Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:44 pm
Don't be so modest. You went above and beyond. -leans up and kisses his cheek- Thank you for holding me, I really needed it. Also, I still owe you an appreciation showing for the other night. I was unable to give it to you the other day because of our crazy schedules. wink -pets Velcore- And you! You were awesome, Velcore! -nuzzles her face to his- What a brave little dragon, lifting his master like that! -coos over him-  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:04 pm
*smiles at Dame* Your appreciation, huh?

*Velcore happily nuzzles Dame, enjoying the attention he's getting*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:11 pm
-looks demurely over at Karrie whilst scratching Velcore- Yes, my appreciation. A night/day entire devoted to you. Anything and everything your heart desires? Yours. Right then and there. Yours. twisted -grins at him lewdly-  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:16 pm
The Sinner laid there and thought to himself.

I have an Iggies doll... It looks like her, smells like her, acts kind of like her, but it's not her... ...and I can't save her in my current state, and even if I do rescue her, I cannot fix her...... What ever did I do to deserve this......  

Exor Omega

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:22 pm
Anything, hmm? That could get very... interesting. twisted

*Velcore gets distracted by the other animals in the room and goes to check them out*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:24 pm

*Iggies and critters all feel a shift in mood in Exor. Not understanding it or why, or if it safe to ask.... was it saying too much? cursing herself for the blathering, sits up right again. Looking at each... wondering what to do, right then not knowing... not even why know the shifts on moods around her were hapening *

iggies

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:32 pm
-watches Velcore run off to investigate the other critters in the room, heads back to Karrie, placing a hand on his chest and glancing briefly at iggies and Exor then back at Karrie, staring up at him through her eyelashes- Oh, I'm counting on it, hon. -resists the urge to kiss him and pretty much take him right then and there. Would be nigh in appropriate-  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:34 pm
damecharlie
-resists the urge to kiss him and pretty much take him right there. Would be nigh in appropriate-
{{That never stopped the other MW ladies rofl }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:36 pm
((LOL maybe that's why I'm still a MW in training. rofl ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:40 pm
*takes Dame's hand and kisses it* Well, I'm free tonight, and don't have any plans for tomorrow either...

*Velcore sees that the other animals apparently have no interest in him and goes back over to Karrie and Dame, disappointed*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:48 pm
-pets Velcore- Aww, did those pets not wanna play with you? -scratches under his chin briefly before turning back to Karrie and grins at him deviously- Are you saying it's gonna be that long? twisted Just what plans are you concocting in that gorgeously handsome brain of yours? -she gently digs a finger into the side of his head-  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:54 pm
I was thinking that it's sometimes nice to do nothing and stay in bed late, especially when you have somebody to share the bed with. smile

*Velcore sits on the floor and watches Dame and Karrie with his head tilted to the side*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

iggies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:57 pm

*Notices the blurry critter come and sniff the rtters, nudges them*
you can go say hi if you want

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:05 pm
Oh, while that is all very true, and I will look very much forward to that...there's nothing else running through your mind, Karrie? twisted -looks back over at Ex and iggies, seeing iggies looking very tired-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:11 pm
Oh, there is. Nothing appropriate for a hospital room, though. At least, not one with others in it. *follows Dame's gaze over to iggies* Maybe it would be best if we left so that they can get some rest.  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games