Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:50 pm
"i'm fine.u?"kazumi asked.then she saw claw running to her.when he arrived he said"hey kazumi,we finished and my back isn't hurting that much anymore thanks to u,hehe,i was on my way to school.""oh hey!ami,this is claw,hes one of my best friends.claw,u should still rest up,u have alot of injuries still."kazumi says pointing to the direction of her house in the forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:50 pm
"Hello!" Ven says and smiles  

oh june

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:51 pm
BleachXIII
"Hello!" Ven says and smiles

"hi,nice to meet ya ven!"kazumi says with a smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:05 pm
"Hi Claw, Nice to meet you." she smiles "I need to get my Motorcycle, i got work to do on it, Later! Lets go Ven." She guestured.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:47 pm
"ok!bye!"kazumi says walking to school with claw.they went to the class that the others were in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:58 pm
Serrinia winced when she leaned against her seat onto her still healing scar.. this was gonna be hard to get used to..

Dante and Eragon looked to eachother worridly thinking of both Serrinia and Ami wondering if they were gonna be fine... they were thinking of that so much they didn't do their work right, which made the teacher shocked. but they didn't care really..

Serrinia nodded to her teacher and and started drawing a picture, when she finished she was almost expecting an almost invisible hand grab a colored pencil and a** onto the drawing.. she would see who but no one else... then she sighed. Her sister no longer exsists...She gave what was left of her soul to save Ami...  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:34 am
kazumi looked at serrinia(is that correct?)and smiled that "you shouldn't worry because she was still in your memory,and thats wat your sister would like,even if she still doesn't exist."kazumi whispered to serrinia  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:29 am
(yes it is)

Serrinia nodded with a half smile. "I know that.. just now I don't have anything of my family left, except my memories.." she sighed and got back to her work.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:16 am
Ami suddenly felt a hicup in her heart, she fell to the ground. Ouch.......What the hell was that? she then heard a voice in her head. You are not what I expected. the voice was calm and non chalant. "What....what the hell?" Ami said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:27 am
Ven was shocked."Are..are you ok Ami?"Ven said as she kneeled down beside Ami  

oh june

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:35 am
she hears the voice again. You are not a demon, more like an angel. Your going against who you are, what you are destined to be; O'Akuma..... Ami collapsed and began speaking to the voice. "How the hell do you know what i am? Akuma is a myth!" Ami screamed. "And yet, so are demons, and angels, and Neko's. And you are a demon, we talk later, someone's calling you." And the voice faded.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:37 am
"What should I do?..."Ven said to herself.Ven began to heal Ami as her last resort.  

oh june

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:56 pm
Ami gets up suddenly..."Why the hell do i keep falling!!!!" she started to walk. "Anyway, lets just go get my stupid motorcycle, i'm tiered, and i have alot of things to tell the staff." she was irritated.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:11 pm
kazumi was excused by the teacher and she quickly went home because she felt a pain in her heart."what...what the freak.aaaaaah...."kazumi thought to her self.she passed ami and ven on the way home.her hand touching her heart.when she arrived she collasped on her bed."ka...kazumi!!??wha...what r u doing here???i thought..."cruel stopped and looked at all the pain kazumi was in.he grabbed some cloths and wrapped it around her chest because kazumi's hand was touching it."kazumi........hope u will feel better."cruel says worried.he sat on a chair next to kazumi's bed to see if she'll b ok.  

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:08 pm
"Humph..." Ami was still irritated. She got her motorcycle and put her house up for sale, someone already was going to buy it, she just needed the cash from the buyer. She sold all the stuff she didn't want to take, and now she had more money than ever, on her little blue card, just for the house to be sold. If she heard a good reply, she had some shopping to do...  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games