Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:51 am
Pandora Thorne

Herbology Professor❦Head of Hufflepuff

User Image
╔══════════════╗

Pandora was on her way into the Great Hall to her spot at the Staff Table when she noticed that there were two adults sitting at her house's table. She heard the one say her name was Sandra Link and saw that the other looked somewhat confused. "Excuse me, Sandra, but staff should actually be eating up at the front of the hall. That goes for you as well sir," she said to the two adults. Were they really that sad that they were no longer students that they had to sit with them? Pandora was always worried about professors who sought to be more like a friend to the students than a teacher. Especially on school grounds.

╚══════════════╝
❝Those who seek peace above all else, they say, will always decieve to keep the water calm.❞

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:54 am
User Image
User Image
Sandra Link
World Studies Professor
Former Hufflepuff
User Image

Thoughts: Well no time to meet students yet I guess.
OOC:

Sandra was looking around at all the students at the table when she saw another man that looked like a new Proffesor as well. As she was talking to some of the students to get to know them she heard a woman talk and turned to see Proffesor Thorne. She sighed as she stood up from the table and said her good byes to the students. Then she turned her attention back to the lady and smiled.

"I was just on way there, I just thought I would talk to a few students before hand. My name is Sandra Link I am the new World Studies Professor,"she said wih a big grin as she walked down towards the staff table.

User Image

User Image

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:40 am
User Image

where; Hufflepuff Tablexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; Everyonexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; confused

SongsOutfit

Jane slumped into a seat on the table and laid her head on the strong wood. She hadn't even been her a full twenty-four hours and she was already not wanting to be here. It seemed to be official she really didn't have friends. Phinelia was probably still dealing with family affairs and Allen's whereabouts were a complete mystery. She had a bit of a conversation with Ronyo but the two of them had never been really close and she didn't know what was going on with Colton. She sighed and continued to look at the table. She hoped the sorting ceremony would start and then end soon. All she wanted to do right now was sleep. She was too nauseated to bother to eat anything if the feast ever actually begun. She moaned quietly. Why did school always seem to end up like this? She wondered.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fifth Year Hufflepuff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:46 pm
User Image

Mood: Excited
OoC: (( ))

Legilimency teacher/Wearing/Half-blood/ Hufflepuff

Allen looked around and saw a woman presumably a professor approach him. She told him that staff eat at the staff table which brought back memories of the old headmaster and the teachers up at the front of the great hall ”Oh yes, that’s right.” Professor Galewind replied to the woman, “I’ll go to the staff table immediately.”

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:17 pm
Pandora Thorne

Herbology Professor❦Head of Hufflepuff

User Image
╔══════════════╗

Pandora just shook her head. "There is plenty of time for that, but from the looks of things, you were trying to eat here. There will be plenty of time to do that later," she explained. "I am Pandora Thorne, Herbology professor and Head of Hufflepuff."

Watching as the two professors left for the staff table, Pandora sighed. From the looks of things, she'd have to be worried more about them than the students this year.

╚══════════════╝
❝Those who seek peace above all else, they say, will always deceive to keep the water calm.❞

{Out of Compost: Exit to the Staff Table}  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:27 am
User Image
Hufflepuff|2nd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele walked in the Great Hall, taking in the ornate decoration and the beautiful scenery. He walked over to the Hufflepuff table, seeing a familiar face...Ariana Hawthorne. He walked up behind her, making sure she didn't see him. He then hugged her and told her hi. She would know who it was...based off of his voice, which she probably knew a lot and considered as recognizable. Steele then let go a few seconds later, and sat next down to her.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:50 am
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image
Devin Cloud
Fourth YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Devin walked into Great Hall, hand in hand with Annabelle. He had no idea how he was so lucky as to have a girl like her. He felt like he really needed her to be there...like he couldn't live without her. It was a pretty good feeling. She literally was all he could think about at the moment and once they finally said their goodbyes for the night, because of all the festivites and whatnot, he still found his eyes gazing at her as she walked to the other table. And when he sat down, he would look over to see where she was sitting; just so he can catch view of her. Luckily, she was right in his sight; so he kind of just sat there and talked, occasionally looking over to his girlfriend.

Devin, finally captain of the Quidditch team, had a lot of responsibilities. He had to keep his reputation of being one of the strongest Transfiguration students in the school. He had to over see all the Quidditch team endeavors. He also had the responsibility of keeping Annabelle happy, which he will always do.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:19 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

As Ariana was sitting at her table, she hadn't noticed Steele walk into the Great Hall. When he hugged her from behind, she slightly jumped but almost immediately knew it was him, for she recognized his voice. "Steele, you scared me!" she exclaimed, turning her upper body around to hug him. While she hugged him tightly, Ariana realized just how much she missed her blond friend over the Summer. "Looks like we're early," she said once the hug ended. There were several students spread out at each table, and some of the new staff showed up.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:06 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Table
What am I doing? Sorting Feast!
What am I thinking? Yay! Sorting time!

Kat walked over to the table and spied Ariana with Steele. Approaching them, she playfully punched Steele's shoulder. "Hey buttface, we missed you on the carriage." She turned to say hi to Ariana and suddenly felt butterflies in her belly. She couldn't figure out the reason, so she just smiled and sat down next to her.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:40 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana bit her bottom lip with as many of her top teeth as she could and smiled. When they slid off, she let out a giggle towards Katrina's comment. "Buttface!" she repeated playfully. That's the funniest thing ever! she thought, continuing to laugh. It wasn't really the funniest thing she's ever heard, but it amused her enough to laugh.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image

Hufflepuff|2nd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

"Buttface! Out of bloody things you can relate me too, it's a buttface. Seriously?" he said, his tone clearly joking. He always loved to joke with the two of them,for they always received it. He then got down and wrapped each of his arms around them, flashing his teeth a bit. He was flirting with the two a little bit. They were the prettiest girls in his grade, and they just happened to be his friends. It was a pretty good deal. And both of them can sing. Steele also could not wait to hear Ariana accompany Kat's song with her. Kat probably had not told Ari about that yet.

He then looked over to Devin, who was staring off into space somewhere. Steele looked to the place he was looking and found a beautiful blonde girl at the other end. Steele smiled and walked over to Devin, who was sitting alone at the moment.

"She is very beautiful. I know the feeling, liking a girl like that," he said, slowly shooting a glimpse back at Ariana. He still had feeling for the girl. He was not going to lie. She was a very beautiful girl that he sometimes fantasized about, but he was always too shy to approach her like that. Steele then looked back to Devin and said, "Do you know her?"

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:05 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana continued to laugh as Steele joked around with the name Katrina called him. These two were some of Ariana's closest friends, besides a couple others. She hadn't even talked to her muggle friends during summer break, not that she minded too much. Of course, it would be nice to catch up with them, but what would she tell them? None of them knew she was a witch, and she sure as hell did not want them to find out. As Steele walked away, Ariana stayed seated beside Katrina.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:57 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

Devin Cloud

Fourth YearHufflepuffChaser

Devin chuckled at what Steele had said. Did he know her? What didn't he know about her was a better question. This girl he had really come to love over the years was all that was in his mind at the moment. Not Quidditch, not transfiguration, just her. And that was a surprising fact because he always had many things in his mind, due to the fact that he was one of the best Transfiguration in the school, and Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain. He had many responsibilities, and he wasn't even a prefect yet. His responsibilities were immense for how young he was. He then decided to awknowledge Steele's comment.

"Do I know her? Better question is what do I not know about her. That's my girlfriend kid, my girlfriend and my best friend. She's amazing," he's said to Steele, not faltering on any of his words at all. He was sincere. This girl was his girlfriend, but not only that, she was his best friend. They've known each other since their first year. Those were the good ol' days. He then turned to Kat and Ariana.

"Come sit over here you two. I need someone to sit with," he called to them, smiling at the two of them. He didn't know Katrina all too well, but he was like another big brother to Ariana, and Steele's mentor. So, they really should get to know each other.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:45 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Table
What am I doing? Sorting Feast!
What am I thinking? Yay! Sorting time!

Katrina smiled at Steele and looked at Ariana when Steele wrapped his arms around them. Including Chase at Ravenclaw, and Sam at Gryffindor, these were her best friends, and they appreciated her for who she was, not judged her based on her last name. When Steele walked over to an older Hufflepuff, Kat turned and was about to tell Ari about the song she wrote with Steele's help. Then, Devin she thought his name was, called them over. "Oh, okay. Come on Ari," Kat said and grabbed her hand.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:03 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Before she was able to leave to her table, Heather was death hugged from behind by Remy. Once she was finally released, she left to the Hufflepuff table. She saw many familiar faces, including Ariana, Steele, and Devin, all of which she played quidditch with last year, along with Katrina, Ariana's best friend. A few other Hufflepuff's were at the table, but she didn't know them. Finding the same spot that she had claimed last year, she sat down by herself. She was at the end of the table, away from the others. She kept glancing over at the others, a nervous look in her eyes. I should go talk to them. At least try to make some friends. I know them all, I just don't ever talk to them. But what if they don't regonize me? I do look a little different than I did last year. she thought, her mind conflicted. Last year, she was that small girl with the long blonde hair and glasses. This year, however, her hair was much shorter, but only in the back, and her glasses were gone. She was still that small girl though, inside and out.

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games