Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

janiani

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:20 am
This is my official "hello" to all of those that have hearing aids turned on and can hear me. I will sit at the lovely grand piano here in the hall and play a few oldies for you. Any requests?

Smiles (with own teeth),
Janiani  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:03 am
User Image

Nice playing there, girl. Rock on, old lady!!!!!! Oh, and welcome.  

texashammerhead

Dai the Man Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:19 am
Thanks, Lil Brat ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:30 am
Trying to up date my post is sometimes harder then it looks. gonk  

I Ceymore Ratz
Crew

Revered Prophet

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:23 pm
Welcome to our most newest geezers ~ Long live the geezers! xd pirate  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:21 pm
TexasHammerhead
User Image

Nice playing there, girl. Rock on, old lady!!!!!! Oh, and welcome.

Dude!! Tis a headbanging cat! Rock on!  

Hamish Grant

Kiddiss

Feline Elder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:20 am
Hello, fellow Geezers!! *Kat waves her cane "hello" to the other old folks... barely misses one eek *
I am SOOOOO glad to find a place that isn't overrun with 13-year-olds! *YaY*
Thank you so much for allowing me to join biggrin
I just turned 35 on Nov 12, and I'm one of those "I refuse to grow up" kind of old people blaugh
I have more in common with people over 65 than most folks my age --
* no kids at home... well, no kids period... but none living in my house
* "old people" illnesses Fibromyalgia & Sjogren's {both are classified as rheumatoid disorders}
* I'm disabled, so I don't work (I guess like being retired)
* I qualify for Medicare
* I got an application from AARP two years ago {yeah, that made me feel REALLY good about myself crying }

However, I have my own bedroom (I can't sleep in the same bed as the hubby due to the Fibromyalgia), my own toy room stuffed with Barbies, action figures, plushies & other toys, I play video games, watch cartoons and eat cereal with marshmellows in it (I add my Fiber One ceral to it, too xd )... so I'm nothing but an over-aged kid biggrin

My children are my 5 kitties: Sierra (my oldest at 9 years old)- a tiny but fierce silver kitty who raised The Kittens; The Kittens: Bear (m), Scooter (m) and Sassy (f)- 6-year-old triplet all-black cats; and my step-cat, Freak (the oldest in the house at 10 years)- a diabetic kitty (we caught it just as it was hitting, so he's fine) who sleeps with his Daddy. Our kitties are our babies.

My husband creature doesn't "do" Gaia... probably for the best. We fight too much when we're on the same message board (we both belong to a couple of toy-collector web sites). He collects & customizes action figures, and encourages me with customizing & doing dioramas for my fashion dolls (Barbie-sized dolls).

I write extremely long posts (usually) and have weird sleeping habits (thanks to the Fibromyalgia).

Although I act like a kid, I don't get along with teenagers very well. It makes me think of a quote I read:
"Trying to reason with a Teenager is like trying to nail Jello to a tree".
I think that about sums it up cool
MeOw! twisted
Kat >^..^<

P.S. I LOVE the head-bangin' kitty cat... very cute!! LOL! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:39 am
'hi'  

Vidix

Vidix

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:46 am
I'm 22 years old, and I am studying abroad through the cal state system (in Japan)...Sometimes I feel like a geezer because I get tired of, quote noob unquote talk...I hope that I can enjoy meeting other geezers such as myself in this guild. Nice to meet you. I keep a journal, and in it I mostly talk about my senile complaints, so don't mind me...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:52 am
Welcome to the Old Folks Home. 3nodding xd  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

jojo_da_crow

Divine Nymph

4,375 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:20 am
Waves! Hi everyone. smile Nice to meet you all. I just joinned the guild. I'm excited to finally see people around my age (and tons of them). Who knew that there were so many people in their late 20's and later? ^_^ I'm totally excited to me all of you.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:39 am
Hi! I am 22 years old, and i study cultural anthropology. I just joined the guild. My best friend bellydancer told me about this guild and I thought it would be cool to meet more gaians of 21 and older. Most gaians are teenagers or even younger.
I was suprised to see that this guild has so many members! eek
I did not expect that there would be so many gaians over 21! Can't wait to get to know you all a little better!  

~Anoriel~

Retasha

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:12 pm
Hello, I am twenty-one years old, and as cynical and absent-minded as one could hope to be. Rather like my grandmother... sweatdrop Anyhoo.. I am a starving artist, avid rock hunter, beader, and collector of many odd and unusual hobbies. I spend the vast majority of my time holed up in my 'studio' working on my latest craze and making a general mess of the room.

Hmm... can't remember what else I was going to say... back in my day, it was easier to think of good introduction posts. Darn whippersnappers distract me too much. Ah, well. Pleased to meet you all! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:58 pm
It's great to see so many new faces. *Kicks back to watch the guild grow.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Chiron Strijder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:57 pm
Hello all biggrin
Thank you so much for accepting my join request 3nodding

A little about me...
Chiron Strijder aka Valarmes, (RL-Faith)
Hobbies on Gaia...erm...fishing...collecting in the towns...and more fishing pirate
I'm definitely not old in mind & spirit so Gaia is where I umwind from work  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games