It is also rude to leave your guest in the hallway."
He stuffed his hands in his pockets.

Ardeo snuck up behind the tall man curiously. He sniffed his foot and snorted.
Gross, it's Zeke.
He shook out his white fur and hopped into Ebony's arms.
I'm back.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:07 pm
Ebony smiled. "Hello again Ardeo. My sentiments exactly."she said, glancing up at Zeke. Why the hell would I invite you in? You're damn lucky I havent slammed the door in your face already. Too polite I suppose. Ah well. Talk fast, it's wearin off fast. You have exactly two minutes. Aaand go."  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:29 pm
Deston merely shrugged at Arias' comment, finding no bother with it. He'd spoken to a whole menagerie of characters that made a giant wolf seem somewhat normal. The demon leaned against the trunk of a tree as the wolf examined him with her eyes, rime slowly creeping onto the bark and radiating out from where his back was touching it. He sighed softly, infinitely more comfortable with the feel of cold against him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:33 pm
Arias lifted her hind leg and scratched her neck.
So, what do you do besides hitch-hike trains?
She shook her fur out once more before settling in a comfortable position.

Zeke smiled thoughtfully at Ardeo, reaching his hand toward him. He ruffled the fur on Ardeo's head gently.

Ardeo snapped at Zeke's hand and growled.
Don't touch me, a*****e.

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:01 pm
Deston shrugged when Arias asked what he usually did.
"That mostly." He replied just as his other "moods" spoke up in the various parts of his mind.
Give me a good fight any day. One said darkly in the back of his mind.
Conversation is wonderful. Another "mood" said.
But being unnoticed is okay too. A third added.
So lots of things, technically...but they were scattered over his "moods." The present one enjoyed traveling and meeting new people, just as he'd been doing so far.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:59 pm
((I'm going to be gone for awhile... Possibly for good so if anyone wants to take control of Blaze and Strife feel free to do so til I get back. Oh and feels free to do whatever you want to with Leon. Really sorry guys...))

Nutrino Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:57 am
Ebony raised a hand, pushing Zeke's hand back at him so hard it smacked him in the forhead. "One minute left big boy. After that it's mister door for you. Move or be moved."

[[how could you!!! first crusaders crashes and burns now this!! AARGH!! loljk hope ya come back to us.}}  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:06 pm
((He actually left Gaia altogether.))

Davian shook his head as Sage seemed to be in her own little world of daydreams and began to walk away. "Hmmm, now what is there to do in this city for fun?" He asked himself skipping of down the street masking his figure as the little blonde haired girl once more.

Jedi Master Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:32 pm
((OMIGOSH!! Nutrino left!! Um, Fearless Deathstrike, should I remove him then?))

Arias laughed lightly and swished her tail back and forth. She suddenly stopped, realizing what time it was.
Oh, s**t! I gotta go! School starts in an hour. I can't exactly skip it, can I? she said, the last part talking to herself.
She growled and gave Deston a glance.
I gotta go. I'll find you again after school.
Arias took off in a run towards her house. She shifted and ran in, quickly dressing. She then took off out the door and ran to her school. Arias made it just in time, sliding into her chair and dropping her bag.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:39 pm
"screw it, I'm not dealing with your games." Ebony said, raising her arms in a shoving motion. The door slammed shut with a bang. "AND STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" she sighed a tired sigh and flopped back on the bed. "I honestly hate him Ardeo. I hate him with with every fiber in my body. " Ya know, you're kinda cute in human form." she said, thinking through the day's activities. "I wonder how everybody else is doing.... and what they're doing for that matter....

[[NO s**t SHERLOCK? DAMN! thats just really annoying!!!]]  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:45 pm
Ardeo just stared at her.
Well, I would poof to it to make you happy, but I'm afraid I would be butt-naked. As I am informed, that is awkward to humans.
He licked her cheek, Lets go find them, then.

Zeke snarled as the door slammed in his face. He turned on his heel and stalked away.
"That is alright, I still have this man to talk to." he mumbled as he thought of the frenchman.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games