Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:39 pm

"Skye Kitsune," he whispered to Jack. He looked at Skye. "Well I was getting bored." He stuck his tongue out to her.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:42 pm

Daimon appeared behind Ichiro and said, "Careful, Skye isn't really a morning person."

Skye glared at Daimon, than Ichiro, then yawned and walked away.

Autumns Song

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:43 pm

"'Leader' of the DeathPenalty?" He said blandly. "Nice to meet you."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:44 pm

Skye stopped and looked back at Jack. She gave a short laugh and said, "Nice to meet you too, but you've got the wrong person. I'm not the leader."

Autumns Song

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:48 pm

"I see. I'd like to meet her sometime." He sighed.

Ichigo looked up at the guy who just showed up. She stayed quiet and then jumped when Ichiro shouted. "Wait, what?" She said tilting her head a little. She made a confused look and turned her head straight again. "Um, hello there..." She said to the boy and smiled. As Ichiro left, she quickly said bye and continued reading her book silently.

Kishiro stood in between Starlight Academy and Starlight University. "Okay, first Uni, then Academy..." He told himself and went into the University. "Seems I'm the first one here." He murmured as he entered through the Reception. Taking the keys which said 'Room 001' on the tag, he went to the Dorms area. The 'Room 001' was closest to the stairs, so he went in and unpacked his stuff. Walking back out of the school, he swiftly went into Starlight Academy and when he was inside, he went straight to find where Kishiko were, instead of chatting away.

XStarlight_DustX

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Ichiro laughed. "She is SOOOOO not the leader. I would've left this place is she was."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:50 pm

"I would've been glad if you left this place." Skye snapped back at Ichiro, then turned to Jack. "She's currently out with her boyfriend, the leader of the Chibi Cupcakes."

Autumns Song

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:54 pm

He raised his eyebrow. "What?" He shook his head. "I couldn't stand being in the same lunchroom with one of those Cupcakes."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:54 pm

Ichiro flinched at the thought of Zack being Kishiko's boyfriend.

Xen was bored so he flew to Kishiro. He nuzzled his cheek. Uncle Uncle how are you!

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:55 pm

"Same here." Skye said, noticing Ichiro twitch in the corner of her eye.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:58 pm

"Well Kishiko is a psycho." He looked down.

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:58 pm

"What now?" He looked around.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:00 pm

Skye shurgged and responded, "Dunno. I'm heading to the Death Penalty HQ to help Pandora regrow her fur after somebody had to shave it." She glared and kicking Ichiro at this.

Autumns Song

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:00 pm

zack laughed "i like my clothes thank you very much" zack then took her hand that was on his shirt and held it

(( gah so much reading xP ))
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games