Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:21 pm
probly a stupid question, but is there a way to warp de-digivolve? like turning a mega back into a rookie?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:43 pm
dragonianflame
probly a stupid question, but is there a way to warp de-digivolve? like turning a mega back into a rookie?

sadly no D :  

KiroMishima
Crew

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:58 am
Darkfire Karan
dragonianflame

sadly no D :

dang it, well tanks for the info, now ill have to figure out a way to get lalamon  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:42 am
Shadow of Miracles
Okay so my question is about unexpected digivolution.

What happens if you unexpected a baby digimon, but in the list of digimon you can obtain it includes rookie level digimon. Are you allowed to skip levels?

For example:

Botamon's unexpected list is:
BlackAgumon
Budmon
Candlemon
Pagumon
Pinamon
Tokomon
Wanyamon

BlackAgumon and Candlemon are both rookie level digimon. If Botamon were to unexpect digivolve and it landed on BlackAgumon then is this allowed?
bump to not be forgotten  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:03 pm
Shadow of Miracles

What happens if you unexpected a baby digimon, but in the list of digimon you can obtain it includes rookie level digimon. Are you allowed to skip levels?

For example:

BlackAgumon
Budmon
Candlemon
Pagumon
Pinamon
Tokomon
Wanyamon

BlackAgumon and Candlemon are both rookie level digimon. If Botamon were to unexpect digivolve and it landed on BlackAgumon then is this allowed?
bump to not be forgotten  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:35 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles

For example:

BlackAgumon
Budmon
Candlemon
Pagumon
Pinamon
Tokomon
Wanyamon

bump to not be forgotten

Botamon is a baby and a basic evolution means it will go to an in-training. So logically speaking, the answer is no. Even if it has rookies on it, it will still be no since there are guild standards.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:10 pm
Darkfire Karan
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles

For example:

BlackAgumon
Budmon
Candlemon
Pagumon
Pinamon
Tokomon
Wanyamon

bump to not be forgotten

Botamon is a baby and a basic evolution means it will go to an in-training. So logically speaking, the answer is no. Even if it has rookies on it, it will still be no since there are guild standards.

Thank you very much for answering 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:54 pm
Can you X-erase a MedivalDukemon to Gallantmon? It isn't Gallantmon X, it's a mode change of it though. So would it X-erase to Crimson Mode or would it just not X-erase.  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:27 pm
Trig Jegman
Can you X-erase a MedivalDukemon to Gallantmon? It isn't Gallantmon X, it's a mode change of it though. So would it X-erase to Crimson Mode or would it just not X-erase.

When I asked Liger about this he answered with this:

"Q: Does that mean that you would be able to x-erase him (MedievalDukemon) to get Gallantmon?
Yes, X-Eraser can be used to acquire Gallantmon from MedeivalDukemon, but x-antibody cannot be used to get MedevalDukemon from Gallantmon."

So yes, MedievalDukemon can be X-erased to Gallantmon.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:34 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Trig Jegman

"Q: Does that mean that you would be able to x-erase him (MedievalDukemon) to get Gallantmon?
Yes, X-Eraser can be used to acquire Gallantmon from MedeivalDukemon, but x-antibody cannot be used to get MedevalDukemon from Gallantmon."

But what's the reasoning?  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:46 pm
Trig Jegman
Shadow of Miracles
Trig Jegman

He didn't say anything else.

MedievalDukemon is a carrier of the X-Antibody meaning he is an X digimon similar to how DinoTigermon is the X-Antibody digimon of SaberLeomon. His origins are from Dukemon (who is Gallantmon) so it makes sense that he should be able to X-erase into Gallantmon.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:30 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Trig Jegman
Shadow of Miracles
Trig Jegman

MedievalDukemon is a carrier of the X-Antibody meaning he is an X digimon similar to how DinoTigermon is the X-Antibody digimon of SaberLeomon. His origins are from Dukemon (who is Gallantmon) so it makes sense that he should be able to X-erase into Gallantmon.

Sure, but theirs examples of x Digimon that are just x Digimon, such as alphamon and fanbeemon. They wouldn't x-erase into anything because their natural evolution is X. Which is how I saw Medival Dukemon since he was a mode change of Gallantmon x. A ancient Dukemon that's naturally X.  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:41 pm
Trig Jegman
Shadow of Miracles
Trig Jegman
Shadow of Miracles
Trig Jegman

Sure, but theirs examples of x Digimon that are just x Digimon, such as alphamon and fanbeemon. They wouldn't x-erase into anything because their natural evolution is X. Which is how I saw Medival Dukemon since he was a mode change of Gallantmon x. A ancient Dukemon that's naturally X.

Well I think the main reason digimon like Alphamon can't be X-erased is because no such digimon exists unlike MedievalDukemon who has normal counterpart in Dukemon.

But I guess maybe Liger or Karan can answer this better than I can. I tried.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:52 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Trig Jegman
Shadow of Miracles
Trig Jegman
Shadow of Miracles
Trig Jegman

Well I think the main reason digimon like Alphamon can't be X-erased is because no such digimon exists unlike MedievalDukemon who has normal counterpart in Dukemon.

But that would be Gallantmon X that goes to Gallantmon, Medival is a alt. But your right, I'll hit up Karan or Líger.  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:58 pm
Trig Jegman
Shadow of Miracles
Trig Jegman
Shadow of Miracles
Trig Jegman

But that would be Gallantmon X that goes to Gallantmon, Medival is a alt. But your right, I'll hit up Karan or Líger.

Well liger approves of MedievalDukemon being allowed to be X-erased into Gallantmon, but if what you're looking for is a reason why then yeah they will be the ones to message.  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games