Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:14 pm

"Henshin!"
User Image
Nago transforms as he wields his giant blade at Bubble as takes stand to wait for the first move.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:25 pm

"Tidal Wave!"Bubble says a large wave appears.

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:35 pm

User Image
Nago raise the blade above his head as the strength of the slash was enough to cut the tidal wave in half as it passed him through. He then charged energy into the weapon as his swing launched an powerful slash at Bubble from a distance.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:49 pm

"Poseidon's Tridant!!"Bubble said as a tridant appeared in her hands as she tried to shield herself.

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:58 pm

Electric!

Nago charged his sword with electricity as he rushes toward Bubble to deliver the attack up front and personal and shocks her on contact.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:23 pm

Dimitri stared into the mirror watching everything they do gaining info on each of them "It's just a matter of time.... hmmm?" he looked to the side of the mirror and saw and button like thing on the side he pressed it and his voice became projected through the mirror dimension "What the? Hmmm... Interesting Hello? can you here me down there?" it became projected throughout the realm everyone could here it

dawgybites

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:28 pm

Bubble listens to the voice."Nago...do you hear that?"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:32 pm

"This is Dimitri Bovario speaking..... and Enemy, Number One Seeker of the enemies, and I am getting bored watching you for the past 3 hours, so anyone know how to get inside the mirror so I can catch or Kill if i need too?" Dimitri's Laughter is heard through the microphone

dawgybites

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:43 pm

"Is he an idiot?!"Bubble asks. She turns back to Nago."Death Wave!"Bubble said as water surrounded Nago.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:33 pm

(((Lol nice reaction to Dimitri and William? I think you got messed up with rp's)))

Dimitri sighed "Okay so I'm not the smoothest of people just remember, I own the element of sleep and sedation, If I ever get in there you all will be easy targets... especialy if i use my Transformation" he smirked

dawgybites

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Flara look at Bubble transform and tried to shout until she hear... "You can't fight him alone! Someone need to help you! Not me for sure...Since I'm Fire..." Flara said and sighed... She look at Diamond... "Maybe you try Diamond? You can practive your transformation." Flara said looking at Diamond
"A good idea!" Diamond said with a smile... She joined the fight... "Transformation! Lock on!" Diamond said but doesn't transform... "Um...". Diamond again said the same "Transformation! Lock on!" At this time Diamond transformed.
User Image
"Alright! Crystal Shower!" Diamond shouted as Sharp Crystals fall from above.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:23 am

Nago nods to Bubble as he wanted to help as well, he then charges his blade with more energy but held it in until the end, and launched burst shots of energy at Dimitri as each one were just as fast as Mach speed.

Jet!

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:37 am

Bubble made the wave from earlier move around her like a twister."Tidal Wave!"
((Too much! Too much roleplay!!! SORRY! I put the wrong name! Graaah! gonk ))
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:25 am

kiriyuu was sucked through her mirror to the room dimitri was in she managed to hear what he just said "I'll break the mirror and you wont be able to get through, theyll get out though because everywhere i go I leave a mirror token" she grabbed the mirror and held it high "try me"

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:08 am

Bubble stops the wave and it crashes down. She notices that Kiryuu is holding the mirror.
"Erm...is she going to break it?!"

"I believe she is."Windy says.
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games