Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:27 pm

*turns to him again and smiles then replies* actually im sorry to say that i much rather be alone, to think that is. I don't mean to be rude and all, i just like to be alone some times. *then i deeply gaze back at the lake*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:30 pm

*Goddess entered the ballroom. It was a beautiful sight to see. She looked around for Nick and saw that he was wearing the suit she had found for him* "You look dashing in that, you know" *she said walking over. Goddess herself was wearing the most extreordinary gown she could have found. She didn't think that any one could have found something this strange. She didn't care about winning a prize. She just wanted to look flashey*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:32 pm

Dark turn to see that Goddess had arrived as well, "hello there Goddess, your look lovely as every"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:36 pm

*hatukiri answered her with just a head nod and quietly slipped away, heading towards the front of the castel. on his way he had to go through the ball room again, and thats were he got side tracked from his mission when he saw Goddess in her new flowing flashy gown...he stopped for a moment next to her and said* "why lady goddess you look flawless and exquisite tonight!!"  

hatukiri

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 pm

*sits back down on ground and looks up at the moon a tear falling down my face, totally unaware of it*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:57 pm

User ImageNick greeted Chief and pounded fists with Dark while Ra looked away from them. "Dont worry too much Chief we'll handle things from here."
A minute later Nick saw Goddess.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Diyske

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:00 pm
*RA-IEM sighed he had rather much been down on earth at Chief's ball, other than sitting here giving preparation plans just in case Hetu and Chief were encapable of sealing PHYLUM the master of darkness away. He wondered how things were going down there??*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:03 pm
*finally realized that i was crying and wiped them away. I couldn't help think about the past after i swore i would never think of it. Still sitting by the lake i tryed thinking of something else to think about.*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:09 pm

"So anyone else what a drink", Dark signaled a pixes who was carrying a variety of different beverages.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:12 pm

" hmm...." *he said looking at the ball room as he walked down a flight of stairs in the castle of Neteru.*  

Repo ManX

hatukiri

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:16 pm

*after complementing goddess on how nicely dressed she was, hatukiri made his way to the front of the castle*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 pm

*after hetu had complemented Nick on how he looked, she walked towards the buffet table to get some food. After all she hasnt eaten in about 12 days now*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:34 pm

Chief smiled darkly at Nick, "oh I have no doubt that he will behave. Come Ra we need to speak in private." pulling Ra over to the side, she spoke to him in a hush tone. "It's been awhile scene we've had to speak but you seem to be behaving yourself with the boy. So stay if that's what makes you happy, but let me assure you," her face became grave and sinister, "get out line one time, just once and i will remove the rest of your spirit from him and toss your a** back in to that portal for good. Make no mistake the old one who imprisoned you taught me well before he died and I know the spell to put you back," but her party face back on, "so stay and enjoy, but keep a low profile ok hon." she smiled sweetly and left him to ponder his thoughts.

Chief was made her way over to the new arrival to give him his number. "hello there and you seem to be new here?", She gave a taunting smile and tied a number 13 on his shirt, "there all done."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:43 pm
*WELL thanks for the number ^^!!! i just moved in here a couple days ago but i guess no one has taken notice. Nice ball you've but toghter here " *he said in the most cheerfullest tone he couldve mustered out of himself*  

Repo ManX

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:43 pm

User ImageRa watched as Chief walked away. "I find that boy interesting. And I have no interion of leaving this fool.. Yet."
Nick thanked Hetu for the compliment. "You look lovely as well." Then he faced Goddess. "You look amazing."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games