Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results
Cuwen generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 12!

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:57 pm
Amy laughed at the image Kits painted her, but it also made her heart ache. She missed her pony so much.

"I miss her..."

She sighed, aimed one of the rings at the cone-shaped water spigots, and then threw it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:58 pm
Amy cried out in surprise when the overhang area above her head opened up and poured water onto her.

After it was done, she wiped her eyes and laughed. "Okay... I forgot how much fun that was."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Kits Rose generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 37!

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:06 pm
I'm sure she'll want to go home soon. She's just enjoying spending time with everyone. *tosses a ring at one of the cones*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:08 pm
*cringes when water is dumped on her* Cold!  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 47!

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:15 pm
Amy laughed and nodded. "Yeah, it is. It's a lot better than warm water!"

She chose not to comment on what Kits said about Thistle. It hurt too much to keep talking about it

She tossed another ring at one of the spigots, blinking through the water dripping off of her eyelashes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:16 pm
Amy yelped and laughed when water poured on her again.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Kits Rose generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 5!

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:17 pm
*nods* I hate swimming in water that's too warm. Unless it's a hot tub, that is. *tosses another ring*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:18 pm
*blinks* I won! 4laugh  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:26 pm
Amy barely noticed that Kits had gotten a ring around a spigot or that it was her turn now. When Kits had mentioned a hot tub, Amy's eyes had widened and she paused in what she was doing. She was obviously thinking about the other night in the hot tub with Karrie.

Her cheeks flushed slightly and she smiled, looking down at the ring in her hands. "Um, I don't know if Karrie has had a chance to tell you this or not, yet, Kits, but uh, well, we're dating now. Officially. The other day, he said he wanted to be with me, with only me. I'm... Well, I'm his girlfriend now."

She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and her smile widened.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:28 pm
*was about to reach for another ring when Amy's news sank in* Really?! Wow, that's great! *turns and hugs Amy* blaugh  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:03 pm
Amy laughed and hugged Kits back, very relieved. "Oh, I'm so glad you are happy about it. I hoped you would be. You're the first person we've told. I hope that when things settle down, Karrie will want to tell some other people, too."

She pulled back and then tilted her head to the side as she thought of something. "You know, in the future, I think it could be a lot of fun to go on a double date with you and someone you're interested in."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:12 pm
Really, I'm the first? ^_^ Oh, I'm sure he will tell everyone. There's just a lot going on right now.

*cheeks start to turn red* That would be, but I don't really have anybody I'm interested in.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:19 pm
Amy put the ring on the counter of the game, long-forgetting about it. "Really? There's no one around here that you like? What about a guy that you get along really well with?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:23 pm
*shrugs* I get along pretty well with just about everybody, but I don't go out very much.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:36 pm
Amy leaned her hip against the counter and tapped her chin with her index finger. "Hmm... Well, a lot more people have been coming here lately. Maybe you'll meet a guy here. Or..."

"Maybe we could go to GGB more often at night, see if there are new patrons there."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games