Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Hakurei Park ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite original Power Ranger?
Red
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Black
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Yellow
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Pink
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Green
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:23 pm
Moon Rabbit Reisen
(You mean the Batman movie where Batman had to get rid of a bomb and couldn't throw it at a flock of DUCKS, of all things? rofl )

User Image

OK, Reisen....got him! xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:49 pm
((LMAO rofl rofl rofl TES and Ryzan are going to have to watch out for the Paparazzi.))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:56 pm
Psyzapp
((LMAO rofl rofl rofl TES and Ryzan are going to have to watch out for the Paparazzi.))
((Not if the employees like their jobs. rofl

But I'm fine with them being surrounded by fujoshi outside my threads.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:37 am
*Pink returns to the apartment, after being away for a while. Unlocks the door, enters. Looking around at scatters boxes she tales out her cell calls the movers. Sets date for them to deliver her belongings. Makes a note in phone. Puts a post-it on fridge too. Leaves apartment.*  

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:46 pm
::Maune walks in slowly with a few scars on his body down to his legs. He glaced around slowly walking towards the apartments desk as he looks out the rental forms and shakes his head as he picks up the pen and fills it out for Reisen and leaves it there as he looks around.::

::Maune starts to think looking around at how much he miss this place and wonders if he still has a job at the MW with the broken cell phone in his hand as he sighs and sits on a chair in the waiting area::  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:18 pm
Lilith has been cooped up in her apartment. Not going out, not taking calls. Confused and angry, from no word or call from Maune, but now all cried out.

Looking around feeling hungry but not finding anything to eat. She decides to go to the diner and get something to eat. She dresses in fresh clothes, brushes her teeth and hair, fixes her face. She grabs her key and wallet, leaves the apartment letting the door close behind her.

Walking up to the lobby... she stops dead in her steps....not believing what her eyes see....

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:22 pm
::Maune glaces over and see Lilith as he stands up and walks over to her knowing he will probably get smack for not leaving any answers or messages he holds up a broken cell phone crushed to bits as he looks at her in the eyes::  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:42 pm
She stands there looking at him. Not feeling anything at first....then she glares at him....feeling anger rise within her. She tightens her jaw then says "WTH? Where have you been? "
Looking at the broken cell he shows her " Is that supposed to explain it? There was no other phone anywhere you could have used?"
She folds her arms looking over his face awaiting an answer.

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:59 pm
::Maune took a deep breath as he looked at Lilith::

There is no phones where I went to Lilith I went back to my home world. There was trouble I try to leave a message but in doing so it was crush by a demon I still have the scar on my body to prove it. I had to fight lots of demons.

::Maune removes his shirt to show fresh scars on his body to Lilith:: It goes more deep then that.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:25 pm
She listens to him explaining why he was gone. She blinks her eyes as she looks at the marks on his skin. She reaches out and touches them gently with her finger tips.
Her countenance softening. With tears in her eyes, she puts her arm around him and holds him.
"Are you hungry? We can talk while we eat, you can tell me all about it"

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:59 pm
::Maune gave a nod and held Lilith as he looked at her;:
Yes I am i'm starving Lilith.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:11 pm
"I was going to go out to eat, but would you rather come to my place and rest some? We can order in. " She said as she held his face in her hand.  

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:18 pm
Yes please Lilith.

::Maune felt his face in Lilith's smooth hands as he sigh with happiness finally back to where he belong. It felt like home to him::  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:26 pm
*Putting her arm around him she walked with him back down to her apartment. Unlocking the door, they entered.
He sat on the sofa while Lilith grabbed a phone book.*

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:31 pm
::Maune smiled at Lilith as he looked around her place once again as he lay his head back abit::  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games