Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:40 pm
Blanche looked at Daniel, her teeth clenched a bit. She walked forward and put a hand on his shoulder. She got a bit of a shock, but fought it back. "Come back to us Daniel..." She murmured, rubbing his shoulder lightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:44 pm
"Stop it! It hutrs! Stop it aaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Then he went limp, shivering. Icarus held her breath and shook his slightly. After a few minutes, they had him out and dried off, his hair getting fuzzy from the towle they were using. His eyes flickered open, and they weren't glazed over with insanity anymore. "Wah..."  

CalypsoNakamura

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:38 pm
Collin smiles, 'Welcome back'  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:09 pm
Daniel groaned and blinked a few times, still dripping wet. "Where...where am I....what happened..." he asked groggily.  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:12 pm
"In a hotel somewhere outside of Arizona." Blanche said, rubbing his shoulder. "You had a little bit of a wild ride.."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:27 pm
"Ow...my head hurts....and..." he looked at the torn skin on his arms and face. "What have i done to myself..."  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:45 pm
Tomoyo looked at Daniel and frowned. "That.. Might've been me.." She said, shooting an apologetic glance at him. "I was worried I'd actually die."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:48 pm
"I...what did I do..." he asked himself, scared of himself.  

CalypsoNakamura

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:39 am
collin smiles at icarus  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:40 am
(( haha that's like collins every action. "smiles at icarus" "looks over at icarus smiling" hahahahahaha!!!! ))

Icarus sighed in relief, happy she was right.  

CalypsoNakamura

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:18 pm
((T^T sorry!))

Collin sighs and leans against the wall, sighs, and sinks to the floor rubbing his leg. I really wish i didn't have to do this...

((Do i still go on with the traitor thing? o.o))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:21 pm
((If you want, It'd be kinda cool o3o))
"You kinda went a bit.. Nuts I guess." Tomoyo said, uncovering her shoulder a bit. "It's no big deal, no one got hurt bad." She said quickly.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:08 am
((bwahahahaha<3))

Collin watches everyone, contemplating exactly who to attack first. Go for the weakest, or the strongest...and dont get caught.He stands making his final decision, and he pulls out a shotgun with a sawed off barrel, and presses it right into icaruses temple. "Nobody move, or i'll pull the trigger." I'm sorry Icarus....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:04 am
"Oh god not you too." Blanche said. She inched a bit close to him, her hands up like she had seen in movies. "You don't want to do that, Collin.." She said calmly.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:11 am
he growls "No you back off" he coks the gun, finger on trigger Dont mess up dont mess up.. you can see his hand shaking  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff