Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ellerial

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:29 pm
User Image

Sylvia Callahan

~Pureblood~ ~Ravenclaw~ ~First Year~

Sylvia turned her head when Zephyr spoke, immediately she realized how close she was and jumped away, "Sorry! Didn't mean to get so close." She cleared her throat trying to pull herself together, her usual calm quickly over taking her temporary shock. She hadn't even realized herself that she had gotten so close. Even though she now looked calm, a distinct flush had tinted her usually pale cheeks revealing how embarassed she was inside.

"Yes, the food looks delicious." She said with a calm voice and another grumble from her stomach. Her delicate hands reached out and began dishing her food onto her plate. It wasn't alot, she didn't want to get a stomach ache, but it would be enough to fill her stomach.

((OOC))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:36 pm
Zephyr Bearach

User Image

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

RavenclawSingleFirst Year

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

Zephyr chuckled at Sylvia. "Hey, can't blame you!" he exclaimed. "Something about him doesn't seem right. I've seen a lot of shady types in my short life, or at least people who seemed to be. He's something else altogether." The boy thought back to the days where he would feel brazen enough to venture down to Knockturn Alley. That was a place that few should ever travel to.

As his friend started to dish food, Zephyr looked at everything. There was so much. He grabbed some and started eating.

【Every saint has a past and every sinner has a f u t u r e.】

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:03 pm
User Image
No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Pureblood | Ravenclaw | First Year |

Whispers in the Dark

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Finally, the feast had arrived. Chance was starved by the time the food appeared in front of him. He filled his plate with... Well, he couldn't decide, so basically a little bit of everything. He munched and chewed and nommed, all in a polite and gentlemanly fashion. His thin body couldn't handle too much food, seeing as he hardly had the money to eat well at home, so it didn't take long until his stomach was full and he was content. "That was amazing..." he muttered to himself as he sat back in his seat and waited to be called to the common room along with the other first years.

Translations:
{OOC:}

When darkness comes you know I'm never far!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:05 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Gracie ate quickly, suddenly feeling way to intimate with all these kids that she didn't even know. Besides Rufus really and the Chance kid was nice. "Hey Rufus, I'll see you in class tomorrow. I'm going to go to bed early." She punched his shoulder in a friendly manner. She felt kind of bad for lying about where she was going but she didn't let it show, instead turning to smile at Chance. "It was nice meeting you Chance. I hope you enjoy your classes and that we get to see more of each other." With that, she stood up and walked out of the great hall. Instead of turning to the Ravenclaw tower she headed towards the dungeon to await Jade.

OOC: *exit to Dungeon*

Love interest: Jack, Jade, really anyone cute

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rufus looked up he wanted to ask Gracie if she was feeling alright but she was half way gone."Oh alright... I'll see you in class." He closed his book and looked around other there was no one left he really knew that well. "Maybe I'll go too, I'll see you in the common room." He said to the first year as he stood up to go.
Exit: Common room
User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━┓
Sato Aiko

Seventh Year Ravenclaw ▹ Head Girl
┗━━━━━━━━┛

▷ I may be quiet, but I'm screaming at you in my mind. ◁

Aiko watched her table as the Sorting Feast went on and smiled, clapping when someone was sorted into her house. After the Feast, Aiko stood up. "Alright first years! My name is Aiko Sato and I'm Head Girl. I'm going to lead you to your common room. Please, if you'll follow me, I'll bring you there." She left the table and headed towards the Grand Staircase.

Out of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:33 pm
User Image

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Pureblood | Ravenclaw | First Year |

Whispers in the Dark

Chance looked up as a girl called for the first years. She was obviously a prefect from the badge on her robes, but also Head Girl? Wow. What a title. Chance didn't wait for the other first years. He got up from the table and followed this Akio Sato girl. Her name was odd, but she was Head Girl, so who could question her? After leaving the loud and crowded Great Hall, the Ravenclaw walked to the Grand Staircase, anxious to finally get to his common room where he could be alone.
-Exit to Grand Staircase-

Translations:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:39 pm
User Image

Sylvia Callahan

~Pureblood~ ~Ravenclaw~ ~First Year~

Sylvia tilted her head at her friend slightly. He'd met lots of shadey people? What kind of life had he had? She wasn't sure if she should be worried for him or about him. She pushed the thought from her mind for now and just focused on eating.

When the Head Girl stood and called for the fisrt years she turned and looked at her friend. "Well, I guess it's time to see where we'll be living for the better part of the next several years." She gingerly wiped her mouth before standing and smiling at Zephyr, "Come on."

((OOC))

Exit to Grand Staircase  

Ellerial

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:55 pm
Zephyr Bearach

User Image

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

RavenclawSingleFirst Year

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

Zephyr hadn't had such a good meal since before his mother passed away. The food was so warm and filling. He would definitely sleep well tonight. "Hang on!" Zephyr exclaimed as he grabbed one last bite of pudding and followed Sylvia to the Common Room.

【Every saint has a past and every sinner has a f u t u r e.】

((Exit))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:14 pm
User Image

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Single | Pureblood | Ravenclaw | First Year | Beater |

Whispers in the Dark

As the morning light peered into the Ravenclaw Tower, Chance was awake and ready, watching the Sun rise into the sky. As soon as it did, he made his way to the Great Hall for breakfast. Today was no ordinary day. Today was mail day, the day he received letters from his mother and sister. He sat down at the Ravenclaw table and got a small plate of breakfast. Ever since he had came to Hogwarts, he had not been eating much. Though, he never did eat much at home either. As he munched on a piece of toast, a bird of ebony flew into the Great Hall and landed in front of him. "Hello, Ebony. Long time no see." he said to the raven. She cawed, and pulled at the string tied around her leg, dropping the letter to the table. The bird flapped to Chance's shoulder and perched herself there, watching everyone. He opened up the letter and began to read:

Adette and Cecille Carlson
My dearest Chance,
I am glad to hear that you are thriving in Ravenclaw and making new friends. I told you that you had no reason to worry. The hat knows what it's doing. Sure, you did not end up where you thought you would, but from the sound of it, you are a Ravenclaw to the core. I know you have been worrying about us, and I wanted to tell you that we are doing just fine here at home. I've been taking more and more shifts at work to afford Christmas this year, but I still find time for our little angel. Be a good boy, and always remember that I love you with all of my heart. Cecille sends her hugs and kisses, and her congratulations on your house sorting. She says that she is proud of you for branching out and making friends. I am proud of you as well, my boy. Until next time, keep us in your heart.
~Missing and loving you more and more,
Adette and Cecille

Chance read and reread the letter several times. He blinked back the tears in his eyes. He missed them so much. He tucked the letter into his jacket and promised himself to write back that night. Ebony sat on his shoulder and cawed, rubbing her head against Chance's cheek. "I know. You missed me too. I'll be home sooner than you think. Now, why don't you stick around so I can reply to Mother and Cecille. Here, have some toast." he said to the dark bird, offering his breakfast to her. She took the toast and ate it as Chance stroked her soft feathers.

Wearing
Translations:

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Trina smiled as she walked into the Great Hall. She had a wonderful first year at Hogwarts, but she didn't make many friends. She sighed. "A dull first year, but soon I will be home." she said as she looked up the table. Hardly anyone is here... she thought as her eyes skimmed the table.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Rosemarie walked into the Great Hall, her eyes, studying a book her parents had sent her. "This is quite interesting." she muttered as she took a seat at the Ravenclaw table. she continued to read, unaware of anything around her.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:41 pm
Draoran Blackstone
Second Year Ravenclaw
Halfblood
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Draoran walked into the Great Hall for the last time of the year. He sat down to a first year, Katrinnna? He didn't really remember. He put his chin In his hand and waited for more people to get there.

Artemis

User Image
((OOC... ))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:04 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Ver limped up to the Ravenclaw table, rubbing her sore hip. The bludger had left a bad bruise on it and impaired her walking slightly. Luckily the broken nose had been fixed right away by the nurses. She sat down at the table and looked around at her fellow Ravenclaws. Their house had won the Quidditch Cup if she had added up the points right.
OOC:...

Love interest:

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:10 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Grace sat down at the table with a loud sigh. She had gotten herself a boyfriend but she never saw him and they rarely were able to speak. She sighed again and blew a strand of hair out of her face, before looking around the table. She hoped her friend Rufus would show up soon. He seemed to be her only friend in Ravenclaw so far.

OOC:...

Love interest: Jade

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games