Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleepy Senpai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:22 pm
User Image
                                            Mariko Takara Senju
                                            "Through nature can one find solace and understanding."

Konohagakure no Sato ll Genin ll Medical Ninja - Tamer ll Senju Clan
                                            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                            [ 千手 ]

"Mariko, wake up."

Those very words, along with the sounds of purring, and the soft paw padding against her chest roused the sleeping Senju awake. Isamu hovered over her, his massive frame dwarfing her own in comparison. Still half asleep, the sight of it jolted her body awake, followed by a shriek. "M-Mu! ...Goodness, you scared the life out of me." Isamu grinned, leaping off the side of the bed, beginning to travel towards the door. "You are late for breakfast, Lady Chiyasa called you down a while ago. We are supposed to become Genin today as well, so it'd be best to move with haste." Isamu's voice rumbled deep within his chest, before he slipped out the entrance to the doorway, and out of sight. Mariko, now alone, let out of soft sigh, stepping out of bed and stretching her body upwards. After a few moments of her usual morning routine, she was ready for her day. Grabbing her satchel that contained a few scrolls and other necessities, she walked down the hallway, the delicious aroma of pickled plums and rice porridge hitting her nostrils like a freight train. "Mmm..." She entered the kitchen to see Isamu finishing up his breakfast, and Chiyasa settled at the table with breakfast prepared for the both of them. She took her seat, smiling at the elderly woman.

"Late start this morning, dear?" Chiyasa spoke, just as Mariko was preparing herself for her meal. "Y-yes. Sorry... I couldn't sleep last night. As of today... me and Mu are going to be Shinobi of the Leaf! Isn't that exciting?" Mariko giggled with excitement, looking over at Isamu who was patiently waiting for her to finish her meal. She retrieved the chopsticks beside the bowl and began eating her rice porridge. "Indeed it is. I am very proud of you, and I'm sure your parents are too. You've worked very hard to get this far..." Chiyasa looked over at the large panther that started to growl, as if his presence wasn't already aware of. "And you too, Isamu. I thank you for taking care of Mariko." Isamu nodded, resting on his belly. Mariko being just about finished with her breakfast, Chiyasa pulled out a wrapped box and handed it to her. "It's a graduation gift. Go on, open it." She smiled, shaking the box in her hand, gesturing for Mariko to take it. Mariko tilted her head, taking the box and carefully unwrapping it, and taking off the lid of the box. Instantly stunned, she gasped, pulling the crimson piece of fabric from the box, revealing a lovely dress. "I-it's beautiful... thank you..." Looking down into the box, there was also a fishnet top, arm bracers, and a pair of black short shorts. "I'm glad you like it. It's your new Kunoichi outfit. Try it on." Chiyasa smiled as Mariko gathered her things and headed back to her room.

She entered back into the main room were the kitchen was placed, fully dressed. Literally, there were no words to describe how she looked, according to both Isamu and Chiyasa, who were speechless. Mariko turned a full three-hundred and sixty degrees slowly to showcase the outfit, the ends of the dress fluttering in the wind. "It's really lovely, Lady Chiyasa. Thank you." She went back to the table to put away her dishes, and then picked up her satchel. She was finally ready to leave. "Oh, it looks great on you. I wouldn't be surprised if you came back with line of men following close behind, hehe~." At Chiyasa's comment, Mariko's cheeks turned a dark red, her hands crossed over her chest. "Lady Chiyasa..." With her lips poked out, she rapidly tapped against the floor with her right foot. She wasn't very fond of Chiyasa's jokes, especially when they involved her and men. Chiyasa chuckled at the reaction, "I'm just messing with you, child. I guess you better get going, you have a big day today... Oh! I almost forgot. One of the nurses would like to see you sometime soon, so please be sure to stop at the hospital when you get the chance, okay? Good luck to you both!" Chiyasa waved them off with a bright smile on her face; Mariko and Isamu heading out of the door as she spoke. "Yes, ma'am. Thank you, and I'll see you soon!" The door closed behind them, and the two began heading towards the office.

[ Exit ]

O.O.C ↦ [ ... ]

Chakra :: 620 [ 620 ] ll 310 [ 310 ]
                                            Stamina :: 175 [ 175 ] ll 90 [ 90 ]
                                            AC :: 0
                                            Ryo :: 0

Techniques Used

Passive Attributes
                                            [ Medical Class ] -5 chakra to all Eiseijutsu techniques.
                                            [ Bloodline ] No hand signs are needed for Eiseijutsu usage if of that class.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Returning to her apartment had been one of the most difficult things she had ever done. It had been months since she had last returned and she had left it in such a poor state. She was afraid of what she would find inside. Chaos and emptiness. Her home had always been lively, her mother and Samuru a constant presence that thad greeted her when she returned from a long day. Now it was a broken shell of that and was something she feared coming back to. Taking a deep breath, she entered, her eyes taking time to adjust to the light that seemed to be spilling in through the sliding window that lit up the door and hallway when left open. Jae tossed her arm in front of her face, clearly confused. It had been closed when she had left. Instead it was opened, the sliding screen open as well. The dust that she expected, the dank air was not there. Her home was clean and the air clear.

Warily entering, she closed the door behind her. She left her shoes at the empty shoe rack and then padded quickly through her home. Her feet pattered against the hardwood, the sun having warmed the wood. She was confused. This place had been a disaster when she had last left it. It was clean, furniture upright and maintained. Jae ran her fingers over her coffee table, surprised that not one piece of dust rubbed off against her fingers. Brows furrowed in confusion she moved to her closed bedroom. Hand pausing over the door knob she gulped. This place had been a disaster. She had practically broken every single piece of furniture in here the last time. Her bathroom had been equally obliterated by her snaps in temper. Was this place also cleared up?

Opening the door she pushed it open and stared into the tidy room. Furniture that had been destroyed had been replaced and all of the broken wood, glass and memories had been cleaned up. Clothes were in the replaced furniture and the few things she hadnt destroyed were in small boxes in her closet. Jae went through the boxes quickly, removing pictures as she dug deeper into the content. Her kimono from Noctis was arranged neatly in its own box, Jae fingering it carefully. The pale blue color and silver etched embroidery causing tears to collect in her eyes. She looked at the pictures settled in the opposite box once more. They were reminders of better days. Her mother, friends and many of Jae at various points in her life. She smirked, shaking her head at the silliness of her various stages of life.

There was only one left in the box, Jae instinctively knowing it was going to be the hardest one for her to look at. Removing it from the box entirely she flipped it around, staring at the picture of Samuru and her from a few weeks prior to the events that unfolded more than a year ago. Jae's gaze was fixed on Samuru. His cheeks pink from being forced in front of a camera or was it because Jae had practically molded her body to his back as she jumped on him from behind. She remembered this picture. She laughed, tears welling in her eyes. She had always wanted to take a sappy picture in this pose and she had dragged Samuru in to take one with her. It was a little off, Jae's arm having not been long enough to get a good shot but both of their faces had at least made it in the frame. It was weird to see this photo. She had clearly remembered tossing it at the wall at one point. Hugging it to her body she let out a small sigh. She was home now.

Glancing around she tried to draw a good educated guess to who had been the culprit to clean up the destruction she had caused. She spotted a small note nestled underneath a lamp on her bedside. Placing the picture on the table and took the note.

Jae,

By the time you return I hope you find this in better spirits.
                                  I know things have been hard for you. I never wanted you
                                  to experience the same pain I felt when I lost your father
                                  but we are strong women. I have never lost faith in you Jae,
                                  and I know you will come back to me. The pain will never
                                  go away but as crazy as it sounds, time does heal those
                                  wounds. It makes you stronger and that type of strength is
                                  capable of many things. When you read this, please know
                                  that I am here for you and am waiting with open arms.

Love,
                                  Mom

Jae teared up, her breath picking up as she fought the urge to burst into tears. Of course it was her mother. The same mother she had shut out and pushed out of her life. In her depravity Jae had hurt her deeply and it had been the wedge that separated her from Jae's life. It gave Jae hope to see this letter. Hope that there was still a possible future for herself, even if it meant letting Samuru go. Rubbing her eyes, she took a deep breath and let it out. If she was going to slowly come around there were some things that needed a new perspective. Starting with her appearance. Changing herself from the outside was a good way to start changing herself from the inside.

Moving to the bathroom she pulled out the hair dye she had stored a very, very, very long time ago and the scissors. Shutting the bathroom door she got to work cleaning herself up one small step at a time.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(x jae ketsueki x)x(x konoha gakure x)x(x chakra 840 x)x(x rank jounin x)

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:04 pm
With his hands tucked into his pocket, the chill of the air was obvious as he could seen his own breath. He was getting closer. Whenever he took the wrong 'step' he could feel it become weaker. This can't be stalking or spying! It was something else. Something much different. With a soft huff of his chest, he realized something. In his hand in the pocket was the headband he haven't put on yet. Realized that, he took it out and continued to walk towards the direction he was going to figure out what this feeling was while deciding where to place his headband.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:53 pm
User Image

Klaus Hatake
Konohagakure Genin
Bukijutsu/Bloodline ---/255 ---/245

Getting ready to finally get his headband, Klaus would equip himself properly. His clothes slightly wrinkled, he fastened his katana around his waist, through his belt loops with a cord that had come with it. His scimitars he would keep at his waist as well, in some well made silver scabbards, kept on a makeshift harness at his waist. He would attach a small quiver of arrows to the side of his thigh, and counted them to make sure it held ten. Finally he would put on his coat, a graduation present from his parents and a treasured keepsake. Giving a sigh, he would look forwards, and move towards the Hokage's office.
Exit To Hokage's Office.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

killer_savvy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:24 am
User Image

Rank: D| Village: Konohagakure | Title: Genin | Classes: Genjutsu//Tamer | Chakra :: 360 | Stamina :: 140

☼☼ Kitai Shuuryou ☼☼

As he runs up the steps to his house he was worried for his mother, he could not believe that his mother was dead and that he did it. Kite cared for his mother and it was the only reason why he took from shopkeepers. As he got to the door he had trouble putting the key in because his hands had started to tremble in fear that it could be true. he opens the door up and see blood all over the floor and a pale body on top of it. He dashed to his mother side and grabbed her tightly.

"Mother this cant be true open your eyes you not dead yet you cant be your to strong for this. I need you please Don"t leave me yet. Look be pored of me I am ninja now. "

he took the headband off his upper shoulder and tried to show his mother but her eyes would not open. Kite started tearing and kept repeating the word "sorry". as he shoved his head into her shoulder.

Wolfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:13 pm
User Image

A lone ANBU would be sitting in the entrance of boy's apartment, preventing him from trespassing further within than the doorway. Sitting in the doorway he prevented the boy from reaching his mother, but instead was holding a sign that said simply.

HOKAGE'S OFFICE. As the boy would no doubt attempt to enter the ANBU would continue to keep pushing the boy back, tapping on the sign as he did so.

killer_savvy

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

killer_savvy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:57 pm
User Image

Rank: D| Village: Konohagakure | Title: Genin | Classes: Genjutsu//Tamer | Chakra :: 360 | Stamina :: 140

☼☼ Kitai Shuuryou ☼☼

Kite look with exhausted eyes and then bolted as quick as he could to the hokage's office, Kite was confused and wanted things to be resolved.

Wolfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:11 pm
User Image

The ANBU looked to Kitai's mother and smiled beneath his mask. He would then lay a small package on the table with the word medication on it. Looking to the woman, only after the boy had left he apologized.

"Your son committed a crime and was punished by another of our team. He forcibly put an academy student into a Genjutsu and was put into one himself. I do apologize for the inconvenience. He will be fine, however, but he'll need some medical treatment after this is over, but he will return home whole."

killer_savvy

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tsubaki Yamanaka

Genin x Puppeteer/Sensor x Architect/Resolution x 450/450 x 50/50

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXTsubaki flicked the hair tie in her mouth as she held her up and pulled it back. She grabbed the tie and secured her long hair away from her face, eyeing the yard with a bit of distaste. She may work with doton jutsu a lot, but damn if she didn't hate getting dirty. The elderly woman sneered in disbelief that a genin as 'finnicky' as her could get the job done. Biting back a harsh remark, she crouched down and started pushing the leaves with a rake. "Trust me, ma'am, I can handle a few leaves."

She was a typically polite person, but old people really got on her nerves. It was something to do with their superiority complex; they always thought they were better because they had more 'experience'. Well, frankly, living longer doesn't make ya wiser! But the genin had to stay kind as she clean the lady's yard out. Apparently, the wrinkled bag's attitude had, over time, wilted her ability to bend over and grab things.

Tsubaki didn't really mind, though; at least not the actual mission. She preferred the small jobs over the big ones, where nin had to play a life-or-death game of cat n mouse with dangerous rogues. Cleaning leaves only saved the neighborhood from catching on fire. It seemed a bit ironic for the village of leaves to have a problem with its own environment (and leaves, of all things) but she knew there was good reason. Lots of people had katon affinities here (was it the will of fire, perhaps?) and academy students were getting more and more crazy.

The Yamanaka sighed as she worked. She tried not to fidget when she noticed the dirt underneath her nails, though it bugged her greatly. Spite made it impossible for her to prove to the lady right about being finnicky, as she'd rather return her new headband. Pushing the last of the leaves into a corner, she wiped her forehead. It wasn't hard work, but it was a tad bit tedious. The old lady rolled her eyes at every leaf that wasn't within a few inches of the base of the pile, and Tsubaki couldn't imagine the shame of having the lady come down to the Hokage's office to complain. "That's the last of it, ma'am." She offered the kindest grin she could and the lady replied with a sour 'thanks'.

[ Village Hidden Under Leaves! completed ]

[ exit ]

AC: 000 / Ryo: 000

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:40 pm
User Image

Klaus Hatake
Konohagakure Genin
Bukijutsu/Bloodline ---/255 ---/245

Klaus wouldn't be spending much time here, as he was just returning to his apartment for a change of socks. Entering the building, he'd go up to his room and open the door. A fairly tidy room was before him, one where he would merely remove his water-soaked socks from his pockets, and put on some new ones. Sitting on the bed in the room, he would stare at the ground for a moment, before getting up to go to the dojo again. Closing the apartment door behind him, he would lock it and leave the building.

[Exit To]
Dojo

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

NightshadeV1

Shy Borg

15,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:07 pm
Hiro Tanaka Genin Kohonagakure
Location: Sitting in the tub in his apartment. _ Chakra: 150 / 150 _ Stamina: 150 / 150

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

★ ▌ Finally inside his small apartment, Hiro Tanaka kicked off the paint-stained boots, setting them to one side and entered the rather unfurnished abode.

Everything within the first room was in sight over the top of half-wall barriers. Two barriers were set along the front and the right of the entrance, with the outer wall of the apartment making the barrier to the right of the welcoming area. The only objects within the area were three pairs of shoes. The barrier on the left continued forward, creating a peninsula to separate the kitchen and living space areas of the apartment. A couple pots and pans hung from hooks on the space between. The living room had even less. A simple table with a pair of rolled-up scrolls lain atop, with two pillowed sitting pads propped beside it. Hiro moved past this in socked feet as he moved quickly to the bathroom.

The sliding door to the bathroom revealed a very basic setup. A sliding washroom closet door left cracked open hid the toilet and a shelf above holding a single light blue towel along with a large ladle with a wooden handle. A sink and a bathtub remained visible. Hiro moved swiftly to the tub, hitting the switch for hot water, then turned on the faucet as the nozzle rained hot water down into the tub. Hiro turned around, gripping the back of his shirt and began to strip down, walking to the bedroom. Yet another simple setup. A bed, a foot locker at the edge, a couple boxes, and a few hooks along the wall. One which is not used to being left empty upon return normally held his tool belt. He'd have to get another one.

Dirty clothes piled up in one of the boxes where Hiro tossed the paint-stained shirt. He unbuckled the belt of his pants, dropping everything on his bottom half to his ankles, before lifting up each leg and peeling off the socks and pants one after the other. Upon Hiro's backside, scars upon scars upon scars upon thars. Each one a lesson on getting things right the first time, or else. One didn't have to be a ninja to acquire the marks he had; all that was needed was an unhealthy home. Hiro turned back around and walked back into the bathroom, opening up the sliding closet to get the ladle, and turned off the rain nozzle, seeing the steam rising up from the tub. He stepped into the water, the clear white tub turning murky, before sitting down into the water as it raised up to Hiro's chest.

The water was the first soothing thing that happened to him that day.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Mood: slowly starting to relax _ Techniques Used: N/A _ Profile: To Hiro
Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:08 pm
User Image
Hozuki Senju

Konohagakure l Genin l Bloodline l Ninjutsu l Senju Clan
Chakra 695/695 l Stamina 155/155

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Stopped at the apartment first, she opened the door and entered. It was empty saved for a few potted plants. WIth a deep sigh, she sat down at the table where a pen and notebook already waited. She started to write:

Kazu,

I hope everything is okay. Been awhile since I heard from you and I know, vice versa, but I wasn't sure if it was safe to send a lot of letters during the old Hokage regime since he put a hit out on my brother before he died. There's a new Hokage and I decided to finally graduate the shinobi academy. Just received my headband today. I can't talk for long, I am now about to join my new teammates. Hope to write another letter to you soon.

Take care of yourself,
Hozuki.

Folded the paper, she puts it into the envelope as she wrote down the address. With that, she also grabbed the one item. Now wearing shoulder bag with her items inside, her hand gently gripped the shaft of her weapon as she walked out.

[ Exit ]

Actions:

Out of Caffine:
                                            Don't care about the quality of my post right now ><;

Tao-Benshin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

NightshadeV1

Shy Borg

15,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:44 pm
Hiro Tanaka Genin Kohonagakure
Location: Leaving his apartment _ Chakra: 146 / 150 _ Stamina: 150 / 150

★ ▌ Relaxation at last...

The day had gone from bad to worse, but a mid-afternoon soak would help to ease the tensions in Hiro's body for at least a little while. Ladle in hand, he gently scooped up warm water into it, dousing his back and neck. This certainly helped his stiffened spine still reeling from a fall at the dumpling shop, when one of the kids barged in and knocked the scaffold out from under him. Damn brats. All those kids want is to be a hero, but none of them realize the damage heroism causes. Dreamers, the lot. Realists are the ones who have to pay the price of dreams gone wrong.

The soap laid on a small notch shelf in the corner of the tub, with a scrubber beside it. Hiro dropped the ladle and reached for both scrubber and soap, lathering the scrubber with suds. He proceeded to scrub what remained of the paint off his body, starting with his head, the neck, and so forth. After a good scrub down, cleaning his enitre body, he reached down and grabbed the plug, pulling it out of the drain and onto the edge of the tub, then got out of the tub. Hiro reached back up to the faucet and turned it on, the nozzle raining water down onto the tub, rinsing away the residue. Dripping wet, Hiro walked over to the closet and grabbed the lone towel, wrapping it around his waist as he air-dried.

Hiro moved back into the bedroom, popping open the foot locker with his hand and lifted it up. Inside, all of his clothes were neatly sorted and folded. Shirts, underwear, socks on one side, jeans and coveralls on the other. He took the towel and gave himself a quick drying off, before grabbing a new set of clothes and sat on the bed. One foot at a time, Hiro put on his underwear and socks, then grabbed a pair of blue jeans, pulling them over his feet before zipping them up. The T-shirt selected was a generic green and brown camouflage with Kohona's symbol on both sleeves. He stood up, adjusting himself into the clothes, and went to the discarded attire on the floor.

The paint had dried from the old clothes, and Hiro went to toss them into the dirty clothes box. The shirt, socks, and drawers went first. But he held onto the jeans for a moment to collect the items from the Hokage's office. A blunt kunai and two missive notices, which Hiro took out with him in hand toward the front door. He pocketed the missives scrolls and kunai into different pockets and grabbed the cleaner pair of work boots, sliding his foot into them and laced them tight with a knot. Three jobs were told to him, but had two on hand. No matter, if it was simple prep and assist work as Haru explained, he could have it all done before sunset. All that he needed to do was plan it right. For this, he decided to put a little of that ninja voodoo to real use.

Crossing his fingers, Hiro made the hand sign, and created a pair of shadow clones. He looked first to the left, then to the right, taking a step back to look at them. They knew the plan Hiro thought of doing. The real Hiro looked to the two clones and spoke. "You guys are keeping watch for those two brats, if they wind up showing up near the job again. Got it?" The pair responded with "Right," and "Yeah," respectively.

"Okay, first the flower shop, then the blacksmith, and if there's still daylight, we go and search for who needed a carpenter." The clones responded with a mutual nod and a scoffing huff. Hiro grabbed the front door, pulling it open as the clones went out onto the street first, followed by the original locking the door behind.

Mood: Much more relaxed _ Techniques Used: Clone Technique _ Profile: To Hiro
Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
Konohagakure l Genin l Bloodline l Ninjutsu l Senju Clan
Chakra 435/435 l Stamina 155/155

She was going to travel with only two people. Masahrio and Klaus. Was this some kind of test? To try to have Hozuki temper in check to make sure she doesn't go off to kill him again? With a scoff, she finished packing her backpack. Water filter. Dry food. Spare clothes. Sleeping bag. First aid basics. Protein snacks and many more. She was certain it was all they needed. Besides, this was for her, not for them. Lifted the bag over her shoulder, she turned off the light and exit the apartment.

[ Exit ]

Current Attire: The one in the pic but without the white wrappings. Instead, she is wearing warm black baggy shinobi pants. Along with that, she is also wearing tight black sweater with a black jacket over the sweater. A tight dark maroon colored shirt would be underneath the sweater. Underneath the black baggy pants, she would be wearing tight black wool clothing to keep her warm. Black scarf around her neck and tight black gloves. All black clothes are waterproof.

Konoha Headband Location: Around her neck

Actions: Packed

Out of Caffeine:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:56 pm
User Image

Klaus Hatake
Konohagakure Genin
Bukijutsu/Bloodline ---/255 190/245

Entering his apartment Klaus would throw his broken tool bag onto the bed, and heat up some water in a kettle. Putting together some rice balls for the trip, he would listen for the water to finish after finishing six rice balls he would wrap them up in seaweed and store them in a plastic container. Once the water was finished heating, he would get out a cup of instant ramen, and a bag of tea. After making the ramen he would eat it and then use the cup leftover for the tea, rinsing is out beforehand. Fixing his bag he would don it on his person once more, pocketing the rice balls inside. Leaving the apartments, he would make his way for the gates.

[ExitTo]
Gates

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games