Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:21 am
"Your choice," Sheik yawned. "Yea. I haven't exactly been sleeping too well. I'll get on the floor. It's actually quite comfy. G'night my sweet little niece." He sat up, gave her a kiss on the cheek and slid down onto the floor, curling into a ball before starting to drift to sleep.

((Funny. I was gonna say night.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:07 pm
"night..." Truth gave a small sigh and shook her head at him before she too layed down and started to fall asleep with the pillow over her head to drown out any noises.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:42 pm
*~* Next Morning *~*
Shayde sat up looking around like a dog who'd just woken up. It was just before dawn. He crawled away from Sky's still-sleeping form and over to the wall so he could pull himself to his feet. Rubbing his eye with one hand, he glanced down at Sky. I'm not waking you up today... Sorry... He stepped outside the room, slowly making his way to the kitchen where he'd help Lucius and Hades make breakfast and humming t.A.T.u's entire 200km/h in the wrong lane cd.
*~*~*
Maso smiled lightly at the sounds of Lucius, Hades and Shadowheart already being up. His hand lightly running through Krystina's hair. He hadn't noticed he'd fallen asleep on the couch.
*~*~*
Lucius gave a slight wave to Shadowheart as he entered. "Did the stray have a hard time sleeping last night?" Lucius teased softly, getting a snicker from Hades and an unintelligible mutter from Shayde.
*~*~*
Sheik rolled onto his side, oblivious to the sounds from the kitchen."Watari... Thought you were dead..." he mumbled softly.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:50 pm
Sky rolled over in his sleep, his wings wrapping around him and keeping the light from hitting his face.

"mnnh....morning..." Krystina smiled as she looked up at Maso, her cheeks going a slight pink as he played with her hair.

Truth had been awake for a while, not having gotten much sleep, and was listening to her ipod when she saw her uncles lips move. she paused her ipod and listened, wondering what he was dreaming of.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:32 pm
Shayde tapped Hades on the shoulder before signing to him Can you wake Sky up while we're setting the table?
*~*~*
Maso glanced at Krystina while smiling a bit wider. "Morning, Stina. You look so cute when you blush," he chuckled softly. He kissed the tips of his fingers before touching them to hers. "An indirect kiss."
*~*~*
Lucius frowned slightly when Hades had made quick turn to Shayde. "Shayde, don't tell me you... You know..." Lucius murmured softly while getting a sharp pain going down his arm.
*~*~*
"Don't hit, Lulu. But yea. I'll wake him so long as you put a shirt on. Some of your scars ruin the appetite of others," Hades muttered turning back to the food.
*~*~*
Sheik scratched his neck for a second. "Trev... Cousin... Injured on... Streets... Nin... village..." he mumbled.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:41 pm
"th-thanks..." Krystina blushed a bit more, looking at him with sprkling blue eyes. "sleep well?" she asked, a small smirk on her face at his indirect kiss.

"hey, wakey wakey." truth mumbled as she stood up, poking him in the side with her foot. "Sheik...wake up!" she grunted and blasted 'life starts now' by tdg through her headset by his ear.

Sky continued to sleep, despite all the noise of everyone getting up. he'd always been the lazy a** of his family; getting up last was the normal for him.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:38 pm
Shayde held his hand out, a clean black form-fitting tanktop-like shirt appearing. He slid it on and continued with flipping the pancakes.
*~*~*
Maso nodded slightly. "Much better than I normally sleep," he responded softly. "And you? I hope it wasn't uncomfy."
*~*~*
Lucius lightly rubbed his arm as he continued making the sausage and bacon.
*~*~*
Hades finished the small fruit salad and a small dish of veggies.
*~*~*
Sheik sat up quickly, swatting the headphone away. "Hmm? What happened? Is Watari alright?"

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:46 pm
"i slept great...." Krystina hummed and rolled her eyes. "you weren't uncomfy at all."

"um...who?" truth asked in confusion before shaking her head. "whatever... i just woke you up 'cause you seemed like you were having a bad dream." she sighed and paused the music.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:10 pm
Shayde felt Hades grab his arm, snatching him away from the pancakes. "What the heck are you doing?!" he hissed only to get Hades sticking his tongue out at him. As soon as they reached the room Sky was in, Hades pushed Shayde over to him.
"Wake him yourself. I'm not part of your relationship," Hades murmured, turning on his heel and returning to the kitchen. Shayde sighed softly, brushing his fingers over Sky's wings. "I don't want to be lonely no more, I don't want have to pay for this. I don't want another lover at my door, it's just another heartache on my list. I don't want to be angry no more, but you know that I could never stand for this..." he sang softly so as not to wake him.
Maso chuckled softly at Krystina's response. "Good. I would've been pissed at myself for not being more comfy for you if I hadn't have been. Something smells yummy," he smiled, brushing his fingers through her hair again.
Lucius lightly began setting up table with Hades, both singing Lonely No More by Rob Thomas as they did so.
Sheik turned a soft shade of red as he glanced away. "Trevor and I are the only ones other than "Maso" who know that Maso's real name was Watari. Masao was the childhood friend he used to hang out with when he was still... Human-ish. When he came back and couldn't remember anything, but a few key words, he began looking for who or what those words were so he could attempt remembering something. He ran into Basilisk, Masao's father and tried asking if he could speak with Masao, but he'd already sent his daughter to school and he was planning on killing Watari again... He had to remove Watari's wings before he could do so. Unfortunately he was able to remove his wings, but fortunately Watari got away and I found him. It was just me remembering running into him that night in the ninja village..."

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:23 pm
Sky's wings shifted lightly at his touch but Sky continued to sleep soundly.
"i'm glad you don't have to be cranky...." Krystina humed and then gave a small sniff, her stomach giving a soft growl. "no kidding...it smells soo good."
Truth gave a small sigh and shook her head.and poked his forhead. "i'm guessing that you can't tell him who he realy is?" she mumbled and shoved the ipod back into her pocket.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:13 pm
Shayde sighed lightly only to shake Sky's arm. "Wake up. Remember what I said about you not getting up when I tell you to?" he purred in Sky's ear.
"Breakfast's ready! Did I say that loud enough, Lulu?" Hades called glancing at Lucius who gave him a thumbs up. "Good job, Hades. I cut my hand open and put some in your orange juice," he smiled flashing a bandage around his left hand.
"Thanks, Lulu. I'm actually in a blood-craving mood today," Hades smiled lightly.
"I'm never really cranky, unless I'm really tired," Maso smiled lightly before pointing towards the dining room. "I believe breakfast is now officially ready."
Sheik nodded slightly. "He knows his name is Watari, I was able to tell him that. Everything else is just something he has to remember on his own..."

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:20 pm
Skylar lightly opened one eye and looked up at Shayde before he sat up quickly. "sorry.... " he chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck
"i think i've seen that one before..." Krystina chuckled and then sat up, looking at the kitchen. "looks like it...." she smiled at him. "shall we?" she hummed.
"makes sense i guess..." truth smiled and and then turned towards where she'd heard hades calling for breakfast. "time to eat?" she asked with a smirk, offering him her hand.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:39 pm
"Good boy. Breakfast is ready. Let's go," Shayde smiled standing up. Hades and Lucius were already sitting down at the table drinking some orange juice, but waiting for the others before starting on the food.
"You might have," Maso chuckled with a nod. "Let's go eat." He helped Krystina to her feet before getting up himself.
Sheik smiled taking her hand and nodding slightly. "Let's go eat, Truth. I'm sure Hades, Lulu and Shadowheart have worked hard on making enough for everyone."

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:47 pm
Sky gave a small blush as he stood up and streached, deciding not to hide his wings today, he grabbed a navy blue shirt from the sack of clothes he had and quickly buttoned it up. "alright...." he smiled and followed Shayde out to the kitchen.
"yeah." Krystina hummed and held his hand tightly, waving at her brother when she saw him down hte hallway.
"alright...." Truth grinned as she looked at him. "just... gimme a sec; i wanna change into somethin else." she sighed and looked down at the dirty clothes she'd slept in.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:04 pm
"I see you two set up the table after shoving me out of the kitchen," Shayde muttered sliding out a chair for Sky before dropping down into his own chair. His words simply made Lucius and Hades laugh. Hades whispered something in Lucius' ear, getting a slight nod from him. He stood up, grabbing his and Hades' glass and heading into the kitchen.
"Your seat, Milady," Maso smiled pulling out a chair for Krystina.
"You've got it. I'll be waiting in the hall," Sheik murmured heading out the door and leaning against the wall in the hall.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games