Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:47 pm
"Atcha!" Fuyu sighed as she turned around again,"So genetics are kickin youre a** now too?" She sat down as she invited him to come and sit in the other chair,"So what would you want to go out to eat or something?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:05 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Chuunin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Two Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:2600 両 ۞ AC:8650

Kein stumbled up the stairs and tapped on the open door. He had one of his defiant and stupid smiles on his face. He had no right to be there, he should have remained in he hospital and rested but he would rest when he was dead. But for now he slowly waltzed into the office with his kimono flowing behind him. He had a large amount of bandages around his chest and stomach. He actually kinda liked the style and pondered keeping it. He walked up to the desk and said," Kein Uchiha, Ready and fit for duty milady." He had a smile on his face. He may have been wounded but he would grow stronger MUCH stronger.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:56 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Doki was an entertaining child, for certain. Rubbing her chin a moment, Kinpaku thought about what to do about her. The room was becoming a flood once more, and that meant the clone had to work. Fast. "Your learning is implied when you obtain your band from me, child." The other question... Well, the Raikage had yet to truly form anything official, and it hadn't been done since Sypher had been a genin... Speak of the devil, there he was.

"Talks may be held... In time. For now, we'll keep an eye on their activities, Fuyu." The Leaf was a powerful village, much as the others were, but it was still something that wasn't likely to be trusted, if they had traced the killer into the Land of Fire. "For now, you'll resume things as normal. And Sypher! Things didn't go well?" Sypher certainly didn't look pleased. "Good news though, you have a new pupil. Meet Doki Kodoki." It seemed like it would be a pleasant surprise, after all. He sounded wistful, when it came to a lack of teaching.

Again, another appeared, and there he was. Kein appeared, still apparently battered as could be, but that wasn't going to stop him, apparently. "Success on such a valuable mission... You and Fuyu have earned the title of jounin," Kinpaku spoke offhandedly. It was a tad bothersome. They'd done what she had in a time so much less than her own. "Be on your way, and show me again, what you may do."

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:06 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Chuunin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Two Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:2600 両 ۞ AC:8650

Kein stood proud with honor and said," As you command milady." He turned and stopped next to Fuyu and said," Thanks." He bent down and retrieved his sword belt and tied it on as the dark blue and gold trimmed katana's clanged slightly as he grabbed his back pack and slung it over his should and said," Next time It will be me carrying you back." He would never allow himself to appear so weak again, and not just because he was trying to impress Fuyu for some reason but because he was an Uchiha and now a Jounin.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:16 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher laughed openly, a light chuckle, at Fuyu's comment "Everything but you could kick my a**, Fuyu. And yeah...food sounds good." he glanced up as a new face showed itself. A boy it appeared and an interesting looking one Hm. Nice face on this one. And say what? Sypher looked at Kinpaku-kage blankly for a second "Doki Ko-...what? Oh. A new student...Wonderful!" his face broke into a smile, clearly much happier now that he had something to do "As for the mission, no. I believe we got half way there before we had to turn back." he gave Fuyu a pointed and slightly teasing glare. She and her's had finished their mission so effectively, Sypher and his had nothing to do but turn around and come back "I'm glad to hear of this though."

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image

At the sight of their nostalgic-like conversation, Doki was fascinated by their many crude implements and yet slightly surprised at the same. The lady looks formidable..Hang on...she doesn't seem that old! Her nonchalant eyes suddenly spiraled in confusion. This person who must be envied by many others in contested bust, she spoke with so much authority and yet...she appeared very young! Then her attention shifted towards the man with the patch of darkness on one of his eyes. An eye patch maybe? She thought it was shady but still very cool. Her fan-like persona of such things made her noticeably more exuberant of this young man.

Huh? Her admiration of them flickered out it's final wisp upon their continuation of bickering in their child-like ways. Her expression fell hard and downcast. Green prisms drooped across her cheeks in a bleak manner. Just looking at them, she felt morally wronged and betrayed but amused all the same. They also seemed like siblings. Doki shifted a little uncomfortably and so she turned away to face the Lady Raikage. It was then when another person had entered. He looked fairly banged up but warmly proud. Her eyes soon swelled with interest. The light of it speckled by the corners of her eyes. Whatever mission they must have had, it was probably to hell and now they were back. ..What it must feel like to be an elite shinobi...

"...Of course, Thank you Lady Rai- ....huh?" She looked back to the man who was now her new mentor. Him? Her face was slightly surprised but quickly composed to to an indignant expression, hidden by the shadows as she bowed once more to the village leader. If anything, she was expecting some scary looking man with a twisted jaw and at least twenty vertical scars running down his face. "I'll be in your care, Sen-sei." She said with a somewhat prominent tone, staring at him now with her nonplussed eyes. Doki also gave her mentions in another bow for the silver-haired woman.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:39 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher turned to face the nonplussed little character that was now his student, a warm smile on his face "Its a pleasure to meet you, Doki-san. My name is Sypher." he gave a little bow slightly. He'd noticed her look at his face and, as he bowed, he slipped a hand under his hair to reveal that it was indeed a patch "I'm very interested in how we'll work. I had both eyes when I trained Fuyu so this will be fun for me." he straightened and slipped his hands in his yukata, still smiling pleasantly "Anything you'd like to ask me before we get started? Most likely we won't start training till tomorrow and use today as a way of feeling each other out. Oh and don't call me Sensei. Sypher-san is fine. Sama if you feel you must." he gave Fuyu a look though, indicating she still had to call him 'sensei' "Sensei is for after I've done my job and taught you something."

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image

Her curious eyes trailed where he motioned that spot of interest. Her irises inflated through sheer interest then anchored back below her naked brows. For some reason, she felt a slight twinge of guilt for her terse behavior. Then it submersed into nothing when she pocketed her tongue by lolling it to the side of her cheek. She never did acknowledge many teachers in her years at the academy. So her trust in people were generally lacking. Respect was often expensive nowadays from her perspective. But he willed formality towards her. Even reduced his title as a teacher until he felt it was necessary to add it on. Suddenly the suffix just seemed to make her name more terser than it should have been. The respect was well endowed between the polite mentor and the student but in her mind it was just too old fashioned. But a bit nervously, she quickly mocked his slight bow by delving a few centimeters lower.

She glimpsed back over to this Fuyu lady. So that was her name? Altogether, Doki was impressed. She didn't need a data book just to confirm the strength of someone and merely took it on by the ranks. If this lady was a jounin this young, then perhaps things were going to be interesting. Her eyes glowered with greedy interest until she returned to face her new acquaintance. Both eyes when he trained her? What, did she do that? Doki quickly looked away as though she was diagnosed with a new phobia.

"I- uh, understand. Then I'd like to be known as Doki. You know," She said now while both her hands were now raised to form some whimsical gesture. "-as in part of a heart beat. Anyway. Formal suffixes don't fit me very well and I quite prefer it that way, Sypher-san." Her lips nearly fumbled with his most unique name. She smiled, whether it remains to be seen from under the cowls of her stiff jacket. She enjoyed the otherwise odd or extraordinary. A zippered grin concealed her smug jaw. The light but homely feeling of wearing a new headband and standing in the office of someone so exalted made her fairly chipper and proud in a new light. Her face then broke into a slight scowl. T-Tomorrow? ...It's to be expected right after meeting your teacher I suppose. "Whatever you say, you are the teacher." Doki placed her hands back into the deepest depths of her jacket pockets, twisting her fingers within the snug fabric.

A ninja..

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:51 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher leaned back, a finger on his lips as he watched the girl, his vibrant gaze judging and weighing her. He had little information on her, something that would be rectified soon enough, but so far Interesting child...she likes my name, showed interest in my eye more than my station as her teacher. So...she's not easily cracked nut. Her sense of respect is similar to Fuyu's though I doubt beating her will earn it. She seems to expect more from me than my physical appearance is offering. he smiled widely and in a sudden gesture, laughed openly again "Don't look like that. I don't have anything to teach you yet. After all...we've only just met. I have research to do." he slipped his hands in his pockets, deciding not to touch her just yet. Clearly she was expecting a lot. I'll have to step up my game. "And I've just come back. I'd like time to get my head together. Kage-dono? I'll take my leave. Fuyu, you know where to find me if you want to have that bite to eat. Doki, as in part of a heart beat, I shall see you at the Ruins tomorrow. But I'll also be sending a, ah, visitor to test you out." Sypher bowed to the Kage, smiled at Fuyu and merely nodded at Doki, suddenly seeming colder than before. His mind was already far away, going over the ways to train this new genin and what her specialties might be. With that, he left the office, walking with quick assured steps out.

((Exits))

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:24 pm
"Thank you, Raikage-sama. Ill be going then. Sypher-sensei, Ill take you up on that later then," Fuyu looked to Doki and not paying her any mind walked past waving slovenly,"Later girl."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Dizzy Dallas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image
[ Rin Hakemoto | Bukijutsu | Chakra: 200 ]

"...I know there is happiness somewhere..."

A slender young man entered the complex that contained the Raikage's office. He was nervous and his palms were sweaty under his arm warmers. The boy looked odd, his shaggy black hair came up into a green point on the crown of his head. In his arms he held tightly onto a medium sized stuff animal, it appeared to be a demon of some kind. As he walked to the Raikage's door his breathing became heavy. 'I-its okay, just knock and open the door....' He told himself reassuringly. Raising his right hand he made a fist and lightly rapped upon the door. His hand trembling he opened the door and walked into the Raikage's office. As his eyes glanced upon the women for the first time he instantly blushed in nervousness and hung his head. Dropping to his knees he offered a humble bow as he lowered his upper body to the ground, his arms still wrapped around the stuffed animal.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:09 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher, tired of waiting for Doki to show up, opened the door and nearly tripped over the boy kneeling on the ground "Whacka!" he choked out and danced to one side, avoiding the boy without falling flat on his face or knocking him over. He blinked in confusion then looked up at the Kage for some kind of indication of what was happening "Ahem...Kage? I was looking for Doki. Is she still here?" he asked, giving the kneeling boy a sidelong look, curious.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:08 am
User Image

[[My apologies for the late post.]]

Her brows gently raised, then furrowed with more focus. Warm spheres trembled within their mossy domain, then shuddered as she was given her discreet warning. When both her mentor and her older-sister disciple had left, her temples were creased behind an interesting thought: she will be expecting a visitor. Doki shifted her head back and averted her gaze to the ceiling. "...you don't say." His somewhat discreet warning left her with discreet warnings. Somehow, her mind lost it's focus and was tranced with all the excitement that she had lost track of time.

She quickly turned around from her mentor's outburst at the door. Her eyes landed on him in a sarcastic manner, blinking a few times to lessen it's dryness. That was..remarkably quick! And I was just about to leave for the Ruins. Scratching her head in an absent-minded manner, she then raised her other hand to wave to him. "Present." ..and the visitor, I assume..is him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:17 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
The office was again, beginning to vacate. The clone grinned in relief, leaning back in the seat, away from the desk to relax. Sure, Doki had yet to depart, but that wasn't anything that was going to stop the Kinpaku clone. Leaning back, the door was knocked on once more. Not much of a break between the knock and the door opening, she glanced at the boy. Red eyes, and a unique sense of style. Even his hair was entrancing. "Hello there. Mind let-," the raikage began. He spoke not once. He'd looked upon her and then immediately went to someplace else, dropping to his knees.

"I guess I'll begin then. I'm sure you know that I am Kinpaku, and considering I haven't seen you in here before, I'm gonna guess that you're here for a headband," the lady spoke simply, as Sypher entered clumsily into the room, dancing around the crouched boy to stay on his feet. "Well... Doki hasn't left. I think he's in shock a bit. Stick around though, because we might have another student for you."

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games