Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:46 am
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher flung his hands up "Common courtesy doesn't out weigh common sense, Dai! And it was common ******** sense to think about things like that! I'm not about to go traipsing off with you to your home, now am I? NO! BECAUSE I USE MY ******** BRAIN!" he bellowed before spinning away. He took a deep breath, his chest rising, before he simply screamed wordlessly at the air. It was like a bear bellowing in rage and it left him so winded he fell back onto the grass, panting "...You have to get over that. You can't NOT trust people. I'm not always going to be there to go with you!" he had one arm over his eyes as he lay flat on the grass. His shredded clothes were pretty much ruined. He'd have to throw these away after this "I can't...I can't always be here. You have to make more friends and trust more people!" [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:00 pm

[Kodoki, Doki]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

She was startled from the tiger's assuring contact, nearly leaping out of her skin but instead felt firm weight holding her in. Her sleeves were just about done dabbing her eyes dry of self pity and fear. There was no point in wasting her last moments so pitiful. She looked up to spend them in bravery. But he wasn't actually doing anything instead of grooming. Sniffing, she turned to the creature; her face washed away of grief though a sinking feel still reeled within her. Somewhere within her mind and where confusion ran, she had the keenest of feelings that this Tiger was going to spare her. At least a little longer, that's for sure! Quizically, though also a bit timidly she thought; Probably already ate.. Or almost as if he understands me.. Her smile was faint but honest. She might as well thank him for what he's got. "...Thanks for sparing me Mr. Tiger.. I almost lost my cool there.." Looking at his ears, she had this magnificent urge to rub them. But her current mind told her otherwise so instead, she neatly placed her hands over her laps, straying them a little away from the tiger's paws. So I'm kinda stuck..

Her ears caught some ruckus, remotely near where she was. She turned a little but the weight of the tiger kept her from seeing no farther than the bark that seemed to cover someone. With...bad company.. Doki thought, noting the level of profane language they be spouting out. Then it gradually died down with them talking than yelling. She spared a glance at the tiger, than at the tree that hid the people. Would it be safe to call for help? The tiger looked docile now, but most predators tend to play with their prey. Often the mice ended up dead. Mutilated. Oh no! But now that she's calmed down a bit, Doki started to think a little more rationally. Maybe she could stall? An idea passed her mind but in the end she lost it. She sighed, looking at one of the tiger's massive forelegs. "My...what large paws.. Look at those claws! I bet you won a pagent because you sir, know how to take care of your claws. ....Oh for crying out loud, I'm complimenting my source of distress!" She then dipped her face into the sole comfort of her palms. "I'm a despicable human being.."

[[Editted]]

ll Taijutsu-Class ll
ll Chakra : 195 - 40 ll
ll AC: 300 ll Ryo: 100 ll

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:10 pm
||| Ima|||

| White Bengal Tiger | 8ft Long (Tail to Nose) | 325lbs | Male |
User Image

Ima glanced up from cleaning his paws as the girl once again began speaking. He flicked his ears a couple times then sighed heavily, his breath warm as he suddenly flipped sideways. His large head would bump into her chest just under her chin and his weight would push her down on her back. Then he'd slide off her and lay on his back, his paws up in the air as he looked at her, demanding some attention for his tummy. His eyes looked at her, demanding Pet me! Pet me, human girl! PET ME. he seemed to say.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:14 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Dai nodded. "Alright. I'll try my best in making more friends." She told him. "Besides. Can't be to angry with me now." She smiled at him. "I did clean the kitchen at Cradle and I think you rubbing off on me." She continued to smile. "I left a note on the door saying I am not your mother. Clean your own dishes." She laughed. "So things are okay between us than?" She asked before looking to the sky. After Sypher would reply to her she would speak again. "I need to go...the Kage asked me, personally, to round up Suiton user's for her." She looked at Sypher. "When you change. Can I count on you helping her in whatever she needs Suiton for?" She asked sweetly.

| Chakra Count: 250 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:23 pm
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher moved his hand off his face, staring up at Dai "No, Dai. Things aren't ok. Its gonna take a while for them to be 'ok' or even close to that. I need some time away from everyone. I can't take being around this place anymore." he rolled to his feet and dusted his knees off "I'm not going back to the Cradle. I have a place in the streets I'll be staying at..." he glanced up, noting Ima's absence "I'll go to the kage's office after I change." Sypher glanced at Dai and then shook his head "Sorry, Dai." he trudged off, looking for Ima and disappeared around a column. He spotted Ima with Doki and decided to leave him with her. [☁]

((Exits))

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:35 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Dai's face twisted into a painful look as Sypher took his leave. "Yeah...me too." She looked to the side and lowered her head softly. "I messed up big time..." She whispered to herself before turning on her heels and head off to...well anywhere. She needed to clear her head. She really needed Shiro now. She felt she was going to lose it as she walked down the path. She looked up and sighed. "I need to get some missions in." She groaned and took off running. Kyo...will have a handful trying to fix this...I'm not sure if things will ever be alright between me and Sypher...I'm just not sure anymore... She thought as her feet carried her to anywhere.
[exit]

| Chakra Count: 250 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:35 pm

[Kodoki, Doki]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

She lay on the ground from the tiger's soft headbutt. But the mass was enough to make her move. "Oof! Hey!" She lifted herself back up, now able to stand with his weight being lifted off of her. She was a little more annoyed than afraid for now but somehow, looking at him in this perplexing form made her expression easen up a bit. Is it me, or does his gaze look a little demanding.. "You're a weird one, Mr.Tiger.." Her hands traveled over his belly. Amazing. I thought cats never exposed their bellies. But then again..this is a tiger! Kings of the jungle! Unsure, but amused, she began to pet him all over his tummy. Meanwhile, she held a crestfallen expression. Teach! HOW COULD YOU?! Oh well, the company of one, though not a human, was not at all that bad at the moment. Perhaps this was another excercise; something that could flex her a little bit out of her fear of felines.

She didn't know if the tiger could understand her. Though his past actions hardly correlated with any of her own..- Wait, was this a domestic Tiger? "Huh.. Do you belong to anyone?"

ll Taijutsu-Class ll

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:30 pm
||| Ima|||

| White Bengal Tiger | 8ft Long (Tail to Nose) | 325lbs | Male |
User Image

Ima huffed out some more breath as the girl began to fall to his demands, rubbing his tummy all over. He finally rolled over to lay on his stomach, his gaze level with hers. Even lying down he was regal, staring at her for a moment. Did he belong to anyone? Why yes he did. His eyes drifted to spot his master, watching Sypher peek at them then leave. Clearly master was heading off for a dangerous thing again. Ima put his head in Doki's lap, wondering if Sypher would ever take him with on one of those missions.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Taijustu ✉ Inuzuka ✉ Katon ✉ Raiton ✉ Chunin
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►4350

"You can't quit until you try.
You can't live until you die."

Kyo ran across the pillars, looking under fallen ones, in hole, caves near by. He was almost scared to patrol this area because of what happened last time, his wounds still haden't fully healed and the one's on his lip would leave scars maybe. He waved to Doki and...even Ima. "Sypher must be on a mission or something" He would return here after he completed all his missions. He ran off.
[exit Patrol village, Incomplete]

"You can't learn to tell the truth, until you learn to lie!
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive!"

Shizuki Inuzuka
Dog ✉ Inuzuka ✉ German Shepard ✉ Animal Tamer Class ✉ Two years old

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:15 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo: 19900 両 ۞ AC:49650 ۞ Chakra : 645

A quick scan of the area indicated that there were no hostile shinobi in the area so Kein kept moving on his rounds.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:35 pm

[Kodoki, Doki]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Oh.." I didn't know that he kept certain exotic company around.. Doki blinked at the Tiger now with his head over her lap. In truth, this was all a bit scary. But there was something rewarding about being this close to this gentle tiger and yet petting it over it's head. She reached to his ears, gently rubbing it before shortly laughing afterwards. "I bet you miss him already. Don't let me keep from you doing what you wanna do. Oh, and thanks for not eating me today. I guess you just aren't into human meat."

Her body then disappeared. Her figure was soon seen sizing down half a mile away.

ll Taijutsu-Class ll

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:46 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:50100 ۞ Chakra : 950

Kein landed with a roll and dropped his robes and readied himself for battle. He nodded at Aki and said," Any time your ready to begin."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

lazyactor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:55 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki walked along barely keeping up with kein. he was usually slow but he did good at keeping pace. Aki nodded and gathered chakra in his body. he thought he might as well try the new jutsu out first. needing no hand signs Aki transformed into his cheetah form. he growled at kein. before he attacked Aki stored all his hearts into his head and knew kein wouldn't hurt him like that so they were safe. he launched hiself at kein. it was his speed form and his speed was greatly increased. going from a normal jounnin speed to more of a konnin speed. Aki tested Kein with a few half hearted swipes and then he closed there distance and launched a chakra based swiped at keins chest. he did it so the attack came from side to side. it was a wind based attack and would go up to 6 feet before losing its power. kein probably could see it but dodging it would be a little hard. the attack was also just wind so it was faster than most things.

tendril reconfiguration. 550-80=470
chakra swipe C rank 470-20=450  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:28 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:50100 ۞

Kein smiled and formed a single handsign and instantly disappeared and re-appeared standing on the roof of a ruined building a few stories above Aki. If Aki was to take his place as the lead hunter he would have to be a master of hunting and tracking. The jutsu he used however was interesting that was for sure.

Jutsu's used Shunshin No Jutsu D-Rank

Chakra left 940  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

lazyactor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:43 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki blinked and rolled his eyes he managed to stop his attack in time to save its chakra and looked about. he sniffed the air and new he was in the area. he sighed and gathered chakra again this time turning into a hawk. he flew high into the air and looked about. his chakra was being used fast but he had a reserve and pills to restore most of it back. he saw keen through his hawk vision and dove out the sky quietly in case he wasnt heard. he approached from his back and opened his mouth fire shooting out of it in a long flame. he carpeted the near by area an flew back into the sky and safety.

TR A RANK

hawk fire attack C rank  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games