Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:41 pm
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity

User Image

Hitomi dropped the genjutsu in surprise and a bit of shock, staring at Benkai's eyes but then let out an 'ahem', trying but failing to compose herself. "You, uh, have the Sakkakugan? That's......unexpected," Hitomi didn't know what else to say. "So that's what you meant by the voice and green light...I see. The green light you mentioned earlier is part of your kekkei genkai, so don't be worried about it. And the voice, well...let's just say it comes as a blessing and a curse," she explained, "But this is good...if Konoha has TWO Sakkakugan users...imagine if we combine our genjutsu, what an advantage we'd have. And if we learned how to expand the radius of our genjutsu so it can effect as many enemies as possible...S-sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself again," Hitomi sighed.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:48 pm
The Fire Rose

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves-250 |-|AC:150|-| 450

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Youjitsuba [ Spitting Toothpick ] (1/2)
Night was looking at her scroll at the Youjitsuba [ Spitting Toothpick ] when the change in wind directions, the air seemed cooler. Turning her head she noticed snow coming at her. Blinking her crimson eyes she made the hand signs for a jutsu bringing it to her lips, a small ball of fire came out at the snow melting a puddle only a foot away from her. Looking at it she glanced at the boy thinking to herself. Peh, new genin. She turned then went back to reading her scrolls. She put a toothpick in her mouth and continued to read on.

Youjitsuba [ Spitting Toothpick ] (2/2)
It was required to learn this immature Taijutsu trick in order to go up to a high version that involved poison. Therefor Night would grit her teeth and learn this one as well, another way to become stronger and hone her skills as a ninja. Putting the toothpick in between her teeth she twisted it some and the spat it out at the wooden post she was sitting next to, the toothpick stuck into the wood surprisingly. Night did this over and over with a few more trying to get them all in the same spot. Once done she smirked. "Great! I've mastered how to spit pieces of wood at the same spot!" She said semi-sarcastically.
Youjitsuba [ Spitting Toothpick ] --learned

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:59 pm
Pandora Seraphiel
[]

User Image

Benkai Houshou
Genin_-_Genjutsujutsu_-_Sakkakugan

Benkai smiled at Hitomi, "Yeah? is that what this is called?" pointing to his eyes as he said it. He was suprised that she knew so much more than he did. It was difficult for him to get passed his ego. she knew more about him then he did himself. 'hmm that makes sense, i guess that explains my dream.... shes kinda cute.' He was amused that she was already picturing us working together. "Yes we could be quite powerfull together, we could rule over entire nations. But we're a long way away from being that powerfull"

Jutsu used:

[Chakra: 225/225]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:46 pm
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity

User Image

"Hm? You didn't know? My clan comes from a line of genjutsu users. Some even have the Sakkakugan, though it's not impossible for someone from an unknown clan to also have it if they have a natural talent for genjutsu. Anyways, you're right. That's why you gotta train and do missions until you faint from exhaustion. Well, not really, but you know what I mean," Hitomi laughed. "I have to go though, need to train on some lightning style jutsu out in the forests so I don't accidentally zap someone. If you have any questions about this," she pointed to her eyes, "Come see me. I have a scroll from my clan explaining it and it's abilities." Hitomi suggested before giving a small wave and turning to leave.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:11 pm
Uinsean sat among the shadows, watching two of the training genin. He took notes as the first was learning a new technique. Watching carefully, he jotted down things about their apparent power. He quite enjoyed this mission, and smirked as he finished up this entry.

[Rank C: Evaluation Day(Redux): 3/4 Genin 2. (Observation.)]

Switching his focus as the other seemed to be training, he watched carefully. It seemed this would be harder to document, seeing as there was no physical reaction. Taking his notes carefully, he recorded what seemed to be happening. Then wrote down a few personal notes for later.

[Rank C: Evaluation Day(Redux): 2/4 Genin 1. (Observation.)]

Looking back to the first, as they started learning a new technique. He watched closely, a little interested in this one, and smirked. "How unusual.." He mumbled to himself as he wrote down his last bit of notes for this genin, and flipped back to the section dedicated to the other. "Almost done.."

[Rank C: Evaluation Day(Redux): Observation Complete: Genin 2.]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:37 pm
[align=center][size=18][color=#ED2B2B]═[/color][color=#E02828]╬[/color][color=#D42626]♦[/color][color=#C72424]T[/color][color=#BB2121]h[/color][color=#AE1F1F]e[/color][color=#A21D1D] [/color][color=#951B1B]F[/color][color=#891818]i[/color][color=#7C1616]r[/color][color=#701414]e[/color][color=#631212] [/color][color=#570F0F]R[/color][color=#4A0D0D]o[/color][color=#3E0B0B]s[/color][color=#310909]e[/color][color=#250606]♦[/color][color=#180404]╬[/color][color=#0C0202]═[/color]

[color=#ED2B2B]*[/color][color=#E42929]~[/color][color=#DB2727]O[/color][color=#D22626]c[/color][color=#C92424]t[/color][color=#C12323]o[/color][color=#B82121]b[/color][color=#AF1F1F]e[/color][color=#A61E1E]r[/color][color=#9E1C1C] [/color][color=#951B1B]N[/color][color=#8C1919]i[/color][color=#831717]g[/color][color=#7A1616]h[/color][color=#721414]t[/color][color=#691313] [/color][color=#601111]S[/color][color=#570F0F]t[/color][color=#4F0E0E]a[/color][color=#460C0C]r[/color][color=#3D0B0B]l[/color][color=#340909]i[/color][color=#2B0707]g[/color][color=#230606]h[/color][color=#1A0404]t[/color][color=#110303]~[/color][color=#080101]*[/color][/size][/align]
[color=black][align=center][size=10][b]|-|Rank-[/b][i]Genin[/i] [b]|-|Chakra Reserves-[/b][i]250[/i] [b]|-|AC:[/b][i]150[/i][b]|-|[/b] [i]450[/i] [b]両[/b][/size] [/align][/color]
[imgright]http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz277/SaphireDannie/NinjaNight.png[/imgright]
[size=10][align=right][color=black]"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."[/align][/color][/size]

[size=9][color=black] Hotto Houyo [ Hot Hug Technique ] (1/3)[/color]
[color=red]Night went from her Taijutsu scroll to her Katon justsu scroll putting the other one in her kimono. [b]"Okay a Rank D Katon then I'll work on my Raiton's some."[/b] She muttered to herself looking over the jutsu and what it did. [i]This will also come in handy when guys try touching me when I don't want them to.[/i] Smiling Night crossed her legs under her kimono closing her eyes thinking about her chakra network. [/color]

[color=black](2/3)[/color]
[color=red]Focusing on what she was doing Night sat there for a good while as she concentrated. She didn't seem to be getting hotter and her skin didn't look reddened when she opened her eyes to look at her hands placed on her knee's. [i]Is it working?[/i] She wondered. [/color]

[color=black](3/3)[/color]
[color=red]She placed on hand over the other and to her amazement her skin was hot! Putting her hand back on the other knee she closed her eyes once more and went back to thinking about what she was doing. [i]If I combine this with my Taijutsu it would cause double the damage in half the time.[/i] Night cracked a grin as she thought about fighting Reiko when he got back from Kumo. [i]I'll show him that I can train fine on my own![/i] Going back to what she was doing Night opened her eyes again doing the same process touch her skin. At this point she didn't need to touch it but feel the air around it to tell the heat! Taking a long breath in and out Night looked around at the others. The girl had left the boy she was flirting with and the other that attempted to through snow at her was just standing there like an idiot. [i]What's becoming of the genin now a days? The new ones seem dingy and star struck. True I have my own love life but I don't dare let that hold me back from my training![/i] Her mind then crossed Shikatsu, Night's eyes sharpened wondering why she was thinking of the other genin at that moment. [b]"That was usual."[/b] She commented quietly to herself and went back to her scrolls.[/color]
[color=black]Hotto Houyo [ Hot Hug Technique ] --learned[/color][/size]

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:48 pm
Pandora Seraphiel
[]

User Image

Benkai Houshou

Benkai waved as she walked away. 'How interesting... well no matter, i need to learn some new genjutsu. He pulled out his scroll and looked for the next jutsu to learn.

Learning Hitoiki no chiri (Breath of dirt) B-rank
[post 1/3] Benkai looked at the jutsu, The first dificult jutsu he was going to learn. He read and understood the concept, it would be very effective in combat. Making someone belive that they are breathing in dirt would be very distracting. He summoned a clone to use the jutsu on.

[post 2/3] Benkai made handseals and summoned the necessary chakra to do the jutsu. He cast the genjutsu on the clone and watched it work to some extent. The clone began to cough for awhile but that was the extent of the jutsu.

[post 3/3] Benkai made the same handseals and summoned the same ammount of chakra. 'Practice makes perfect i guess' He focused all of his intent into casting the genjutsu. The clone began to cough then gag and gasp for air. it fell to its knees trying to breath. benkai sighed with relief that the jutsu had worked this time. he dispelled the clone and rested for a moment.

Jutsu learned: Hitoiki no Chiri (Breath of Dirt)
This genjutsu makes the opponent feel as though they are swallowing dirt instead of air when they breath. The opponent’s breathing with gradually become more and more rapid as they struggle to get in a breath of fresh air and they will faint.
Base Duration:3

[Chakra: 195/225]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:55 pm
Special

░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis watched as the girl melted his white wind with her jutsu, this gave him an idea he looked at his scroll and noticed the next one was the Ivory Kiss, a Healing technique, and you can't heal what is damaged. Noctis slowly walked up behind Night."Excuse me, Would you mind hitting me with a fire jutsu?"Though it seemed like a very odd request to be struck by a dangerous elemental jutsu. But He was sure in his ability to heal himself after.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:0 Ryo:0

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:22 pm
The Fire Rose

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves-230 |-|AC:150|-| 450

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night got up brushing off her kimono looking at the boy with an odd look in her deep crimson eyes. "Excuse me? . . Um how about we fight instead. I don't like using my jutsu unless needed." She said in a surprisingly clam voice, it was hard to sound so luke when it was usually so tempting and coaxing to the opposite sex. "If so then sure, I'll spar with you. . . a simple 'Can I spar with you?' would be fine." She said, so far Night had only sparred with Chuunin and stood a good chance against them. Starting it off she quickly did hand signs making two Shadow clones.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:28 pm
Uinsean noticed a moment of quietness come over the area, and flipped his book to another set of pages. Reading over his encrypted notes on his family's jutsu. He read about a few he'd like to learn, and snapped his notebook shut. He formed a few hand seals as he walked over to a training dummy, and shadows formed over his hands, extending as he slashed at the dummy. He left a decent sized gash in it, and slashed a few more times. "Too easy.."

[Rank C: Kageton: Kage no Yaiba: Training Complete.]

Reading over a few pages of notes, he snapped the notebook closed again. Then gathered a few dummies, and set them up in a line. He walked back, forming some hand seals, and pressed his hands to a shadow. Shoving it forward, a wave about six feet tall shot forth, and decapitated all the dummies. Releasing the jutsu, the wave stopped, and the shadows returned. Smirking wider than usual he opened his notebook back up.

[Rank C: Kageton: Nami no Gengetsu: Training Complete.]

After reading his notes over the next technique, he went out to a small nearby spring, and formed a few hand seals. Upon creating a water clone, they returned to the Academy, and stood a ways apart. "Apologies in advance.. Me.." He smirked, and formed a set of hand seals, his shadow shot out and took over his clone's body. Manipulating the shadow more with his new technique, a hand slowly moved up the clone's chest, and grasped his throat. His shadow strangled the clone till it collapsed, and burst into a pool of water. He admitted to himself that watching himself get strangled to death probably wasn't healthy.

[Rank C: Kage Kubi Shibari no Jutsu: Training Complete.]  

Shinigami Abarai

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:37 pm
Special

░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis just chuckled as she said that they should fight instead, As he looked at her should should be feeling a sudden drop in the temperature around them."I suppose that will be acceptable."He didn't know why just using a simple jutsu on him, was difficult but he guessed sparring would give him some experience. Noctis took a few steps back, and then looked at Night again. His eyes cold, he released his chakra creating his two snow clouds the size of a mans torso that hovered around his body. Due to the releasing of his Artic chakra, the rooms temperature dropped once again. It was freezing in there. He calmly pulled out a kunai and got ready for her to attack.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image

Benkai Houshou

[post 1/5] Benkai sat down and crossed his legs. 'hmm its time to increase my chakra pool by good ol' meditation.' he held the tiger handseal and concentrated on his chakra. He imagined it swirl in a vortex where his dantien is located.

[post 2/5] Benkai felt it swirl with a strong current. He let it travel into his chest through the chakra routes. It rose up like the begining of a hurricane. It surged into his arms and down to his hands.

[post 3/5] Benkai changed handseals to the horse seal. The chakra pulsated as it flowed through his body. Now he began to let it flow down his legs and into his feet.

[post 4/5] Benkai felt good with all of his chakra being channeled through his body. The chakra was swirling around benkai's body. It was like a slow moving vortex, spining clockwise around where he was sitting. He was now constantly changing handsigns in a random hour.

[post 5/5] Benkai focused on the swirling chakra. He made it spin faster and tried to control the vortex. He gained control over his chakra making the excess chakra that was spinning about him come in close around him. It converged into his body making him feel refreshed. He opened his eyes and stood up.

Training: Basic Chakra Training: Meditate
Chakra Pool [+20]
Genin Minimum
The shinobi is just beginning their descent into the vast world of chakra control and manipulation. For this training segment, the shinobi is to practice handsign performance and chakra movement and settlement.
• This Training Can Be Repeated Twice.
• [5] Post Minimum.

[Chakra: 225/225]

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:49 pm
The Fire Rose

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves-230 |-|AC:150|-| 450

User Image

Night used the jutsu that she mastered to heat her skin to burning temperatures without harming herself. One of Night's clones darted at Noctis drawling out a kuni while the other dashed for the other side pulling out a ninja-to swinging it at his legs swiftly as the first through the kuni at his chest area quickly getting out another throwing that one at his stomach.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:56 pm
Uinsean flipped through his notebook, and found a more difficult technique. "This would be very useful.." He smirked as he read the notes, and formed a few hand seals again, clapping them to the pool of water. Two water clones formed, and he stood back. Pulling out a senbon needle, he formed the necessary hand seals, and juiced up the senbon needle with chakra.

[Rank B: Kagemane Shuriken no Jutsu: 1/3.]

Tossing the senbon needle at the clone's shadow, he caught him in the jutsu. Moving around a bit, he made sure the connection was solid. Then broke the bond with it, and thought for a bit. "Alright, now let's try it on a moving target.."

[Rank B: Kagemane Shuriken no Jutsu: 2/3.]

The clone nodded, and began moving around in an evasive fashion, as he charged up the next senbon needle. Watching carefully, he tracked the clones movements, and tossed the needle so that it flew at the clone directly. The clone dodged as expected, and he snagged his shadow beneath him. "Heheh, perfect.." He smiled, and let the clone go from the jutsu.

[Rank B: Kagemane Shuriken no Jutsu: Training Complete.]

He flipped back open his notebook, and looked over his notes on the last technique he thought he could handle. "This looks pretty useful.." He smirked, and formed a few quick hand seals. Nodding, the clones took off trying to escape.

[Rank B: Kage Nui no Jutsu: 1/3.]

Needle thin shadows began to spring up at the clones as they ran, but they were avoiding them pretty well. Obviously they knew the technique somewhat though, and would know how to dodge it. Uinsean smirked as he got an idea, and began to trick the clones.

[Rank B: Kage Nui no Jutsu: 2/3.]

He attacked the clones in a pattern that slowly moved them toward each other. As they were tricked, they kept dodging, and the spikes got closer. Uinsean smirked as they fell into his trap, they jumped back, but realized they were trapped. It was too late for them, as a circle of spikes shot up from the ground around them, and impaled them. Trapping them in place after sewing into their limbs, he formed the jutsu back into his possession, and then strangled them both till they burst into a puddle. They struggled and fought to escape, and he smiled seeing how powerful the technique could be.

[Rank B: Kage Nui no Jutsu: Training Complete.]  

Shinigami Abarai

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:00 pm
Special

░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis watched as the shadow clones attacked him he decided to focus on the one ahead of him as it threw a Kunai, He managed to deflect it, then the other clone was trying to slash his legs. and the Clone in front had thrown another kunai. Noctis let himself fall backwards and used his hand to catch himself the kunai aim at his stomach flew by above him and cut his shoulder.He was able to lift his legs avoiding the attack at his feet and twist his body in the direction of the clone with the ninja-to aiming a kick to its face. As he did that he tossed his Kunai at the clone who had thrown kunai at him originally.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games