Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:45 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

User Image
Hanna
Chakra: 280
Stamina: 260

Hanna sighed as he took what she said in a way she hadn't meant. She put her hands behind her neck and leaned back against them. Would you like me to retrieve your puppets for you? Afterwards I will leave you alone, if that is what you want.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:57 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • Samuru Sanmiitai : ✠

✠_| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 11,725 | ⇣ ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi | ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | | Sakkakugan [ Amiti ] | Chakra 570 | Stamina 90 | ⇣

Samuru eyed her as she sighed, watched her body language and looked away "I've already asked someone else. If they do or not is up to them but..." he stopped as Amiti's voice came back We've hardly given anyone reason to help us. 'You've hardly. Regardless, its not our concern...if they do or not.' "Don't worry about it. If I'm boring you, you can leave. I'm sure someone needs your help somewhere." You're grumpy. 'Shut up.'

OoC: Sorry, crap little post.
    Italics is mental discussion between Samuru and Amiti. Whichever personality is dominant at the time gets 'words' in quotes.

XAyame_HatakeX

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

XAyame_HatakeX
    Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:05 am
    Sorry about the long wait!!

User Image
    Hanna

Hanna nodded, If they do not return soon let me know I will retrieve them for you. No one else has come to the hospital so that is a good sign. If you need me to do anything to help with your pain or get you something I'll help. I'm going to stick around the hospital unless someone else needs me. I've caused enough damage.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:28 am
    | Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    | Seal Chakra Count: 800 / 800|

User Image
    † Daitomi Imatokai †
    + Paper Ghost +
    "The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai entered into the hospital and looked around. Her emerald eye fell onto that girl with outstanding pink hair and two tone eyes. The Jounin studied her for a moment. Mentally charting her chakra levels before blanking and shifting her head down with a concerning look as if she had done something wrong. Dai lifted her head to the familiar feel of a certain chakra. She was between herself to say something to Samuru and to leave him be. Finding it easier to distance herself from him. Certain things were better to be left alone. A nurse came up to Dai, they exchanged greetings. "I've been away. There's hostages and explosive bugs on the bridge. I was wondering if there was something I could...attempt...to help with?" She wasn't a medic but the hospital was of need of something all the time. It was starting to bring up memories of Sukai. Dai quickly brushed them away and bettered her posture.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 825 / 825 |
    | Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
    | AC: 28,150 |
    | Ryo: 11,000 |
    | Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

XAyame_HatakeX

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
    • Supreme Supporter 500
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Hellraiser 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:07 pm

Samuru spotted Daitomi the instant she came in, being near the entrance himself, but like her, he chose not to say anything. Mostly because of the confusing and intensely odd discussion they had had prior, when he was still trying to settle back into himself. As for Hanna, he gave a little twitch of his remaining shoulder but did not reply, choosing instead to keep his own company. Using his hand, he turned the chair slightly away from her and away from Daitomi's figure, focusing on something else that, perhaps, only he could see. He knew that soon enough he'd go back into surgery seeing as the doctors were going to attempt to save some of his skin, literally, from further erosion. And the issue of his eye or lack there of. He breathed in heavily and then let it out, tasting the iron at the back of his throat. Samuru didn't remember the last time he'd eaten or had time for general hygiene That's nasty. We should remedy that. 'As soon as we can.' Yup.

OoC: Sorry, crap little post.
    Italics is mental discussion between Samuru and Amiti. Whichever personality is dominant at the time gets 'words' in quotes.

XAyame_HatakeX

Sin Indulged by Desire

• PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:03 pm
    User Image
    Myurai Hattori
    ¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
    ¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
    ¥ Konin ¥ Hyouton
    ¥ Hyouton Master ¥ Fuu No Odachi Master ¥
    ¥ Ryo: 14485 ¥ AC:072,725
    ¥ Chakra : 1315/1605, Stored Chakra : 800 ¥
    ¥ Stamina : 935, Sage Chakra : 000/535 ¥

Rather ragged an worn looking, Myurai slowly walked into the hospital accompanied by the small breeze that flowed in after him. He had come for a casualty listing, not something he was looking forward to. Walking past Samuru, a pink haired girl whom he knew not, and almost directly into Dai. For a moment he struggled to grasp what he saw before him. His old sensei, his friend, was here again. He had been told that she was missing long ago and that nobody knew where she was or what she was doing. As such had been assumed dead. He had mourned her "death" for a time yet he did not know how to handle seeing a ghost of his past, so he simply stood there, eyes glassed. Was she really real? Had he somehow fallen asleep? Genjutsu maybe? Each thought that coursed though his head got more and more bazaar as he tried to rationalize this moment but to no avail. The only thing he could force from himself was a coughing,"Dai?" His voice was raspy and course due to nearly having his throat crushed but he forced the words from himself non the less.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200
    PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:47 am
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

→→The doors to the hospital were shoved open by the shoulder of a black dressed ANBU, his fox mask the only colored thing on him. The black fur at the edges of his cloak were covered in the rust and dust that had covered the girl in his arms, and it was to the closest nurse that he rushed, holding a slumbering Hatsu in his arms. "This girl was attacked by the one known as Melody. It looks like her leg was struck by a rotting jutsu, enough to rot the flesh and muscles a bit. Please, take her." When he realized the nurse looked a bit ragged, her eyes wide and blood covering parts of her from her work, the ANBU gently pushed aside the nurse with Hatsu's feet and moved by. "No, I have it." He had a feeling anyway, that who he had come for would be here soon. This was her end goal, after all. Moving to the only unoccupied bed in sight, he placed the slumbering genin upon it with care before lowering his hands to her body and sighing quietly. He did not have any healing jutsu, not in the best sense, but in this case he had done all he could for her. Turning, he moved towards the front of the hospital, taking note of the different people present in the building with the power to endanger him before moving back to the doors. There, instead of leaving, he turned to face back into the hospital, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall beside the entrance. Exhaling softly, he waited.

→→

→→

[O.o.C. ]

Quote:

GalagaHero

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:02 pm
    User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
    Kumogakure Genin
    Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 355/410 ---/350

The most rest she had gotten for a while, Hatsu lay unconscious for a short while, until she finally woke up shortly after her arrival. Feeling tired still, it was hard to breathe but she lay there anyways and drifted off to sleep. Alittle bit after that started turning in her sleep, a nightmare from the experiences she had within the past day. Waking up abruptly she sat up straight away, coughing and hacking as she got out of bed. First she stepped with her right foot, then with the left, or at least she tried to. Upon her second step her leg buckled and she fell to the floor, with a thud. She tried to yell out for help, but found no words came out. Struggling to get back onto her feet, she used the walls of the hospital to limp her way into the entrance of the building. Breathing heavily, from shortness of breath, Hatsu looked around the room to find a few people she recognized immediately. Her brother Myurai, Samuru, and Hanna were a few amongst the familiar faces.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Lanfaer

Azeiel The Risen

Sin Indulged by Desire

XAyame_HatakeX

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
    Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
    Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

XAyame_HatakeX
    Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:10 pm
    GalagaHero

Lanfaer

Azeiel The Risen

Sin Indulged by Desire

User Image
    Hanna

Hanna watched as the hospital became more active and people started to flow in. She kept to her place near the wall making sure to stay out of the way. Everyone seemed to be around who they wanted to be, so what was the point in her speaking to anyone anymore?
    What caused her pause and to move just a bit from the wall, was when Hatsu was brought through and the ANBU holding her said something about rotting jutsu. She looked down at her hands, could she?
    No she couldn't even if she was to use her crystal as a blockage it wouldn't guarantee the jutsu wouldn't go into her bloodstream as it had with Jason. Hanna fisted her hands at her sides, once again she was useless and could only cause more harm.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:48 pm

Myurai....'Who?' The tall one. With the long hair. Samuru turned his head at the same time the tall one Amiti designated as Myurai called out to Daitomi. He looked him up and down, single blue/brown eye critical but sympathetic. And now the entire hospital was alive again, an Anbu bringing Hatsu in with a very familiar injury That b*tch is alive?! 'Well, you didn't kill her...' We told that little fool to be careful! DAMN HER! Samuru tuned Amiti's rant out as he watch the Anbu carry Hatus out of sight before returning 'He's remaining.' What? 'Stop ranting. Pay attention. The Anbu isn't leaving.' Feeling like he suddenly had double vision, Samuru allowed Amiti's presence behind his mind to grow, both of them watching the Anbu for a few minutes. Behind him, he heard someone moving and he twisted in his wheelchair, wincing as his lungs protested, to see Hatsu "Hatsu." he said her name, not loud but not quiet, alerting a nurse nearby.

[NPC to GalagaHero] Nurse glanced up as the young man in the wheelchair said a name and quickly spotted who he was speaking to "Young lady! Pleas sit down before you further injured yourself." she said in concern, brushing some stray hairs out of her face. She moved to help the young girl to a nearby chair until the extent of her injury could be determined.
    [end NPC]

Samuru slumped back down into his seat, turning back so his lungs could breathe again, his face pale. His gaze focused again on the Anbu but he let it drift, focusing on a more...distressing possibility 'If Melody is still alive...she will find us. Her fixation' Is disturbing. I should have ripped her lungs out through her stomach. 'That is a disgusting image, Amiti...but I agree.' he gazed at the floor, his eye turning icy cold "She is still a threat." he muttered, annoyed And we can't fight back if she comes after us. 'Not like this.' Samuru agreed, listening for some indication that Hatsu was accepting treatment.

OoC:

XAyame_HatakeX

Sin Indulged by Desire

XAyame_HatakeX

Lanfaer

GalagaHero

Azeiel The Risen

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
    • Supreme Supporter 500
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:43 pm
    | Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    | Seal Chakra Count: 800 / 800|

User Image
    † Daitomi Imatokai †
    + Paper Ghost +
    "The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai raised her head at the sound of her name. Though his voice was raspy, she knew exactly whom was behind her. The jounin turned and gave her old friend and student a faint smile. "Hey, Myu." Then chaos broke out. The nurse that was chatting with Dai rushed to the anbu. A girl slumbering or something in his arms. Dai caught then name of the person that caused damage to the girl. The jounin's face went from being happy to looking pissed. Things have gotten out of hand indeed in the time she was away. Dai's emerald eye fell to the girl standing near Samuru. Who was missing most of his body. She seemed conflicted about something. She them stared at Samuru. His body language gave something away to her. This was far further out of her hands. Dai stayed away from the situation. "Myu?" She called to him for his attention. "Tell me who this Melody, is?"

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 825 / 825 |
    | Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
    | AC: 28,150 |
    | Ryo: 11,000 |
    | Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

XAyame_HatakeX

Azeiel The Risen

Lanfaer

GalagaHero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:35 pm
    User Image
    Myurai Hattori
    ¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
    ¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
    ¥ Konin ¥ Hyouton
    ¥ Hyouton Master ¥ Fuu No Odachi Master ¥
    ¥ Ryo: 14485 ¥ AC:072,725
    ¥ Chakra : 1315/1605, Stored Chakra : 800 ¥
    ¥ Stamina : 935, Sage Chakra : 000/535 ¥

As if he didnt have enough to contend with just as he finished speaking with Dai one of his anbu, who he did not recognize, brought his little sister in informing those in the room that this "Melody" person had injured her as well. Given the fact that when her name was mentioned Samuru spoke up attesting to her lethality, and the gravity of Hatsu's injury the end result was clear to Myurai. He was going to kill her, but not before he made her regret her actions. When Dai turned to him and asked him who Melody was he shook his head,"I dont know but she is going to die. By my hand. This woman has hurt my friend." He nodded to Samuru," Attacked my village, and now made the worst mistake of all. Attempted to take the life of one of my family. For that she dies, and I dont care how much destruction I have to cause to do it. Now are you with me or not." Facing Samuru he began,"Samuru, I am sorry you had to sacrifice such, for a village you don't necessarily care about. I cant imagine the state your in but I have faith in you and your ability's. I need to know everything you know about this woman." He may be livid but he was also a shinobi. He would be of no help to anyone if he ended up the same as the two of them.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200
    PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:58 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

→→Myurai would be unleashing his hellish rant on the world, lashing out at anyone and anything that stopped him from going after Melody. Yet so busy was he that he likely at first did not hear the muffled exclamation of the nurse as someone, or something, walked through the door. The steps were light, matching that of a dancer's in caution and boldness combined. Each step also brought with it the stench of rotten flesh, of blood and bile. The squeak was likely from the fact that the black dress the pink-haired woman wore was stained with blood and grit, and worse, some of that was crusted around an empty eye socket. The one that remained? Bloodshot, blue as could be, as she hobbled into the hospital with fingers extended into claws. Stopping by the nurse, who was cowering away, she raised a hand and spoke one word. "Samuru."

→→The words were barely out before the lines of her skin pulsed, and suddenly there was a blade at Melody's throat. The ANBU from before, the fox-masked one, held what looked like an odd, tear shaped blade to the woman's throat, and as he and she froze the black cloak and mask shimmered. The illusion melted away, revealing a young blonde male, a sword in one hand and, supposedly, four more on his back. Mismatched eyes stared into her singular, and the odd cut of his armor, something no one in this room had ever seen before, save Hatsu, jingled with his small movements as little ornaments of gold shifted. His eyes were intense, his expression sorrowful despite the smile, and when he finally spoke it was with a tone of reproach. "Melody. No."

→→ The woman growled, deep in her throat, for but a moment before it turned into something more similar to a whine. Finally she spoke, and while the whine was present, so, too, was the anger. "Midgahs...why? Jason, gone, and now you come for me? You let them?"

→→He could tell she didn't care, wasn't going to change. He knew her too well, too...intimately. Instead, he shook his head shortly, barely so much as a twitch by most comparisons. "You disobeyed me, Melody. Now two near death lie because of you. Your orders were not to kill, but to scare." Without looking away he raised his voice. "She is mine, as I promised your Raikage, to deal with. Not your's." Narrowing his eyes, he readied himself for a moment's notice. If anyone unleashed a kekkei genkai, they would feel his wrath. "Now, Melody. You knew my rules, my laws. And you broke them knowing the consequences. Why should I spare you? Better yet." He smiled mirthlessly. "What about Hatsu, or Samuru? Perhaps they would give insight as to why you should live or die?"

[O.o.C. ]

Azeiel The Risen

GalagaHero

Sin Indulged by Desire

XAyame_HatakeX

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:31 pm
    User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
    Kumogakure Genin
    Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 360/410 ---/350

The nurse scolded Hatsu as she tried to enter the lobby of the hospital, pulling up a chair and taking her arm in hand. The nurse stopped in her tracks, however, as the beaten up, injured pink-haired girl from the residential district entered the scene. The ANBU by the door quickly apprehended her, a blade to her throat. They talked, and the ANBU's identity was immediately revealed. Midgahs then asked Hatsu and Samuru for thoughts on her fate. ". . . . . . ." As much as hatsu wanted to talk, only silence would come from her lips. Instead, she pushed the nurse out of the way, and limped, one foot in front of the other, until she was looking up at the two of them. As tears began to fall, Hatsu weakly grabbed the blade Midgahs held by the edge. As she pulled it slightly away from her neck, blood fell from her hand as she looked up at the man's face.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Lanfaer

Azeiel The Risen

Sin Indulged by Desire

XAyame_HatakeX

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
    Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
    Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games