Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:29 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri fell into place at Nowe's side as they walked. Even after their separation, old habits died hard. "What are you doing here Nowe?" She asked curiously. "Not that I'm not glad to see you and all, but what brings you here?"

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:10 pm
Nowe looked at Kiri out of the corner of his eye, his smile going away. "Well..I originally found this place by accident. Running from..Ayame" He said, whipsering the name to her. "But I stayed to study. There's alot of interesting things here. The village itself, called themselves the Tenshi village.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:18 pm
User Image

A frown flickered across Kiri's face at the name. He was still bothering Nowe? "Jeez, that guy just doesn't give up." She muttered, then shook her head. "Tenshi Village? As in 'heavenly' or 'angelic'?" She asked, looking confused at the possible translations. "Why would they have a village named that?"

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:23 pm
"Good question," Tayu muttered, walking a bit behind them with her own team, "seeing as ninja aren't angelic in the least."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:29 pm
"Well being a ninja isn't all heavenly righteousness and morals you know." Zane said simply. He knew well enough he was no saint, neither was any ninja. They would inevitably kill someone at some point in their life and there were those who could accept this and those who couldn't, and the ones who couldn't could never make it as a ninja. What a sad position we are in. he thought with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:18 pm
`` Maybe its not a ninja religion but maybe ninja`s are the religion`` Kikou said throwing the ideal out ``Ì mean If we never new about ninjutsu`s then saw someone use it, it mite be preserved as holy magic``

((Quotation`s are ******** up for me today))  

Xistund

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:29 pm
Nowe chuckled lightly, "They named themselves because they were not a ninja village. Not in the way we think." He said. "During the first ninja world war, a group of people decided to have no take in it. So they hid from the world, dedicating themselves to a peacefull existence."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:24 am
User Image

"Where'd you find all this information?" Kiri asked him curiously. This ancient village had sparked her interest. Now, like a cat, she was hooked. She wanted to know everything about it.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:13 pm
"Yeah, where did you find this information?" Tayu echoed Kiri. She was starting to wonder whether this was some sort of a trap. She liked Nowe as a friend, but she didn't really trust him anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:49 pm
"Same way anyone finds anything out about the past. Studying." Nowe said, "They do have scrolls and books here you know. And I may not be the smartest ninja around but I can read." He rolled his eye's, "Geez, someone pretends to be you and they get all over your case." He stopped as they finally got to camp. "Well...home sweet home..sorta.."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:55 pm
User Image

Kiri smacked his shoulder lightly. "I just didn't think there would be any scrolls or books left here." She scolded him. She had clearly already decided it was the real Nowe. She looked around the camp for a moment, then shrugged. It was a shinobi camp, nothing special. "So? Let's see these scrolls then!" She said, wanting to read up on the village.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:01 pm
"Hm. Yes, let's."

Kin walked up behind Tayu and whispered in her ear, "Something wrong, Tayu? Is it that strange that your old friend's been living here in a village we didn't know about till now?"

"No. It's just...I guess I'm having a hard time trusting people now. I'm not even sure if I trust my own teammate now after two years."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:56 pm
"Fair enough, but that still doesn't make us saints, we do stuff for cash and assassinate people. Not sure that gets you into Heaven." Zane said with a shrug as they reached the camp.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:47 pm
Nowe went into a tent and dug around. He came back with a his arms full of books and scrolls. "Well, here's what I've managed to find so far." he said, setting them down on the ground. "Most of it's unreadable now..destroyed after centuries. And alotof it is about the Uchiha's sharingan, predating the leaf."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:36 am
Kiri didn't care. She dove right into the books, pulling them out one by one and flipping through. She was careful as she handled the delicate books. She skimmed them, searching for any and all information she could gleam.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games